Vote Now

Singapore Airlines

"truly pleasant flights"

Verified Review | Dusseldorf to Hanoi via Singapore. Both segments were truly pleasant flights. The check-in and boarding were well organized and quick. The cabin crews on both flights were very kind and helpful. On DUS-SIN they frequently served drinks, snacks and apples were available as well. I had the same excellent experience on SGN-SIN and SIN-DUS, so I would definitely fly with Singapore Airlines again.
AircraftA350-900
RouteDusseldorf to Hanoi via Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2017

"so welcomed by the crew"

Verified Review | Singapore to Amsterdam. I felt so welcomed by the crew. The flight attendants were helping and greeting passengers and bringing them to their seat and helped them putting away their hand luggage. The meal service was very quick and efficient. Overall they flight was very pleasant and comfortable! The flight attendants did Singapore Airlines proud and showed why this airlines has one of the best crew service! I would recommend everybody to fly Singapore Airlines.
RouteSingapore to Amsterdam

"Don't bother to help"

Verified Review | Cape Town to Singapore. Don't bother to hang your jacket. Don't bother to help open up your bedding but one has to struggle with it oneself. Rude interaction. Don't bother to help with opening the table for meals. Often forget to offer some passengers cheese and fruit when it is standard for all business class. Poor lounge food choice with only Indian food available to eat. Don't allow couples to travel together.
RouteCape Town to Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2017

"consider to fly again with Singapore"

(Greece)

Verified Review | Istanbul to Singapore. Best cabin crew experience, and very helpful during the 10 hour flight. Served frequently snacks and drinks. I personaly congratulated chief of cabin crew, who didn't stop to serve passengers during the whole flight. I will seriously consider to fly again with Singapore.
RouteIstanbul to Singapore
Date FlownApril 2017

"it was 5 star flight"

(Russian Federation)

Verified Review | Singapore to Bangkok. It was a very pleasant flight, no delay, quick and effective service at fantastic Singapore airport. Although the flight was almost full the services on board were well organized. Of course I should mention wonderful air hostess. They looked like top models. Overall it was 5 star flight.
RouteSingapore to Bangkok
Date FlownMarch 2017

"gracious and much appreciated act"

Verified Review | Jakarta to Singapore. Exemplary customer service experience from Garuda and Singapore Airlines. Our flight scheduled to depart at 15:20 from Pontianak to Jakarta on 27 March, was delayed for 3 hours due to bad weather (heavy thunderstorm). We missed our connecting flight scheduled to depart at 19:00 from Jakarta to Singapore. Upon arrival in Jakarta we brought our case to Garuda customer service and it was promptly processed. There's no flight available for the day so we were put in hotel with dinner and breakfast voucher. The next day Garuda customer service staff went to Singapore Airlines office and they were able to release 2 tickets for us to fly back to Singapore on that day. A gracious and much appreciated act from Garuda and Singapore Air. Thank you!
RouteJakarta to Singapore
Date FlownMarch 2017

"didn't feel worth the premium"

Verified Review | My experience with Singapore Airlines was decent at best. The airline fails to compare to the Middle East carriers such as Emirates. My Singapore to Mumbai journey was in an old 777 with a very uncomfortable seat that left me with a backache. The entertainment system on both the 777 and A380 were archaic and cumbersome to use. Definitely didn't feel worth the premium price that I paid for the ticket.
AircraftBoeing 777 / A380
RouteSingapore to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2017

"lounge staff were very courteous"

Verified Review | San Francisco to Singapore via Hong Kong. Beautiful seats with such comfort. Sufficient storage space. If you long for Singapore cuisine there is tons on board. Whilst I did not eat the crew reserved a banana for me before we landed. The SFO-HKG was uneventful as the crew were kind switched off the lights early allowing us to sleep. The HKG-SIN sector departed on time and the HKG ground crew and lounge staff were very courteous attending to any questions I had about my allergies. The crew was quick to get us our drinks and meals and then we settled to do our work or watch a movie. My suggestion is that if the crew is aware that on board wifi is not available for the initial part of the HKG-SIN as apparently the networks are not that great. This will be very helpful.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteSFO to SIN via HKG
Date FlownMarch 2017

"A350 seats were somewhat closer"

Verified Review | Singapore to San Francisco. The A350 seats were somewhat closer than the Boeing 777. The seats has the length but does not appear to be as wide. The toilet is very cool with state of the art flushing etc. Normally I am able to sleep well on board but maybe because it is a day flight I suffered from jet lag later in the week. Crew was excellent and attentive to our needs and there were loads of request for food by my fellow passengers.
AircraftA350-900
RouteSingapore to San Francisco

"a very enjoyable trip"

Verified Review | Brisbane to Singapore. This flight was in an older A340 that does not have flat bed seats. It is fine for a day time flight but having flown this at night previously is not good for a refreshing sleep. Check in was a bit slow and rude, being directed by one staff member to a check in agent who put up her hand to my face to indicate for me to stop while she did something else. Lounge was basic but all I wanted was a coffee. Flight left on time, brunch and snacks were both tasty, of a high quality and large in size. Quality of coffee on board was excellent, too. Crew were great and the wine was good. Attempted a couple of hours sleep which was not great due to the seat. Off the plane at the closest gate to immigration and through customs in 5 minutes and the bags were magically waiting to be picked up. All up a very enjoyable trip that would have been improved through travelling on a plane with the new long haul business class seats.
RouteBrisbane to Singapore