VietJet Air

"cabin crew were efficient"

Verified Review | Hanoi to Bangkok. This was my first trip with the airline in Vietnam. The cabin crew were efficient. Ground staff also friendly and helpful during my check-in. Seats are okay and not squashed and you have space to move. There's no in-flight entertainment, but the food served are quite nice.
RouteHanoi to Bangkok
Date FlownJuly 2017

"delayed due to a technical problem"

(Vietnam)

Verified Review | Our flight from Yangon to Hanoi several months ago was delayed due to a technical problem with the plane. They tried their best to accommodate us and helping with the luggage. Delays are never a pleasant experience but Vietjet Air handled the problem well.
RouteNha Trang to Ha Noi
Date FlownJuly 2017

"this airline is terrible"

Verified Review | Hanoi to Siem Reap. I have flown many airlines and this airline is terrible. I am surprised they are still in business. I was charged $34AUD to add 'Matthew' to a reservation because they had my middle name and surname. All they had to do was add my first name. After I paid this, the plane was two hours late. Their planes cannot keep a schedule.
RouteHanoi to Siem Reap
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"Skyboss is overpriced and poor value"

(Vietnam)

Verified Review | VietJet Air Skyboss is overpriced and poor value for money. The lounge is in an out of the way part of HCMC airpoort and very hard to find. It's hard to get help finding the lounge, which is one of the most ordinary lounges in Asia. Food in the lounge is shocking! Skyboss seats hardly have any room and other passengers who haven't paid for Skyboss sometimes slip into the seats. Another problem is Skyboss overhead lockers are taken up by crew and you have to use lockers a few rows back. definitely not worth it. Vietnam airlines is a better option.
RouteHo Chi Minh City to Nha Trang
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"staff were rude and abrupt"

Verified Review | Flew Bangkok to Phuket with VietJet Air. Within 2 minutes of boarding, I was thoroughly unimpressed. The staff were rude and abrupt, not welcoming. I know that the airline is a 'budget airline' but courtesy is mandatory service in my opinion. Would recommend to fly with Bangkok Airways as staff are friendly and helpful where required.
AircraftA320-214
RouteBangkok to Phuket
Date FlownAugust 2017

"get a very cheap ticket"

(China)

Verified Review | Thanh Hoa to Ho Chi Minh. My friend recommended VietJet Air for my holiday trip to Taiwan. He showed me some tips to get a very cheap ticket even for free from this airline. Moreover not only just that affordable price I also feel so comfortable when flight with VietJet. The crew are young and willing to help passengers with their request.
RouteThanh Hoa to Ho Chi Minh
Date FlownApril 2017

"because its quite cheap"

(Vietnam)

Verified Review | Chu Lai to Ho Chi Minh City. I chose Vietjet air because its quite cheap. I was impressed about the song when the plane take off. On the way to Bangkok I flew with economy class. The on board food was nice and they have many movies for in-flight entertainment. Totally I think it was a great flight and I will fly with VJA again.
RouteChu Lai to Ho Chi Minh City

"don't recommend VietJet"

(South Korea)

Verified Review | Danang to Hanoi. The service was terrible. They didn't announced the plane has delayed or not so we had to go and check by ourselves. I asked about the reason and the changing of the gate but they keep saying that it has delayed very unkindly and it annoyed me a lot. Therefore, for the people who are considering about coming Vietnam through this airline, I don't recommend VietJet Airlines at all.
RouteDanang to Hanoi

"very poor service"

Verified Review | Very poor service from VietJet Air, flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City was changed to 2 hours early due to overbooked flight. I had booked my flights months before and at the last minute received an email saying your flight has been changed when I called up to try and change to a later flight they refused. Every single domestic flight I had flown with them was changed or significantly delayed. Very frustrating.
RouteDa Nang to Ho Chi Minh City

"Never again Vietjet"

(Liechtenstein)

Verified Review | Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi. We first booked a flight to Hanoi at 19:10. Vietjet then put us on another flight one hour later. There was a notification via travel agency. On the day of departure, when we wanted to check in again, we were put on another flight, yet again which was to depart one hour later again. There was no notification about that, neither via airline, nor travel agency. Shortly before boarding there was an announcement that boarding will be delayed another 2 hours because of late arrival. So from our initial departure, we were delayed until past midnight with the departure. We reached our hotel at around 3 am. Never again Vietjet!
RouteHo Chi Minh to Hanoi