Royal Air Maroc

Review by (Netherlands) 4th June 2015

My first time with Air Maroc and I was pleasantly surprised. Both flights (Marra to Casa en Casa to A'dam) departed right on time. Casa to A'dam had meal service (at no extra cost) with a choice of chicken or fish. The female flight attendant in 1st class (which I didn't use) was very friendly however the two male attendants in economy were quite surly. All in all not a bad experience!

Review by (United States) 12th May 2015

AT200 April 28th CMN-JFK. Flew in the new Dreamliner flight was OK the food was horrible staff friendly at times except for one very rude attendant.

Review by (Canada) 27th April 2015

Check in was rapid in Marrakech. We were allowed 2 suitcases of 23 kg each. Entertainment was OK during flight. Food was OK. The fish was good. My hungry wife asked for a second meal. The arm rests of our seats were falling apart and glued with some glue that did not work. The staff were friendly. We flew Marrakech-Casablanca-Montreal.

Review by (Portugal) 22nd April 2015

12 April 2015 from Lisbon to Casablanca: I liked: 1) Flight on schedule. 2) Good pilot skills on landing. 3) Good leg room. What I didn't like: 1) The stewardesses were very unfriendly and rude with no smiles. 2) Drinks and food were below average. I was served a dry sandwich made several days ago. 2) There were dry splashes of food/drinks on the seats. 3) Old plane 737-800 that surely needs to be replaced.

Review by (United States) 17th April 2015

I flew business class on Royal Air Maroc AT 200 last April 9 2015 from Casablanca to New York JFK. The flight was 1.5 hours late which caused me to miss my connecting flight to California by 10 minutes. The RAM representatives at JFK seemed eager to go home and did not assist the 3 or 4 of us who missed our connections. They refused to provide hotel or meal vouchers and basically left us stranded. We asked to speak to the manager but after waiting for a long time they said that the manager will not show up. RAM seems not to have heard of customer service.

Review by (France) 12th April 2015

Geneva-Casablanca AT931. The flight with RAM was a pleasure. Brand new and very clean Boeing 737-800 CN-ROS on time. Good legroom clean and brand new! Nice smiling and professional cabin crew all announcements in Arabic French and English. Decent hot meal (chicken and fish to choose from). No IFE but a duty free was available on this airplane. Very good flight.

Review by (Canada) 10th April 2015

Flew out from Montreal to Casablanca on March 21 with almost 2 hours late departure. Connecting flight to Tenerife was ok. Next flight on March 28 from Tenerife to Casa was late so we miss our connecting flight to Agadir. No airline staff available to assist. Had to find out by our self how to proceed inside the airport to book on the next flight. Casablanca airport had no internet available and no working phone so please bring your cell with a plan for Europe. You also need cash for the restaurants as they don't take credit cards. The trip back from Casablanca to Montreal was 11 hours late. No communication whatsoever from Royal Air Maroc and no way to inform our family. The washroom ran out of water mid way to Montreal. Water and pops was self serve at the back of the plane. I will never use this airline again and I believe it's better to pay extra and fly with a reputable airline.

Review by (Poland) 10th April 2015

Casablanca-Munich. After horrible experience of Casablanca airport flight with RAM was a pleasure. Brand new and very clean Embraer 190 on time. Good legroom nice leather seats in olive-brown colour with red accents. Nice smiling and professional cabin crew all announcements in Arabic French and English. Decent hot meal (chicken and fish to choose from) excellent chocolate cake. No IFE or duty free available on E190. Very good flight.

Review by (Canada) 6th April 2015

Flights mid January from Montreal to Casa and return early February. We were dissatisfied with this airline except for the fact that we arrived safely to both destinations. The service was not "royal" both flights were uncomfortably delayed the first by about 12 hours then the return flight by 24 hours which resulted in additional costs to us so a negative number re value for money. The seats were average for an economy flight ie. not great. On the flight to Morocco the meal was packaged pastry we had to chase the flight attendants to get bread and water. The plane was an old 747 the machine to make hot water for tea or coffee was not working and there was no inflight entertainment. On the way back in early February on a 767 the service meal and movies were good (3 star vs 0 stars averaging out to the one star below).

Review by (Canada) 23rd March 2015

Just flew from YUL to Casa on the older 747 operated by Royal Air Maroc. I was hesitant after reading reviews but alas I was pleasantly surprised. We were first to check in as we were unable to do online check-in in Montreal - no big deal if no one could then I was happy we were all in the same boat. Our agent was fantastic and have us options as the flight was basically empty but wanted to ensure my friend and I (both 6ft) would have ample leg room for the 6hr flight. Boarding was efficient and our ticketing agent was doing the boarding procedures at the gate. As we boarded the plane I was horrified to find no head rest entertainment system - but I was prepared with a charged tablet and phone. Needless to say our flight was a 2200 - I did plan to sleep a bit. Little disappointed the seats didn't recline - but again it wasn't just mine it was everyone and took comfort in knowing that those without the exit row weren't going to have their knees crushed by the person in front of them. The meal was better than any bought sandwich I've had on Air Canada would say for economy class this was above standard. The attendant told me I could take a row of seats to myself. Woke up a few hours later with an hour and a half till touch down changed my seat so I could look out of the window. A female flight attendant came by and said if I wanted breakfast I would have to go back to my original seat and then disappeared. The original steward who showed us the empty section told me he couldn't stop me from going to the back of the plane with my breakfast handed me my tray in the galley and promptly asked if I w anted coffee with a smile. Breakfast was bland pastries and juice and applesauce. So yes this isn't the all star Middle East type of airline experience but for 900$ return amazing service we got fed got to sleep and I would fly with them again my other options were to fly via turkey or London or Paris for a considerable amount more.