Winair

"One of my worse trips ever"

(Puerto Rico)

Trip Verified | San Juan to St Maarten. One of my worse trips ever on 1/6/18 but the worse was the bad promises and bad service. When I booked the flight it was supposed to be San Juan-St Maarten to St. Kitts. Later Winair changed it to San Juan-St Maarten- Nevis -St. Kitts. In SJ airport they charged $47 for an extra bag, and then again $65 for the same extra bag at St Marteen. One bag was received two days after the trip, and the 2nd bag, 3 days after the trip. None of the bags were delivered to my hotel I had to pay 3 round trip taxi trips to the airport. One on 1/7 because they would never answer the phone, just to find out when my luggage will arrive, which they did not know. Then on 1/8 to pick up the first bag, which was all wet, inside and out. Then on 1/9 to pick up the second bag. The second bag had perishables which I lost. They new there were perishables there since 1/6 and when I filled for the delayed bag on 1/6 but did not make a little effort to move that bag from St. Maarten to St. Kitts until after 3 days. Filled a complaint to Winair and they did not pickup any of the charges they only offered to pick up 2 cabs roundtrip if I had the receipt, which I had not. However they do know I did pick up the bags and what the rate is. They would not reimburse any of the double bag charges. Had to move the bags from one plain to another in St. Maartin and there was no help. This was horrible service.
RouteSan Juan to St Maarten