Qatar Airways

"offering very good service"

(Greece)

Verified Review | Athens to Doha. Midday flight arriving late afternoon. Flight duration of 4 hours 10 minutes. Departed with a delay of approximately 20 minutes. The flight crew were very polite and attentive. The food offered was tasty and cutlery was of staineless steel. Check in at Athens and boarding at the gate were seamless. At arrival in DOH they speeded up the security process for transferring passengers to QR flight to DWC, as the original 20 minute delay from Athens was not entirely covered and there was a bus transfer at DOH (taking more time than a bridge). Overall, an airline offering very good service!
RouteAthens to Doha
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"aircraft changes prior to the flight"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Hong Kong to London via Doha. Business travellers be warned that you may get aircraft changes prior to the flight. For me this meant I've flown 3 of 4 sectors on their oldest business class set up, not what I expected. On board service was hit and miss while the lounge was a big disapointment, not much in the way of food.
RouteHong Kong to London via Doha

"an excellent airline"

Verified Review | Sydney to London via Doha. Unfortunately there were quite a number of screaming children in our vicinity on the 15 hour flight to Doha, which made sleep difficult. That's not the airline's fault of course, and the cabin crew did an excellent job. Food was very good and drinks were brought around very frequently throughout the flight. Child meal was a hit with our daughter. Large and clear IFE screens. Very good selection of movies and tv shows. Seats in economy are excellent: wider than any economy seat I've seen and good legroom. The cabin crew on the Doha to London were exceptional. Our daughter suffered a bout of travel sickness and the crew were extremely helpful and went out of their way to cheer her up. Excellent flights with an excellent airline.
RouteSydney to London via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"seats in economy are excellent"

Verified Review | QR 909 SYD-DOH Sep 24 and QR 3 DOH-LHR 25. Unfortunately there were quite a number of screaming children in our vicinity on the 15 hour flight to Doha, which made sleeping difficult. That's not the airline's fault of course, and the cabin crew did an excellent job. Food was very good and drinks were brought around very frequently throughout the flight. Child meal was a hit with our daughter. Large and clear IFE screens. Very good selection of movies and tv shows. Seats in economy are excellent: Wider than any economy seat I've seen and good legroom. The cabin crew on the DOH-LHR sector were exceptional. Our daughter suffered a bout of travel sickness and the crew were extremely helpful and went out of their way to cheer her up. Excellent flights with an excellent airline.
RouteSydney to London via Doha
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"already used my one time visa"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Sofia to Hong Kong via Doha. I had the worst experience with staff at Doha Airport. I chose a flight with a longer transit in between, so I could see Doha with a complimentary tour of Doha. I landed just in time to make it to their evening tour, which is the last tour of the day. I had about 45 min before the tour starts, so as soon as I landed, I quickly made my way to the immigration, and headed out. When I was out, I was looking for the location of the desk, where it says it’s at concourse B. I managed to find WH Smith, but there was no desk close by. I went to the information desk and asked where to find this tour, the lady told me it’s before immigration. I know I was running out of time, it wouldn’t make sense for me to go back to the other side and come back out again. Therefore I asked the lady if she could call the tour desk for me, to let them know I was waiting outside. The lady was not helpful at all, she was unwilling to call for me. I asked her what option do I have if I want to join the tour, she said I have to go back in to join the tour. So I followed her advice and went back in. Before I went back in, I spoke to 2 other staff, I told them the reason I was out, and the reason I had to go back inside, they just said ‘ok’ and pointed towards the security and immigration to me. I wanted to make sure I can actually go back inside and come back out again afterwards. Since 2 people I’ve asked said ok, I thought it would be ok. By the time I got back in, I finally found his desk for the tour. There was a closed sign at the desk, but I went to speak to the lady there, she told me I was too late, they cannot add me to the tour group any more. She told me to come back the next day. My connecting flight was early morning, I would be gone by then! I saw an information desk about Doha, so I went over, and asked for some information if I wanted to go out myself (the only helpful and friendly guy I’ve spoken to during my time at the Doha Airport!) I’ve got all the information I need, including a map, so I was ready to go through immigration to head out again on my own this time. However, immigration did not let me through, they said I already used my one time visa, so I can’t go out again.
RouteSofia to Hong Kong via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2017

"Good service onboard"

(Vietnam)

Verified Review | Hanoi to Bangkok return in economy on 18 and 19th October. Flights on time. Faultless check-in and good lounges offered in HAN and BKK. Good service onboard with professional staff. Food ridiculous: the sandwiches they serve are sugarish, and coated with a shiny layer to prevent them to dry out. Drinks plenty, however, only 1 brand of beer, red, and white were offered – it used to be at least two choices of each. A good product, despite it is significantly slowly deteriorating. Luggage allowance great. Frequent Flyers acknowledged but now reductions in lounge access has begun. New lounge in BKK not yet opened after months of delay.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteHanoi to Bangkok

"the cabin is awesome"

(Sri Lanka)

Verified Review | London to Colombo via Doha. British Airways and Qatar Airways are in Oneworld, but they are world's apart. Having flown BA Business numerous times, they are disappointing - BA lounges (even first class) are seriously third class, contrast this with my first flight on Qatar Airways, and it was literally amazing. Qatar Airways London lounge is first rate, seriously good food, table clothes, table service, friendly professional staff and they even have magazines you want to read. When you get on the flight to Doha, the cabin is awesome - Q class, means you essentially have small area to yourself. Food on the plane on a par with Emirates, and the whole flight and approach of the staff really good. I am shortly flying business on BA to Toronto, I will report back on it, but am not optimistic. I have been spoilt by Qatar Airways! The thing they need to improve is their entertainment.
RouteLondon to Colombo via Doha
Date FlownOctober 2017

"was a smooth experience"

Verified Review | Muscat to London via Doha. This was a smooth experience. The flight from Doha to London was spacious - plenty of leg room etc (Muscat to Doha wasn't quite as comfortable but the flight was much shorter). The food was nice, cabin crew were helpful and the entertainment system was good. We had a short transfer and there was someone to meet us as we disembarked from Doha who then took us through the airport to our London flight.
RouteMuscat to London via Doha
Date FlownJuly 2017

"food didn’t disappoint"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Flew Qatar Airways from Hong Kong to Doha. I slept well on empty seats. Quality of food didn’t disappoint. We had dinner and brunch served with many rounds of drinks in between. Exceptional service on board and on the ground. Pillow, blancket, lip balm, eye mask, socks, etc provided.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteHong Kong to Doha
Date FlownOctober 2017

"service as always exceptional"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Flew Qatar Airways from Doha to Kiev. 5 hour flight in the morning. Took off on time, landed 40 min prior to schedule. Only had 1 meals. Seats were comfortable for legs (I’m tall guy). Screens are small but this aircraft has WiFi connection. Service as always exceptional! Blanket and pillows provided, but other things no, since it’s not a long haul flight.
RouteDoha to Kiev

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results