US-Bangla Airlines

"unprofessionalism is really disgraceful"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | Dhaka to Jessore. It was really a bad experience when the plane started to take off and after a while there was problem with the flight’s fan or whatever there were some technical issues and then they stopped on emergency basis and later on after a while they started with the same plane though they told us to shift in a new one. After going a little further the plane again stopped at their runway due to the same problem. Then they shifted us to a new plane. The matter here is their unprofessionalism which is really disgraceful. I really would never like to fly with them again.
RouteDhaka to Jessore
Date FlownNovember 2017

"friendly and smiley flight attendants"

Verified Review | Dhaka to Jessore. I find the name of this private airline in Bangladesh a bit funny. Other than that no complaints. Arrived at the domestic terminal in Dhaka 7 minutes before the scheduled morning departure due to being severely delayed due to road traffic. The check-in desk completed all formalities, rushed us through security, had a limo ready for us to escort me and my partner to the aircraft at the remote stand. The flight left after our boarding and exactly on time. I have never experienced this kind of dedication and professionalism with an airline. The flight to Jessore lasted 25 minutes onboard a clean and attractive Dash-8 Q400 and we were served a sandwich, cake and a water bottle by friendly and smiley flight attendants. The return flight to Dhaka a couple of days later was just as good but we made sure we arrived promptly for check-in this time. We were served a mini burger, cake and water bottle.
AircraftDash-8 Q400