Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines customer review

Dec 20 2012 Oakland to Los Angeles. Plane returned after 30 minutes in flight to departure airport due to a landing gear problem. When we got back to Oakland told 'this plane is going nowhere'. In 20 minutes we were placed in another plane. 35 minutes on and we had to return to Oakland. Returned to Oakland. I arrived to LA on a third plane missed my international flight and have to pay $414 US dollars to fly 2 days after my planned departure date. Give. a $100 voucher.

Southwest Airlines customer review

Flying home for the holidays Southwest cancelled my flight then offered to book me four days later. I had to book my own flight on a different airline to get in before the holidays. Southwest never notified me that my flight was cancelled? On the way back we were delayed 4 hours when Southwest decided to re-route our plane to another city. No explanation. The pilot actually made an announcement to clarify that it wasn't his fault.

Southwest Airlines customer review

Recently flew from Dallas Love Field to Louisville Ky with multiple stops round-trip. All flights were on time with consistent inflight service. The boarding process was fair and orderly. I had an A boarding number on both flights while checking in exactly 24 hours before departure.

Southwest Airlines customer review

Reno - Vegas - Reno. As usual all went well and we were informed of any delays which were only 15 minutes or so. Good service on both flights. Crew were genuine and helpful. Ground staff pleasant and you still can't beat the two free checked bags. Southwest has a good product and will continue to get my business.

Southwest Airlines customer review

Flew from Albany NY to LAX via Chicago MDW and returned a week later. On time flights good service pleasant crews and no baggage problems on any of the 4 flights. Most of the cabin crews showed a refreshing sense of humor. Nice airline to fly. Flew "Business Select".

Southwest Airlines customer review

My latest roundtrip from SJC-PHX-SJC was as usual excellent. Flights left on time and arrived early. Customer service on the ground and onboard was excellent with pleasant staff. Checked in bags free for the first two on this airline arrived intact and quickly. A superb experience when compared with the so-called full service domestic carriers within the US.

Southwest Airlines customer review

ORF-MDW. 737-700 was clean and nice. Snacks served the seats were comfortable leather and FA's were attentive and helpful. Departed and landed on time. Only complaint: With the open seating my mother and I were put in boarding group B31-60 and couldn't sit together.

Southwest Airlines customer review

My husband and I flew from Las Vegas to Baltimore return. The seats are small and extremely uncomfortable no elbow room. The seat cushions were thin and caused tail bone pain. We will never fly Southwest again for a flight longer than 1.5 hours. Clearly passenger comfort even on a flight of almost 5 hours is not a priority to Southwest.

Southwest Airlines customer review

Flew non-stop from Hartford to Las Vegas and back. Flights were delayed and overbooked. No meal service available food consisted of an assortment of mini ritz peanuts etc. Beverage menu was good.

Southwest Airlines customer review

RNO-DEN-RNO. All went well. On time except for return flight in which they held the plane 15 minutes for some connecting passengers that were on their way. We were kept informed. Crew were pleasant on all flights. The captain stood by the exit and said his thank you as we all exited. Baggage arrived safely except mine was covered in snow in Denver.