United Airlines

United Airlines customer review

I was very pleased with the service I received on United during the recent bout of nasty weather. I left Charlotte going to Chicago and then onto Duluth MN. My Charlotte-Chicago flight was cancelled due to the weather and the agent here in Charlotte handled things quite professionally. The same held true in O'Hare when flying back to Charlotte. It was snowing pretty hard in Chicago and a number of flights were already cancelled. I asked to be rebooked on an earlier flight that was scheduled to go out. Again the agent handled things quite well. I wish all carriers had airport staff as professional as those at United.

United Airlines customer review

GLA-EWR-MCO return. Transatlantic flights were pretty decent considering they were on a 757-200. The staff were friendly enough and the food both ways was fine either chicken beef or veggie option soft drinks free pay for alcohol. Flights in the US were OK with more legroom than the transatlantic flights and both were pretty much on time. Overall a decent enough product if you don't set your expectations too high and with United flying direct to the US from Glasgow I would use them again for the convenience of not flying via London or Amsterdam.

United Airlines customer review

We just finished a trip to Belize from Edmonton Canada. This was our first time using a US airline. We flew with United and we were pleasantly surprised. Our only real issue was that the TV's were not available.

United Airlines customer review

Flight from HNL to Denver has been sitting at gate for 2 hrs and no information given other than cargo door problem. I quit flying United several years ago but booked this flight due to price. Never again. Will now miss my connecting flight to DSM. Will not make this mistake using this airline again. On flight over to HNL the entertainment system did not work.

United Airlines customer review

Worst airline I have ever been on. So far UAL has cancelled 3 flights from EWR to BOS with the excuses being weather crew and now mechanical. That's 3 separate planes. Seats in economy are tight with virtually no movement. I'll never fly them again.

United Airlines customer review

Arrived Tullamarine (Melbourne Australia) for long planned family holiday to USA. Informed flight cancelled and next flight was two days away! No apology no explanation. Flights through to LA and then to New York uneventful. Flight home from JFK - baggage issues plane delayed on tarmac for close to two hours no amenities from staff water etc. LA connection end then delayed by non appearing traveller. Flight to Sydney diverted to Brisbane due to low fuel missed connecting flights and luggage 'lost' (arrived 11pm four days later). United never again.

United Airlines customer review

YOW-ORD-HNL-LIH and return HNL-ORD-YOW. We were lucky to have a great inflight crew both ways. Perhaps the inflight crew was in a great mood going to Hawaii and as well maybe a very relaxed crew returning home. Goes to show you what a difference in a great attitude makes. The passengers were also very co-operative. We did leave Chicago 3 hours late. We had to finally switch planes. Good thing that the replacement plane had the same seat configuration which avoided a lot of chaos. Wish all my flights were as positive as this one.

United Airlines customer review

Worst airline and worst customer service anyone can ever imagine. 4 hour delay on the plane then cancellation next morning again 4 hour delay while sitting on the plane and then cancellation. 3rd day waiting for an hour to get my luggage checked in when there were only 3 people in front of me. Staff had no idea. This was from Regina to Denver. By the time we were done with staff we were already late for boarding.

United Airlines customer review

Just returned from a 3 week trip LHR-ORD-SEA returned ACV-SFO-LHR much better flight with united then previous flights in 2013. Inflight entertainment much improved food pretty much the same flew economy plus cabin free alcohol outbound but alcohol charged on the inbound flights. Far greater than Virgin Atlantic will fly United again when I travel in two months.

United Airlines customer review

Just flew United to Honolulu from Canada. Worst possible flight from Chicago. No entertainment no WiFi and absolutely no food or snacks were given. Mechanical issue delayed us for 2 hrs. Will never fly United again.