Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines customer review

I have flown SQ for a long time but in the past couple of years I was disappointed to notice the decline in service. I fly between JFK and Singapore a lot and they have not changed the menu on the route in a while. The seats were also cramped and the legroom was awful. I'm 6 feet and my legs were pressed against the seat in from of me. The foot rest doesn't help at all if you are above 5'8". Boarding is usually pushed back to about 10 minutes before the scheduled departure and the boarding staff in SIN didn't seem to care much. overall the service is now a far cry from what it used to be and I now refuse to fly with them.

Singapore Airlines customer review

LHR-Singapore-Sydney/Melbourne-Singapore-LHR. Check in staff polite and efficient cabin crew attentive but not over bearing food as good as you can get when flying drinks readily available and plentiful and seat that comfortable I slept the majority of each flight. All in all a very pleasant experience I always fly Singapore Airlines when flying to Australia.

(New Zealand)

Perfect airline to me! Every time I had to fly in a long-haul flight I chose SQ because of its high quality service. It never let me down. The flight from Auckland to Changi SIN was as excellent as usual. Food was great and plenty. The staffs also recommended me to try Singapore Sling and it was great. Whenever I woke up during the night I always saw the crew's smiles. The transfer at Changi Airport was very good too!

Singapore Airlines customer review

I flew PER-SIN on a 777 and SIN-SUB on A330 last month. Good points: punctual comfortable seats great food great IFE (when you get the chance to use it). Bad points: On these aircraft types at least Singapore Airlines aircraft don't have individual air vents and it can become incredibly stuffy especially on the 777 where the cabin temperature was too hot - not the first time I have had this problem. Also the Surabaya flight was about 2hrs 15min which should have been enough to take in a 90 minute movie; but they didn't turn on Krisworld until about 30 minutes after pushback then 70 min later they collected the headsets and said they would be turning it off. In fact Krisworld kept running for another 30 minutes and was only turned off 15 minutes before landing. Had I known this I could have continued to watch the movie with subtitles - I think this was very poorly managed. Why can't they have IFE throughout the flight? - Qantas manages it.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Flew from Singapore to Osaka and back in November 2013. Must say that this has to be the best flight I have taken from boarding to the service and the meal as well as the inflight entertainment. It was an experience that is worth the premium.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Heathrow - Singapore - Perth 31/10/13. Perth - Singapore - Heathrow 18/11/13. The cabin crew made a long flight a pleasure they couldn't do enough - always smiling nothing was too much trouble. I will recommend and certainly fly with them again.

Singapore Airlines customer review

SIN-HKG-SIN. Check in at both airports were fast and efficient. The planes on both legs were the Boeing 777-200. The IFE on the plane is in serious need of upgrading. Watching movie was a struggle as the screen resolution is very low. Furthermore it can only be used after the plane took off and before it landed. This is in contrast to some Middle Eastern airlines where the IFE can be used right after stepping in to and before getting off the plane. The cabin crews were polite especially the one on the return leg. She was very helpful and full of smile. The special foods that I requested were available on both leg and tasted ok.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Flew out of Heathrow on 20th November flight 317 to Australia (via Singapore) the onward flight departed Singapore on 21st November flight number 217 to Melbourne. Quite simply the best airline we've flown with. All staff immaculately dressed and turned out. Customer service was second to none. All other airlines should aspire to be like this. British Airways take note you need to up your game.

(Sweden)

Flight from CPH-SIN-AKL on 777-200 and return AKL-SIN-LHR on 777-200/777-300. Perfect service. Amazing staff on board. Great quality of food. A lot of space in Business Class. Comfortable seats especially on new Business Class on 777-200ER and 777-300ER.

Singapore Airlines customer review

I flew from Singapore to Los Angeles (SQ11/SQ12). Being a krisflyer member I never regret taking a Singapore Airlines flight. It has truly made my flight comfortable. Food was excellent customer service was good and so were the seats.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy