Ryanair

Ryanair customer review

Been flying from London Stansted to Murcia for a few years now and I must say that if you comply with all their rules everything should be fine we have not had any trouble always on time staff nearly always friendly enough flight number FR8027 and FR8028.

Ryanair customer review

I can not fault Ryanair I use them a lot and will keep on doing so. The biggest issue most of the people in the North West have is: there are no other airports in the North of the country that fly direct to Lamezia or nearby Blackpool would be fantastic Man or Liverpool. Come on Ryanair what's the problem give the customers what they want one a week would be great.

Ryanair customer review

Bristol-Alicante FR8297 2-6/10/13. Long weekend in Benidorm flew out with Easyjet and because of the time back with Ryanair. The free for all at the gate will stay long in the memory It was a very unpleasant end to the trip and we all vowed never to use this airline again.

Ryanair customer review

Regularly fly with Ryanair from Dublin to France and it works wonderfully. Listen to a lot of people complaining about the airline and really cannot understand why. Staff are usually pleasant although there is always the exception to the rule. It's always on time boarding and exiting is always efficient. Without this airline we and many others could not fly as often.
Seat Comfort N/A

Ryanair customer review

I booked a short break for two to Marrakech and living so close to Stansted airport bought two returns with Ryanair for a brilliant cost of £118 several months ago. As the trip date approached I received an email from them stating that the return flight time had been brought forward by 7 hours with no reason or explanation and a short one line of apology buried in the small print. As this was a 3 ½ day trip I elected to cancel and have a refund as I felt that it was unacceptable without explanation to curtail a short break like this. I re-booked with BA from Gatwick at an additional cost of £60 for two.

(Cyprus)

I had to take 4 flights along with my husband over the Christmas and New year period traveling with others from Paphos to Dublin via Stansted. Unfortunately there are no direct flights from Cyprus to Ireland. My parents informed me of new flights starting from April 2014 from Shannon by Ryanair but unfortunately Paphos was not on the list yet again we seem to miss out in Cyprus! I really can't understand why Ryanair hasn't taken over the Irish route since Helios stopped and then Eurocypria stopped there is no airline covering this route. I've never had a problem with any staff member or been unhappy about the service.

Ryanair customer review

Booked a flight from Birmingham to Trieste a few months back. Had an email last week saying this route had been cancelled. Advised to contact customer services. English seemed to be their 3rd language. I was paying for the call albeit Ryanair had inconvenienced me not the other way round. After 4 'phone calls I managed to get someone who both spoke snd understood English. The route in question was very popular but Ryanair want people to use Stansted and are gradually withdrawing services from regional airports.
Seat Comfort N/A
Value For Money N/A

Ryanair customer review

Flew FR6621 / 6622 to Tenerife from Edinburgh (return). First and last time I'll use this airline - total rip off. Stood for an hour at Edinburgh check in then another 45 minutes at the gate in the hope my wife and I would get a seat together (why should we pay extra for this?). On board is a joke leg room and general scope of the seating is ridiculous. All cabin crew were rude and only wanted to sell things. We heard about the seat belt signs coming on for turbulence just before the trolleys come out and sure enough this happened twice on the way out and back apparently an old Ryanair trick. Return check in at Tenerife was ridiculous 5 Ryanair flights being checked in at one time through 3 desks that's nearly 700 passengers. No Ryanair staff on duty and no one is interested in what you have to say. Usual stampede for seats together again why should we pay for that privilege? Its standard with everyone else. More rude cabin staff on the way home which cemented not only ours but a lot more people on boards perception of Ryanair - never again.

(Belgium)

BUD-CRL. It seems like Ryanair is doing a great job trying to change the bad image is has. Both flights on time leg room was much better then Wizz's A320's. Boarding was done very efficiently crew friendly and pilots were very informative.

Ryanair customer review

FR555/552 Manchester-Dublin 30/12/13-02/01/14. I fly quite a few times a year but this was my first time with Ryanair so I was interested to compare. I have to say if you follow the rules that are made very clear to you well before departure you will have no problems. There were a few people who hadn't printed boarding passes or their cases were far too big for the cabin and they were moaning about being charged to check them in etc. Yes the fees for printing are totally ridiculous for printing a sheet of paper but just don't get yourself in that situation! I had booked an exit row seat for an extra £10 which included priority boarding. I have to say it was worth it especially being tall. I arrived at the gate 45 minutes before the departure time to see a huge queue waiting for the boarding to start. The priority boarding queue was empty so I walked straight down and waited for around 15 minutes. Then a member of staff came over and said would you like to come forward we are ready after my pass was checked the barrier for the others was opened. I boarded the plane first after a few minutes wait at the bottom of the stairs of the plane and got settled whilst everyone else boarded. I'm not sure if this system works if there is a bus to catch to the plane? One benefit of being nearer to the front of the queue is getting seats with family/friends and having space to store luggage as many people we struggling to find places for their luggage once the plane was filling up. The flight was comfortable and crew were fairly friendly but seemed in a rush to serve drinks and were quite sharp with a few customers who were asking for a drink of water. The people in front were drinking their own alcohol and were sharply told that they couldn't consume their own alcohol on board. Overall I found the experience far better than expected even though the service of other airlines isn't present but the price was far far lower! I would fly Ryanair again especially as their flights seem to have few delays and they are bringing in allocated seating.