Scoot

Scoot customer review

Flew ScootBiz Sydney-Singapore-Taipei-Tokyo-Singapore-Sydney. 6 flights in total. All on time and even arriving early in most cases. Great onboard service and Scootbiz is a fantastic premium (not Business) product. We have also flown Economy with Scoot before and we cannot speak highly enough of the benefits of this new low cost airline.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Scoot customer review

Last Sunday morning we went to Gold Coast Airport bound for Singapore. On arrival we were greeted by a cheerful woman behind a separate Biz Counter who processed our details within a couple of minutes. When boarding was called the usual crowd surged to the front. As advertised there was a special entry aisle for Scoot Biz Class but it was hard to see because of the crowd. We were actually first on board and our seats were as planned. As soon as we sat down we were served with cold water with a friendly greeting. A lot has been said about the Biz Class seats and some of it sadly is true but travellers must remember the fare is about a quarter of what other Australian airlines charge and half of that charged by rival Air Asia. They don't leave a lot of elbow room and don't recline to the floor but they are on the whole fairly comfortable for the money we paid. The food was nothing special it was tasty.

Scoot customer review

I flew with Scoot last month to Singapore we had booked into economy class and upgraded to the nicer seats. My partner and I were happy with this arrangement knowing that it was only a 7-8 hour flight to Singapore we thought we could easily keep ourselves entertained etc. When we went to check-in on the morning of our flight we got offered to the ScootBiz for a few hundred more we decided to go ahead with the upgrade as we had the money to do so I think all up it cost about $550-600 each. ScootBiz was awesome and well worth the extra. I have flown Premium Economy with JAL before and it was terrible compared to ScootBiz. ScootBiz had good leg-room and nice wide seats you get to board first and get off first you get served when you want it. We took our own drinks and food on the plane and we were happy. ScootBiz gives you a meal and drink of your choice as well. I had read some horror stories but I found staff to be friendly and helpful.

Scoot customer review

SYD-SIN. Flight was 2 hours late leaving SYD and we arrived in SIN one hour behind scheduled time. Check in at SYD was quick even with plenty of people waiting before me for check-in to open. Staff were attentive and smiling. I had a stretch seat (yellow) at the rear of the aircraft cost me an additional AUD $24. Leg room was great and seat was comfy enough. I didn't eat the airline food I took my own sandwiches. I didn't hire the inflight tablets I read a book. Drinking water was available on the flight near the toilets in the middle of the economy section. Overall for a one-way ticket that cost $240 all up I was pleased with the value for money. I would fly Scoot again if I needed to.

Scoot customer review

Sydney to Singapore. The check-in was quick and left on time. Cabin crew cheerful and energetic. I did not select anything to eat when I booked the tickets but ordered from foods available on menu inflight. The hot Italian veggie food was tasty and filling - about 8 AUD which is quite cheap. I found their menu to be reasonably priced. The leg space was sufficient. I observed that leg space of some seats (yellow) for which you need to pay extra was large especially the first row. When you book online you have options of paying by credit card or through POLI using your bank account. I chose the second option of going through bank and had to wait for more than 24 hrs for the bank transfer to complete and ticket delivered. I also had to do few follow-ups with their customer centre. If people are travelling within the next 2 or 3 days of booking I suggest to use credit-card which should result in a ticket immediately. Overall very satisfied with my first experience with Scoot and happy that I saved about $A350 for my one- way trip to Singapore by booking Scoot.

Scoot customer review

Brisbane to Bangkok return. We paid $1430 for four of us to fly to Bangkok return. I had a couple of queries prior to flying and emails were promptly replied to and information provided. All four flights on time. The cabin staff were friendly and efficient. We did pre-order a meal Coolangatta to Singapore which admittedly I will not be doing again - the worst airline meal I have ever had. We learnt our lesson and didn't worry with the on board food service again. I noticed a number of reviewers complained about lengthy check-in queues - perhaps we were lucky but we had no such difficulties. I should mention that between the four of us we did only have 3 small backpacks which were less then 7kg in weight and we checked them in as cabin luggage. On the way home we did arrive at both Bangkok and Singapore airports quite early (around 3.5 hours) due to an early flight from Koh Samui and an overnight in Singapore. So we were the first ones to check in. this worked in our favour as we were for some reason automatically upgraded to the yellow seats on both sectors. they are definitely more comfy and have more leg room then the blue seats. However to be honest we are not big people (average height average build) so the blue seats were fine for us anyway if you were taller or bigger in size it may be more uncomfortable I guess. Overall we had a great experience with Scoot. The price was incredibly cheap at just over $1400 for four of us.

Scoot customer review

Sydney to Singapore last August. Sydney ground staff were really good except for one. The seats were like concrete after a few hours. Taking the Kindle was a great idea. No inflight entertainment except at added expense. The food that passengers ordered at extra cost looked quite palatable. Cabin staff were really nice. Seats are a bit narrow. Leg room is constricted. Take a snack from the post customs food shops to get you to Singapore. If traveling on from Singapore allow time for possible delays. Changi Airport is user friendly. Free internet. Bus tours of the city. Movie areas for the kids. All of the International fast food outlets.

Scoot customer review

We flew Scoot from the Gold Coast in early April and the experience left me feeling pretty flat. Serious delays on all 3 sectors. This airline seems to be regularly running late. The ticket price may be cheap but the delays make the airline poor value for money.

Scoot customer review

Traveled on March 25 Sydney to Singapore and have no complaints with our flight at all. Flight left about 10 mins early and arrived into SIN on time. Booked the extra leg room seats up front and the additional cost was worth it. Airline food is airline food when sitting in economy with any airline not to flash.

Scoot customer review

Flight from Sydney to Singapore on Feb 21 2013 was 10 hours delayed no text message nor email prior to this and no offer of apology or any meal vouchers. Upon boarding passengers notice a lot of empty yellow seats in the middle whilst everyone was cramped seated right at the back then asked the crew to transfer to which they replied "you have to pay extra A$68". After all the taxes and their add ons fees this airline is not cheap. We missed our connecting flights hotel pick up and a night accommodation with no apology. Never again.