Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines customer review

Flew from LAX to Koh Samui via Narita and Singapore. Long flight in economy seating. Paid a little extra ($50/per seat) for leg space worth it for me. The staff on board were exemplary in their treatment of the guests and yes even in the economy seats I felt were treated well by the on board staff. Extremely polite I'm a nervous flyer and they made feel very confident in their abilities. I would definitely recommend this airline to anyone flying to Asia.

Singapore Airlines customer review

From Adelaide to Singapore and return in A330-300 Singapore to London and return in A380. The A330 was reasonably new on the way up but an older rattler coming back. Also I don't understand when you leave Singapore at midnight why you only have a choice of three main dishes? After a few hours in the Silver Kris lounge all I wanted was a snack such as cheese & biscuits or a sandwich - with a glass of Bollinger to help send me to sleep! It's a less than 7-hour flight with a big tailwind so why over-cater? Both A380 flights were impeccable. Even smarter service going up than coming back. Wonderful to have a lie-flat and a hectare of room to sleep in and a functional wide- choice IFE. In my view Qantas made a big mistake dropping its QF81 service to Singapore in favour of going via Dubai. Hint: You need to think like passengers do not like a Qantas executive's dream.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Arrived from London with my fiance. We bought tickets from their website and purchased preferred seats for an extra hundred dollars only to end up sitting in completely different sections of the plane. Our advance purchase had not been logged into their booking system. Our problem isn't that we couldn't sit next to each other but the way in which we were treated by the Singapore Airlines staff. One particular male check in staff blatantly displayed annoyance at us and showed no signs that he was willing to rectify the issue. We gave in and just decided to sit in whatever was assigned to us and after a promise of a refund for the preferred seating we were dismissively waved off. Started off badly on the ground and continued in the air when we were bypassed during meal service and one rude staff wasn't interested when we questioned her. A senior crew noticed this and was professional in trying to make up for it but by then we were fed up at the inadequacy and total lack of customer service.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Flew Bali to LHR via Singapore on 4th Oct. Bali to Singapore on 777-200 showing its age very small screen to view films etc but no big deal as flight was just over 2 hours. Ran out of my choice of meal but crew were great. Singapore to LHR on 777-300 ER instead of A380 but managed to get two seats together at the back of the plane. Food quality not great and they again ran out of my meal choice for breakfast. Large seat back screen and plane was fitted with new Krisworld system so plenty of choice of Films TV shows etc. No trolley drinks service after take off just crew with a tray of water juice and beer.

Singapore Airlines customer review

SFO-INC on a B777-300ER. The legroom was ok nothing exceptional. The cabin and toilets were kept clean throughout the duration of the flight. The krisworld IFE was superb with a wide range of movies music and games. The 2 meals were delicious and probably the best I have tasted in the air. The cabin crew as always were exceptional serving the drinks frequently to keep us well hydrated. Will recommend this airline.

(New Zealand)

I have been travelling on SIA for last 12 years. I find the standard of service dropping every time I take the airline in the recent past. NZ to Singapore is a long trip. The service was really poor never got what was requested. Food was bad did not even bother to eat my final meal on the return trip to NZ. Some staff rude their standard of service was bias on the type of passenger. July trip was the worst airline experience I have had in my 20 years of airline travel. Very substandard service. In future travelling on SIA is not a status but a necessity.

Singapore Airlines customer review

FRA-SIN on A380. The upper deck is a real comfy little cabin as there are only around 15 rows in Economy. This improves the service even more. Food reasonable as always. IFE broke down after 6 hours and couldn't be fixed again bud didn't want to switch my seat. I like the opportunity to charge my mobile at the plane as I use it a lot for listening to music.

Singapore Airlines customer review

ADL-SIN-DME / LHR-SIN-ADL. Four legs with SQ for this trip to Europe. Seems that catering has improved since my last trip in April. All aircraft (330 777-300 & 380) were comfortable and clean. Ground staff and crew were friendly and IFE was excellent. Still offering the best product for international travel by far.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Travelled on 17th September with my wife and 17 month old London to Singapore. Really great staff looked after our daughter very well indeed. We paid for her own seat which we fitted her car seat into which was ideal. Food was good with a great choice. Really enjoyed flying Singapore and on the A380 was even better than I expected.

Singapore Airlines customer review

Singapore to Japan on a late night flight 11pm to 9am. I was surprised that the drinks service was reduced to being given a choice of juice water or beer from trays instead of the full drinks cart service. I got what I requested when I asked for it specifically. The menu card provided listed that a selection of snacks are available upon request before breakfast. When I asked what the options were the stewardess gave me a few pieces of tiny biscuits. On the way back the stewardess gave me the option of instant noodles or biscuits. I wonder if these are cost cutting measures. The new advertisements portrayed better service though hence I was disappointed. Air France and KLM offers a much better snack selection of chocolates fruits sandwiches cakes throughout their flight. The choice of entertainment options is great though.