Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

I fly on average once a fortnight with Ryanair and can't fault them. They get you from A to B on time and cheaply. You can still check in up to 15 days before the flight without having to pay for an allocated seat despite what they say. In fact if you are crafty you can actually choose your seat free of charge by doing the following: click on 'Choose a Seat' check which ones have already been allocated knowing that they allocate the seats in alternate rows front and back starting either side of the overwing exit rows. If you are happy with the next available seat then exit this page and click on 'Do not Choose Seat' and you will get that seat. If you are not happy with the location of the next available seat then exit check-in process altogether and try again later. It works!

Ryanair customer review

Feb 14 MAN-Paphos. This is the most budget airline I have come across I became paranoid about the weight of my luggage! Thankfully we were within the guidelines however on arrival to the gate (2 Ryanair) employees were waiting to pounce scrutinising everyone's hand luggage and asking them to place their cabin bags in the frame. Lucky for us we were OK but numerous passengers who 'could not fit' theirs were made to pay £50 which were then put in the hold. Why did the check in staff not ask to weigh their cabin bags at check in - in my opinion this is the way they make an extra £50 per passenger - some cheap flight for these unfortunate people (students) many of whom were going home for half term and short of money to begin with - for me never again. Ryanair have no PR skills whatsoever this is a complete lack of training in every area of customer service.

(Spain)

Flew from MAN-AGP 1st Feb. Flight left on time and arrived in Malaga with the usual fanfare. I had the new allocated seating which was fine (window seat). Leg room is fine and lights were kept dimmed as it was an evening flight. Cabin crew friendly and helpful. Price wise for drinks/food they are slightly expensive. I have never had a problem with Ryanair it's low cost and you get what you pay for.

(Belgium)

Brussels-Charleroi-Marseille return Feb 4 and Feb 11 2014. A 1.5 hours flight arrival and departure right on time friendly staff smooth flights 10 kg free hand luggage an assigned seat quick connections to the cities I fly Ryanair a dozen times a year never encountered any trouble whatsoever. Print your boarding pass keep luggage to a minimum and enjoy your flight. It's beyond my comprehension why people complain about Ryanair.

Ryanair customer review

Booked my first (and last) Ryanair flight from Edinburgh to Dublin because it was a great price: £15 each way! But as I heard from everyone they always try to get you with fees. I wasn't able to check in online beforehand so I tried to explain my problem when I got to the airport two hours before the flight. They told me I couldn't fly unless I paid £70 to print off my boarding pass. There's no way I'm paying £70 for a £15 ticket. No other airline has such ridiculous charges. Steer clear.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Ryanair customer review

Barcelona - Las Palmas Feb 14 return Feb 18. Saying goes "you get what you pay for" with Ryanair you get less. Went for a weekend to rest and came back exhausted mainly due to a very uncomfortable flight. Advertisements everywhere stressed out staff plastic seats that won't recline.

Ryanair customer review

6 February from Newcastle to Dublin. My daughter has just returned to her home in Ireland after visiting for a few days with her baby daughter. Why is it beyond staff to help a lady down the stairs with a bag and buggy. She asked for help at Newcastle and no one not even passengers offered to help her down the flight of stairs. There were ground staff standing around and still could not help. The staff checking the tickets were very offhand with her.

Ryanair customer review

February 2014 flights to and from Bristol and Lanzarote. Seats already allocated so no mad rush across the tarmac and both flights on time or nearly so. Not particularly great value as I couldn't book until late on but that's way it goes. Otherwise Ryanair got us there and back as per the deal.

Ryanair customer review

Manchester T3 to Rzeszów (FR3202) 28 Jan 2014. Rzeszów to Manchester T3 (FR3203) 8 Feb 2014. Recently used Ryanair for skiing holiday. Fantastic airline lowest fares in the market punctual recent improvements ie allocated seating no announcements after 9pm dimmed lights made my trip smooth. Cabin crew very friendly. Both inbound and outbound flights landed 20 minutes earlier.

Ryanair customer review

Becoming a fan of Ryanair! Have to be honest we avoided them for so long but on the flights we have taken recently they cannot be faulted. On time in fact early on both times. Fantastic prices to and from Tenerife great service onboard. The time had come that there is very little difference between Monarch who we have used for years to fly to Tenerife except that you pay about 60% more and their flights are often delayed. Keep the improvement going and focus on Customer Service and you will have won 2 new customers. Looking forward to having the boarding pass on the phone which I understand is coming later in the year.