Sky Express Airlines

"definitely flying again"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Naxos to Athens. Loved the ease that our luggage was checked weighed and checked in without any hassles. It is a small airport but the staff knew what they were doing as well as assisting passengers who were not sure of what to do. A very big thank you and I will definitely flying with you again next summer.
RouteNaxos to Athens
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"not refunding the money"

Trip Verified | Athens to Kefalonia. This airline was contacted when it was explained to them that a mistake had been made on the ticket. It was not a change of mind situations. They charged €35 for a changed of mind fee. An email was sent 3 times of explaining that it was not a change of mind and the money should be refunded. There was no reply from any of the 3 emails. This is so wrong and a disgraced of the behaviour by avoiding the true issue of not refunding the money.
RouteAthens to Kefalonia
Date FlownAugust 2018

"very bad experience in general"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Naxos Island to Athens. Delayed (as usual) for about one hour without any notification or information provided by the ground staff. No apology on board. Distant and unfriendly flight attendant. Old equipment with dilapidated interior. No web check-in available. Very bad experience in general. Neither a professional service nor a reliable airline, with not necessarily reasonable tariffs.
AircraftATR42-500
RouteNaxos Island to Athens
Date FlownJuly 2018

"Small propeller planes"

(Greece)

Trip Verified | Siteia to Alexandroupoulis. Small propeller planes with lot of noise during the flight. The planes seem old and some seats can be in bad condition. The staff is polite, they offer a drink, cookie, caramel and a towel during the flight. Usually on time, better value for money than other regional airlines.
RouteSiteia to Alexandroupoli
Date FlownMay 2018

"Crew were great and friendly"

(Greece)

Verified Review | Flew Athens to Chios. Much cheaper than Olympic Airways and you have access to SkyServ Lounge at Athens Airport, also free 13 kg Luggage and 3 kg handbag. There is not much food selection at the lounge but is good to be away from the crowds. Both flights on ATR42 and were on time. Crew were great and friendly. They offer coffee and a small cookie on a 50 minute flight. They do not have inflight magazines but they offer FreePress magazine.
AircraftATR42-500
RouteAthens to Chios
Date FlownAugust 2017

"totally satisfied with the flights"

(Greece)

Verified Review | I flew round trip from Athens to Kalymnos with Sky Express Airlines. I was totally satisfied with the flights. Only around 10 minutes delay for both flights. Check in luggage was included in the fare. Also at Athens airport after the check in, I was offered a free coffee / refreshment at the lounge bar and I was allowed to use the fast lane for the security check.
RouteAthens to Kalymnos
Date FlownAugust 2017

"will never use it again"

Verified Review | Santorini to Athens. My mom and I had a flight booked for 3:15pm. We had a second flight leaving Athens at 6:45pm. The Sky Express flight was delayed more than 4 hours in Santorni because of the day befores wind storm. They did not tell us in enough time to get to Athens via ferry or another airline. They barely gave any information. There were tons of other flights going out and my mom and I could have booked another but they kept saying we were leaving. Then by the time we left, with no food, my mom boarded with some chips. The flight attendant said she had to put them away and she said she hadn't eaten in more than four hours. The flight attendant snapped back and said she hadn't eaten in 5 hours. She was extremely rude to my mom and this was on Mothers Day. We missed out flight in Athens and had to pay for a whole new flight. No help was given and no money back. Our new flight was leaving the next day so we had to pay for an overnight in a hotel, the taxi there and back to the airport and we didn't get our money back from the hotel in Bucharest. This airline cost us over $500. And no apology was given. We will never use it again!
RouteSantorini to Athens
Date FlownMay 2017

"would recommend this airline"

My friend and I flew round trip from Athens to Zakynthos, Greece with Sky Express Airlines. I was a bit apprehensive because I get nervous when taking smaller planes (also a propeller plane). Needless to say I had nothing to worry about. These two flights ended up being the most smooth of all our 6 flights in 12 days. There is only one flight attendant on board but both ways they were very friendly! They even give you candy, cookies and beverages, despite the fact that the flights were in total 40 mins take off to landing. I would recommend this airline for any travel within Greece itself. Our first flight was delayed about 30 minutes, but considering the flight time was estimated at 1 hour and ended up only being 40 mins, it didn't make much difference in the end. They also included a free 15kg checked bag at no extra charge, which is more then any other budget airline. Gooder value for you money.
AircraftATR 42/72
RouteATH to ZTH
Date FlownOctober 2016

Sky Express Airlines customer review

Limnos-Lesvos on a BAe Jetstream. A quick and friendly check-in. No seats were allocated for this short flight. We were bussed the 50 metres to the plane which took about a minute across an empty tarmac. The seats were comfortable enough given the length of the flight though the aircraft interior looked quite worn. The single crew member served a boiled sweet and a cold drink. The flight operated on schedule.