Vueling Airlines

"I am so disappointed"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | We had the flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona and I was extremely disappointed. First of all our flight delayed for 4 hours (as company announced becuase of the strike in France). Then 4 hours later finally we went to the plane, but it just standed about one hour and didnt take off. Clearly, all customers were very nervous and worried about this situation. But the staff wjust even ignored the callings of clients and didnt reach to anyone for a long time because they didnt want to listen and to calm anyone. I pushed the call button about 10 times jut to get a glass of water, but they ignored me and others and got us even more angry. I am so disappointed.
RouteAmsterdam to Barcelona
Date FlownMay 2018

"Never this airline again"

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Geneva. Our flight was last minute cancelled on May 13th, and we received a relocated flight for May 17th only. We were blocked in Barcelona with no possibilities to come back earlier for our jobs. No possibility as well to request for a claim on Vueling Airlines web site, as we had to rent a car for our trip back, that costs us more than 1'000 euros. Never this airline again.
RouteBarcelona to Geneva

"Avoid if you can"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Barcelona, just as we were on the way to the airport, Vueling announced by SMS that there might be a delay, their website indicated 2 hours. Later however that disappeared to say the flight would be on time, but at the airport no departure gate was announced and the flight was neither indicated as boarding nor as delayed. No staff was present to give information or meal vouchers. Eventually they would "board" passengers onto buses, were we were held for about 40 minutes since it turned out the incoming plane had barely arrived and wasn't ready. Seats were crammed as usual on Vueling and they seem to be one of the last airplanes on earth that still don't allow Bluetooth. Arriving in BCN the aircraft eventually did the most aggressive descent I've ever seen (I've arrived at this airport more times than i can count) and instead of the usual passenger bridge we disembarked by bus, opening the aircraft doors with 2h53m of delay. The staff was quick to remind we wouldn't have a right to compensation since it was less than 3 hours. Avoid if you can.
RouteLisbon to Barcelona

"never recommend Vueling"

Trip Verified | A Coruña to London. A little over a year ago I was 45 minutes before my flight at Heathrow and I wasn’t allowed to get into my flight because I hadn’t done my check in online. I had to go back home to then come back the day after, paying an extra fee on top of the already expensive flight. Last night my flight was delayed, making me wait an extra hour at the airport, and I was back late to London. I am extremely unhappy with this service (specially considering the price - 225 EUR buying the flight in advance, last time i paid over 300 EUR). Last time they made me pay big time for my delay, and this time they discarded my claim refusing to do anything about it. I can't wait to the day a better airline flies to my hometown. I will never recommend Vueling.
RouteA Coruña to London

"an absolute disgrace"

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Gatwick. Vueling Airlines is an absolute disgrace. As a customer you may get delays, seat overbooking (+10 seats) or a last minute cancelation. These are accompanied by a shocking lack of communication and customer service. So, if you don't want your travel plans ruined then pay a little extra and fly with a more reputable airline.
RouteBarcelona to Gatwick
Date FlownApril 2018

"Barcelona to Brussels"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Brussels. Worst experience ever. We waited 5 hours for our flight that was delayed because no pilot was assigned to our flight. For a flight planned at 18.30, we finally got information at 21.00, that we will board at 23.00. At 22.30 we receive information that our flight is finally cancelled. After queuing again for 1 hours, I receive a voucher for an hotel located 60kms away from the airport and the city, we wait another 30 mins in front of at least 5 buses (other clients from other flights had been rejected for "overbooking") we arrive at the hotel at 2am, and I am now currently kicked out of the room because of check out time at 10am. I am therefore waiting at the reception for the bus to pick me up at 3pm, so another 5 hours to wait and there is nothing to do here as we are in the middle of no where. And I dont even have a voucher for my lunch, I have to pay myself. This is so scandalous.
RouteBarcelona to Brussels
Date FlownMay 2018

"flight was continuously delayed"

Trip Verified | Flew Vueling Airlines from Paris to Barcelona. The flight was continuously delayed. The boarding was firstly delayed almost 1 hour. Then after boarding 1 hour delayed, we had to wait 40 more minutes in the plane without knowing what was going on. As this delay wasn't enough, the seats weren't comfy at all. For a tall guy (1.85 m or more) it is almost impossible to stay with such a small space between the seats for a full flight without getting horrible cramps. Moreover, some of the seats were broken and they couldn't get to the bended position. To conclude, if it's not your only option, I recommend you not to pick it.
RouteParis to Barcelona
Date FlownMay 2018

"They canceled my flight"

(Argentina)

Trip Verified | Luton to Florence. They canceled my flight at the departure time, no Vueling official at the airport to give explanations, they changed my flight for the other day from another airport to 100 km from Luton and to Rome instead of Florence. That flight scheduled at 2050, left two hours late, arrived in Rome at 1:40 and until 6 o'clock no Vueling official could solve my transfer to Florence.
RouteLuton to Florence
Date FlownMay 2018

"flight was delayed by 2 hours"

Trip Verified | Luton to Barcelona. Worst experience ever. Do not advice anyone for this flight. The flight was delayed by 2 hours and arrived when the car hire company closed. Took a taxi for 100 euro to the hotel because of the late arrival.
RouteLuton to Barcelona
Date FlownMay 2018

"no checked bags were loaded"

Trip Verified | Florence to Gatwick. Outward flight left on time luggage arrived cabin crew great so good. Return flight Vueling lived up to their reputation - boarded left sitting there for over an hour after expected departure time announcement. Cabin crew were lovely no complaints. 1 loo blocked so not operational, big queues but not really a drama. The drama when we arrived immediately told at Gatwick no checked bags were loaded because it was too windy & there was a weight issue. I'm lucky after filling in form, global baggage solutions delivered my case today 48 hrs late - my sister who lives in Scotland fingers crossed hers will be delivered too. Dont lie Vueling, your clients are not idiots & we dont appreciate being treated as such, just be honest.
RouteFlorence to Gatwick