SATA International

(Portugal)

FNC-LPA-FNC economy. The checkin was pleasant and efficient at both ends and the inflight service perfectly acceptable. The seats gave me enough room even though I am over 6ft. Crew professional. All in all the experience was better than I expected and I would be happy to fly SATA again.

(Portugal)

I have travelled between Lisbon and Punta Cana and both trips were ok. The crew was quite sympathetic. The seats were comfortable and the movies that were played during both flights were good. Both flights were on time.

(Portugal)

I use them frequently between Madeira Island and Lisbon. Their product is better than TAP or SATA Internacional. Food better than standard attentive cabin crew confortable chairs and generally on time. Only thing they can improve is by making some renovations in their planes as they are already showing their age.

SATA International customer review

Manchester to Ponta Delgada return. We were pleasantly surprised. Both flights left and arrived on time. Although there was no choice the food was good and tasty. The cabin crew were excellent and looked as though they enjoyed their jobs. Seat pitch was better than many European carriers I have used. IFE a dead loss. If entertainment is important to you bring your own.