Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Although the vast majority of Ryanair staff we encountered on our flight from Bournemouth Airport were helpful and polite the first woman we encountered on check-in was utterly obnoxious. We had arrived 11 minutes before check- in was to close and no other passengers were queuing except ourselves yet the woman did not meet us with a professional greeting of good morning but barked at us 'You have one minute to process your baggage' and as my husband's suitcase was over the weight limit was unhelpful in resolving the situation and refused to allow us to pay a fine there but only when we had removed the offending items and struggled with them to the departure gate. My husband and I were stunned by this aggressive attitude and absolute lack of professionalism. The struggle to find available seats once we boarded was chaotic and with many crying children was a stressful experience. We returned via a Thomson flight which was an absolute delight by comparison. Suffice to say we will never fly with Ryanair again.

(Malaysia)

Rome to Paris. Disgusted at being charged £70 as I hadn't printed my ticket off. I know they have rules but what a ridiculous amount to charge for a piece of paper. There is no consistency and am unlikely to fly with Ryanair again.

Ryanair customer review

We used Ryanair flying from Manchester to Malaga 7th October returning on the 14th we flew as a family of 3 adults and 3 children aged 11 2 and 6 months. after hearing all the horror stories around Ryanair we were feeling quite sceptical however we were impressed with the service they provided they were friendly helpful and informative and we had no problems at all.

(Spain)

Madrid-Paris (Beauvais) and return (26-30 September 2013). Perfect flight as always on time both ways. Beauvais is a nice small Provincial airport near Paris no long runnings over the tracks as in Barajas Airport or Schipol or Gatwick. Just 200 meters from the small airport terminal and the plane is taking-off. I fly Ryanair often have flown more than 40 flights and always on time. I recommend you pay for Priority boarding.

Ryanair customer review

Having queued early to get seats together due to no seat allocation. We got two seats together towards the rear of the aircraft and stored our luggage (not the maximum size but to large to go under the seat) in the overhead lockers. Only to have it remover by the flight attendant shoved in my face and when queried as to where I should put it as it didn't fit under the seat was told “That's your problem. I ended up with my luggage on my lap for the full 3 hour flight including take off and landing. I will never use them again.

Ryanair customer review

We have flown with Ryanair to Italy 2-3 times a year for the past 9 years. We have never experienced any major delays and flights have arrived early and on time. The cabin staff have been friendly and courteous. The only problem we have seen recently is the lack of space for hand luggage. Abide by the rules and you can't go wrong. By the way the cappuccinos are to be recommended!

Ryanair customer review

Stansted to Fuerteventura cannot believe that unless you priority board they will separate you from your children. Surely this cannot be a suitable situation in the case of an emergency how are under five's expected to understand the safety information.

Ryanair customer review

My wife and I are frequent passenger on Ryanair flights our most recent flight was from Shannon to Malaga 20th Aug back on the 10th Sept 2013. I would like to say that if it was not for Ryanair and its cheap flights I would not be able to fly as much as I do all flights with Ryanair have been a most pleasant experience and I have found the staff to be most courteous and helpful. When you book a flight you are told to read terms and conditions so why should Ryanair be to blame. I am looking forward to my next flight.

Ryanair customer review

East Midlands to Zadar. Have used Ryanair many times and consider them to be a good airline. Probably flown with them 40 + times and only experienced 1 major delay. This flight again excellent. Flights on time both ways friendly staff seat comfortable enough for a 2-3 hour flight. One big plus with Ryanair is seats do not recline. Nothing worse than restricted legroom being made worse when the passenger in front reclines. There are enough warnings on their website about potential extra charges so if you get caught you only have yourself to blame.

Ryanair customer review

Like many people on this site we have used Ryanair before like many we abide by their rules don't necessarily like them but we abide by them. We have a young child so we booked priority boarding - the only airline I know that doesn't allow this as standard (but fair enough that's their policy we know that in advance). So hold luggage booked priority boarding additional infant equipment all paid for. Flying from Edinburgh to Faro was okay long queues at check-in but okay. Trek at Faro up and down stairs 2 year old and 3 bags not great but can't blame Ryanair (although can't help but think they are treated as 3rd class because of the deals they make with airports). Chaos on way back one person at check-in no priority queue at boarding pass check. Advised it would be at the gate nope people were allowed to stampede if you were already at the back tough! So on return to UK I complained and requested that the priority boarding fee was refunded. Rather than customer service I received a curt "we do not make refunds". So despite not getting what we paid for they pocket the money anyway Will we use them again probably simply they put they get you there but I will treat them with the same respect that they show their customers.