Top 100 Airlines

Qatar Airways

"recommend this airline"

Verified Review | Birmingham to Dubai via Doha return on Qatar Airways. The experience was amazing, staff were very friendly, attentive and professional. I was touched by how they would recite the dua before starting the flight. The safety video showing the procedures of what to do in the plane was I thought very creative and entertaining. Genius! I would recommend this airline.
RouteBHX to DWC via DOH

"food was sensational"

Doha to London with Qatar Airways. A good flight except for the moody hand control of the entertainment system, the lack of interesting stuff to watch, the female FA who completely ignored me in the lounge onboard this A380 aircraft, and a demanding family who seemed to assume the FAs were there personal servants (the bell was called around 100 times during the flight). The aircraft started moving from the stand and they were all still standing and talking, and the attendant did not say a word to them, even though they were right next to them. Qatar Airways need to overhaul the control and the content of their entertainment system, it is annoying for being extra sensitive and films were old. It is a global airline and most of us do not mind watching a kiss. Food was sensational and service impeccable, apart from the FA in the lounge who could not care less. I went there for a drink to escape the noisy and demanding family taking up the entire from row of business, but she was not welcoming and ignored me completely. After 10 minutes I gave up. I complained to the CSD who was very apologetic. She seemed busy doing something but she was not serving any other passenger. But all in all a good flight. The free wifi they say they offered did not work.
RouteDOH to LHR

"my IFE broke down"

Verified Review | Bangkok to Frankfurt via Doha on Qatar Airways, and both legs were on time, seats comfy, staff very friendly. Could have checked more often during the night if drinks were needed. My choice of gluten-free meals had been respected on our outbound flight, on the return flight they forgot about it. The movie choice was interesting. But on the leg Doha to Frankfurt I could neither finish the film that I had started on the first leg nor enjoy any other of them. Shortly after the start, my entertainment system broke down completely out of the blue. As some rows in front of me, a passenger seemed to have a medical problem, the steward was not able to look after such a minor problem as mine. So I was not even able to enjoy all the reworked blurred-skin-sequences that made my husband laugh, as I sat on the other side of the aisle and could not watch his screen either. By chance, I had a good book, and after an hour or so, I fell asleep. As I had another problem with my entertainment computer on the outflight, too, I think Qatar should check their IFE more regularly.
RouteBKK to FRA via DOH
Date FlownApril 2016

"staff was very friendly"

Verified Review | Frankfurt to Bangkok via Doha with Qatar Airways. Ground service in Frankfurt was very helpful and nice. Both legs were on time, seats comfy, staff was very friendly. I had gluten-free meals, my husband normal food. Both were excellent. The movie choice was rather good, though including some very old successful films that must be known to everybody. Only complaint: on the leg Doha-Bangkok, my entertainment computer stopped the film every now and then and rewinded till I pushed the play-button. I tried two other films - the same.
RouteFRA to BKK via DOH
Date FlownMarch 2016

"fabulous for long haul flights"

Verified Review | Melbourne to Rome via Doha, returning from Milan and flights were excellent, better than what Qantas offered. QF business class lounge used in Melbourne, flight left on time. Plenty of space in the business class cabin, pleasant lighting and cabin clean and comfortable, handy small bin with a light in centre console for water and things like pens, glasses etc. Food and wine selection excellent, FAs highly trained in food presentation and food and wine delivery. PJs soft cotton and available in S-M size, QF take note! Amenities kit generous, it contained a full size tube of Armani moisturiser, mini Si perfume, lip cream, comb and usual items. FAs charming and seemed genuine in their desire to make the flight as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, their English was excellent. Toilets were spotless at all times. My mobile phone was left at the business class lounge in Doha, no problem for the airline, and it was delivered back to me a week later, that's service. Business class lounge Doha a little hard to find but impressive. Excellent service in café, more formal dining room of business class lounge was on upper floor. Fabulous airline for long haul flights from Australia to Europe and beyond.
AircraftBoeing 777-300 ER
RouteMEL to FCO via DOH
Date FlownApril 2016

"old business class product"

Verified Review | On this route I had chosen to fly Cathay but it stopped covering this route so I was booked onto Qatar Airways, a bit of an irritation because they used an old A330 with old business class product. The Qatar Airways service was impeccable and so was the food. But the seat is uncomfortable. I was hoping to catch up on some film or TV programme but the irritating and unpredictable control made this impossible. I got all possible languages but English.
AircraftA330-200
RouteHKG to DOH
Date FlownApril 2016

"very surprised and furious"

Verified Review | We had to fly to Brussels which just had the terrorist attack. We understood that Qatar could not fly us to Brussels. They forced us to choose a European airport that Qatar Airways flies to. Paris, Madrid, London or Frankfurt. If we did not choose we would not be allowed to travel to Doha, where we should have had a stopover. We chose Frankfurt as it is reasonably close to Brussels. However we were very surprised and furious when Qatar Airways ground staff told us we would be on our own in Frankfurt. You have to find the rest of the way yourself. Other airlines had ground transportation available to get the passengers to Brussels. We had to spend a lot of money to finally get to Brussels. We will not fly Qatar again.
RouteCMB to BRU via DOH
Date FlownMarch 2016

"some economies being made"

(Qatar)

Verified Review | Qatar Airways are still using it's old business class seats on the MAN flights. Fly to London, Edinburgh or Birmingham (and many other places in Europe) and you get the lovely new flat beds which are considerably better. But to Manchester the now tired inclined seats and average tv monitors are used. Food still good though. Clearly there are some economies being made with cheaper champagne and they used to feed you twice, second time with a lovely afternoon tea. Now it's a main meal then "snacks on request". I upgraded from economy to business using QCredits that are given to frequent fliers. Not sure I'd do it again for the MAN flight. Flew back to Doha from Paris on the A380, a much better experience.
AircraftA330-200
RouteDOH to MAN
Date FlownApril 2016

"service by crew was excellent"

(China)

Verified Review | The flight from Paris CDG to Doha started with a visit to a small lounge run by AF and it was far from the lounge that I expected - they provided croissant but even no butter and no excuse. On the flight however it was excellent. My seat is fitted with a new type armrest that has a vertical drawer for a bottle of water. The service by the crew was excellent and attentive. The meal is quite substantial for a morning flight, with interesting Arabian items and huge portion for the main course. Even a morning flight, we were given an overnight kit by Armani. That's why Qatar is a 5-star airline by all accounts. On time arrival.
AircraftA340-300
RouteCDG to DOH
Date FlownMarch 2016

"the most wonderful experience"

Verified Review | Islamabad to Washington via Doha. I had the most wonderful experience flying on Qatar Airways. Being a Privilege club member for years, it just amazes me of how innovative they are in terms of going above and beyond in customer satisfaction! I want to especially point out in regards to the a young flight attendant during my sector from DOH-IAD, who deserves all the praise for making my trip just memorable!
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteISB to IAD via DOH

Guide Icon

Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results

VOTE NOW

The airline Customer Satisfaction survey is your chance to vote for your favourite airline in the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the “Oscars of the aviation industry”.
» Submit your Vote now