Top 100 Airports

Scoot

"feel angry, frustrated and robbed"

Verified Review | Worst booking experience I have had. I originally booked a flight leaving Singapore to Bangkok at 17:45, a few weeks later I received a notification saying that the flight schedule will be changed and that my flight will now leave at 22:00. With the new flight times due to security ( according to one the unhelpful phone customer service representative), it will be impossible to make my flight connection onto Rome. I have contacted the airline several times but all they are willing to do is to waive the change fee and put me on a Tigerair flight paying the fare difference which funnily enough is way more expensive that if you were booking a completely new flight. Overall I feel angry, frustrated and robbed. Shame on you Scoot.
RouteSIN to BKK
Date FlownAugust 2016

"aircraft new ... service efficient"

Verified Review | Singapore to Melbourne. The price was great, the aircraft new and the service efficient. Thats about as good as it gets. At 196cm tall the seat doesn't really fit me, and the seat has a design flaw where the light and call assistance button is on the arm rest. Everyone hits it constantly. Price of food was bearable but the choices weren't really tempting. I chose the most western item and it was passable but I have had better meals on Jetstar and AirAsia. I think they need to look at the Jetstar 787 and they can make some improvements. Wifi internet workable but a bit pricey.
RouteSIN to MEL
Date FlownAugust 2016

"attentive and really polite"

I was travelling from Perth to Singapore with my 82 yr old mum who has problems walking. I was impressed by the service standards of a budget airline. I requested for a wheelchair when we checked in and was referred to the Service desk. The wheelchair was there in just a short while. We were escorted all the way through immigration, customs etc. My mum was finally wheeled to the aircraft for boarding and we were seated at Row 1. What impressed me most was to find that the wheelchair was waiting when we landed at Singapore. I also wish to extend a bouquet to the service staff who were attentive and really polite! Kudos to Scoot.
RoutePER to SIN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"food terrible, service quite average"

Verified Review | Singapore to Sydney with Scoot. Flight delayed by 6 hours. No notification from Scoot. Given a $10 food voucher as compensation, not even entry to the lounge as a business class passenger. No ground staff from Scoot itself in Singapore airport. Offered to be put in economy on flight to Melbourne and then no compensation for finding my way to Sydney. The incoming flight was supposed to leave Qingdao at 3.10pm and arrive at Changi at 8:50pm. They had stupid amounts of time to call or email to notify us of the delay. No reason given as to why they did not email or phone to notify. Food on the way to Singapore was terrible and service is quite average. They give you your meal in the first hour so for the next 7 to 8 hours you have to pay for everything else. Beware.
RouteSIN to SYD
Date FlownJune 2016

"such value for money with new aircraft"

Brilliant daytime flight out of Gold Coast to Singapore with Scoot. We paid so little for this flight and he aircraft was new, the staff were lovely, and the food was good. Probably would not like to sleep in the seats but daytime is just great. This airline is such value for money with new aircraft and great routes.
RouteOOL to SIN
Date FlownMarch 2016

"had sufficient legroom"

Scoot is an excellent medium/long haul budget airline. I took ScootBiz from Sydney to Singapore and didn't expect a budget airline to be so comfortable. It had sufficient legroom, comfortable seats, and adjustable headrests. Although there were no entertainment screens, the ScootTV streamed to my computer was good.
RouteSYD to SIN

"is really a luxury"

Flew Scoot from Don Muang to Singapore. Didn't expect to be seated in a seat with so much leg room, beside the escape exit door. I thought you would pay a premium for this, but I was allocated this seat and didn't pay a cent for such a comfort. Now I know why people pay more. Being able to stretch your legs is really a luxury. Flight was good, even though there was turbulence. Lighting onboard was fantastic. Crew didn't push, hard sell food and other pay-per-use services. Paid for wi-fi and onboard charging of mobile devices. Scoot just won itself a new (repeat) customer.
AircraftBoeing 787 Dreamliner
RouteDMK to SIN

"aircraft was spacious"

Singapore to Taipei with Scoot on the SIN-TPE-NRT route. The legroom was not bad for a someone 5'5 and the recline was nice. Aircraft was spacious. Announcements were made in English, Chinese and Japanese. The flight was better the expected. I will fly again.
RouteSIN to TPE
Date FlownJune 2016

"Scoot did not disappoint"

Verified Review | Perth to Singapore with Scoot. The plane looks very new and clean. I believe the mood lighting does help a bit. Cabin crew were friendly and ground crew were efficient and friendly as well. The flight left on time and got into Singapore early. I have taken Scoot a few times and each time it did not disappoint. In my opinion, they have the best flight time leaving Perth to get to Singapore on each day.
RoutePER to SIN

"you cannot trust them"

Verified Review | Forget Scoot. They cancelled the flight three weeks before and have not refunded even after 6 mails and 3 months waiting for them paying the money back. I had to pay 100 Euro more and had some stress for searching and booking via another airline and they even do not pay me the money for the original ticket of their cancelled flight. You cannot trust them.
RouteSYD to SIN