Best Cabin Crew

Royal Air Maroc

"a pleasure to fly with"

It was a pleasure to fly with Royal Air Maroc from Amsterdam to Casablanca. Leg space was perfect, well kept plane. Exellent food and great staff. And this all for a great price. The only negative thing I can think of is the long time I had to spend at the Casablanca border control and collecting my luggage, but this is not all the fault of Royal Air Moroc.
RouteAMS to CMN
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"will get no help at all"

(Sweden)

Lagos to Copenhagen via Casablanca with Royal Air Maroc was awful. I have never ever had such a bad experience with an airline. First they lose my luggage then they cancel my flight and ask me to stay in a foreign country for two days to wait for another flight! They don't answer when I call and the two claims I have sent them already has never been processed? I cannot recommend this company to anyone! You will get disappointed and when the bad luck starts you will get no help at all!
RouteLOS to CPH via CMN
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"nearly an hour early"

Travelled Royal Air Maroc back from Rabat to Gatwick on New Years day.The flight left 10 minutes early and arrived nearly an hour early. The meal was fine with drinks etc. The staff were average to good. On the way there and the way home there were no duty free sales though. This is a new route to Morocco, long overdue, and saves two hours travel for me now not having to go to Casablanca.
RouteRBA to LGW
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"was pleasantly surprised"

Accra to London Heathrow via Casablanca. I was apprehensive of flying Royal Air Maroc, however after checking in for an early morning flight from Accra, I was pleasantly surprised. The cabin crew were friendly and professional and the seating was good with plenty of leg room. We arrived early at Casablanca for the connection to Heathrow. My only negative comments are the ground staff at Casablanca airport. Lack of information, misleading signs to departure point and lack of staff at check points and transit area. Apart from that I will fly with Royal Air Maroc again.
RouteACC to LHR via CMN

"Dissatisfied customer"

The flight was fine. The airline crew was hospitable. My problem occurred when I arrived Casablanca. My layover was 17 hrs for which hotel accommodation was promised by the airline. The ticket was bought only because this was part of the package. However upon arrival I was told that there was no available room. I was sent to sit at terminal 12, a room that appears to be a pastry shop. It is disheartening that a company would tarnish it's reputation by treating customers in such a callous manner. I am very disappointed with the service. I eventually paid US $50 at the hotel for a room with a twin bed - and shared bathroom. Dissatisfied customer.
AircraftAT 567
RouteJFK to Monrovia

"staff kind and helpful"

It was the first time travelling with Royal Air Maroc. Generally good. Nice seats, and the food was of good standard. I'd definitely recommend it, as it is cheap and good value for money. Staff were kind and helpful, and the plane was of good condition. For flying an airline for the first time, it's excellent. Only thing lacking is personal entertainment. Overhead screens showing boring circus show!
RouteGatwick to Rabat
Date FlownDecember 2015

"pace of service was good"

Casablanca to Barcelona, and the first time flying RAM for me. The Boeing 737 aircraft was not very new but it's well kept and clean. The economy seat is one of the old styles which has thicker padding. The flight departed on time, I was served a hot meal, with a choice of beer or Moroccan red/white wine. The white wine was excellent. Tea and coffee also served. 2 male flight attendants worked in the economy cabin and the pace of service was good. I paid $100 for a one-way ticket, which includes 1 checked bag. I don't know about medium and long haul flights on RAM but for a short haul flight in economy, this was good. The only thing lacking is personal entertainment.
RouteCMN to BCN
Date FlownDecember 2015

"staff unable to handle boarding"

Lisbon to Conakry via Casablanca with Royal Air Maroc. The aircraft was old with no entertainment and poorly maintained toilets. The upside is the hotel room being offered for long layovers. Yesterday's trip was one of the worst I have experienced. The plane from Casablanca to Conakry was fully booked and the staff was unable to handle boarding. While people were scrambling to board and to place the too many carry-ons in the limited space available, the staff was still stocking the plane, causing havoc, and there were quite aggressive verbal communication between staff and passengers unwilling to surrender their carry-ons. My assigned seat was occupied and a flight attendant asked me to accept an alternative seat, not to inconvenience the passenger who took my seat. After being offered several already taken places and a middle seat that I refused, the same flight attendant angrily told me to just take my seat and relocated the person wrongly seated. Horrible food.
RouteLIS to CKY via CMN
Date FlownNovember 2015

"you get value for your money"

Lagos to Sao Paulo via Casablanca. We frequently fly long distance between countries and our goal is generally to find the cheapest ticket possible because we've found that flights and services can really vary. We didn't expect great but things ended up being better than our expectation. We had no issues with getting seats and people checking-in were nice. The staff was nice. Food and wine are good. I recommend you take a bottle of water each yourself, but that's a recommendation I would make for any long flight. The amazing part about RAM is that changing the flight generally costs only around 60 euros or so and they don't keep changing their prices. So, if you want a flight that's flexible, go with Royal Air Maroc. We ended up changing our flights twice! Comfort level etc. is okay on the flight, not great but you get the value for your money. Casablanca airport isn't great so try not to choose Royal Air Maroc if you have 12+ hours of stop there (we didn't, and I wouldn't wish that for anybody).
RouteLOS to GRU via CMN
Date FlownAugust 2015

"plane is dirty"

Onboard Royal Air Maroc flight AT572 this Sunday, November 15th from Casablanca to Tunis. They made us walk from the terminal to the plane. The plane is dirty. Passengers cleaned their seat before sitting. Abviously the plane wasn't cleaned from the food of previous passengers. Sitting in the plane for 30 minutes now. No air-conditioning in the plane and suffocating!
RouteCasablanca to Tunis