top100_2016

Qatar Airways

"overall a 5-star airline "

(Taiwan)

Verified Review | Seoul Incheon to Venice via Doha. Generous seat pitch in economy class with fair reclining space, especially in Boeing 777. Provide small amenity kit for overnight flight, which is a plus. Love the food served, at least edible and hot compared to Emirates. Price is very affordable if you plan your trip early, value is good. FA is very caring to customer's need, a FA had realized a passenger had red eyes when serving meals, and she quickly provided eye drops. What I want to praise is she noticed passenger's need even without being told! Overall a 5-star airline with competitive price and service!
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER / A330-200
RouteICN to VCE via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"making my oha journey a memorable one"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Barcelona to Doha had a delay for more than an hour due to bad weather situation in Barcelona, so it means I will be late on my next flight to Manila. After more than an hour of waiting we finally left the airport. It was a smooth flight and the service is also good. On arrival to Doha a proactive ground crew approached us to make some remedy for the flight that we had missed. He said that our flight is rebooked for the next day and they will send us in a hotel. The hotel was more than enough to my expectation and meal allowance is included. The staff of the hotel are also welcoming and hospitable, and I also had the chance to meat my friend who is working in the Bank in Doha. He serve as my tour guide when we walk around the city. Thank you Qatar Airways for making my Doha journey a memorable one.
RouteBCN to MNL via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"a good trip and excellent value "

Verified Review | Beirut to Bangkok via Doha on Qatar Airways. Second time for this trip route and standards were better when compared to last year. Planes were clean and comfortable economy seats, staff service was efficient if not that personal. Meals about the same as last time, maybe a little smaller? The IFE was great, switched on from boarding until we left the plane, and a great variety to choose from - not very different to my last experience on Emirates when flying them to Jo'burg. All in all, a good trip and excellent value - and liked the new airport in Doha, a great improvement on last year.
RouteBEY to BKK via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"serious lack of communication"

Verified Review | First flight from Dubai to Doha was extremely hot until about 20 minutes after take-off (it was around 45 degrees in Dubai). The A320 was small and did not appear to have been cleaned since the previous flight. Doha to Kuala Lumpur was first delayed by 2 hours, then by another 4 hours, with no explanation for the first 2 hours. Flight was delayed a total of 6 hours due to a technical difficulty with the plane, however there was a serious lack of communication. Inflight entertainment was outdated. Flights on the way back were marginally better and at least they were on time.
RouteDXB to KUL via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"I enjoy the inflight hospitality"

(Sweden)

Verified Review | Stockholm to Lahore return via Doha with Qatar Airways. Every time I fly with Qatar Airways I enjoy the inflight hospitality. The food is not top of the line but the crew bring snacks regularly during the flight. The crew is friendly as well and any help is a matter of call away.
RouteARN to LHE via DOH
Date FlownOctober 2015

"amazing for the price you pay"

(Bulgaria)

Verified Review | I recently flew Qatar Airways A320 Economy Class from Doha to Sofia. Economy CABIN is still a very nice and comfortable seat. The crew was nice and friendly and food was delicious. The service is amazing for the price you pay.
Routedoh TO sof
Date FlownJuly 2016

"this flight was amazing"

(Bulgaria)

Verified Review | I recently flew on the Qatar Airways A350 Business Class from Doha to Singapore. This flight was amazing. Friendly crew, delicious food, amazing lounge, very comfortable seat, that reclines to 180 degrees. For a 7 hour flight, I got two meals - dinner and breakfast. The seat configuration is 1-2-1, so every seat has direct aisle access.
RouteDOH to SIN
Date FlownJuly 2016

"like this sense of multiculturalism"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | I have flown Qatar Airways on several occasions, and in my opinion, it is a safe bet. Flew from Barcelona to Bangkok via Doha. Aircrafts are fairly new and well maintended, and in general, all crew members are efficient. I have to say I really like this sense of multiculturalism there is on board. I normally fly Qatar for long haul flights, and the ammenities provided are kinda nice, especially for red-eye flights (eye mask, toothpaste and toothbrush, etc). I don't really need it, as I like sleeping while flying or read my own books, but the inflight entertainment system has lots of options, too. The last two times I used Qatar I had the same thought about food, maybe it's all about my own expectations, but it could be better. It just feels average if you compare it with others. Last time snacks were not that good and not really varied (it was also because due to time difference I had breakfast x 2, snaks x2 - felt very repetitive). I was unlucky to sit in the middle of the cabin, so once the crew served us, out of the 3 options available, only 1 was left. Even if Qatar is usually not the most affordable, I wouldn't doubt to fly with them again.
AircraftA330-200 and Boeing 777-300ER
RouteBCN to BKK via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"previous flight was cancelled"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | After an outbound trip which was good, we had slight issue during the inbound trip. First off, start with the check in process at MUC. Arriving 3 hours before flight, it took us 1.5 hours to get the boarding pass. 30-40 people waiting in the line, and only 1 counter is available to do the check in. We and other people ending up boarding last on the plane. Upon arrival for transit at DOH, we were greeted with the sign that passengers to KUL please report to staff. We learned, from the first staff that our flight was overbooked by 50 people. For pax from Munich, they decided to bump us to the next flight. They offered us $250 voucher (not cash) and get on the next plane which will arrive 8 hours later. As that means we will miss the connecting flight and they do not offer to compensate for that connecting flight, we refused the offer. Also, how come it impacted us when we checked in successfully not even 6 hours before. There were several group of passengers. Then the story change, it is not overbooked but technical difficulties. After heated arguments with the ground staff, we indeed can get into the plane, the seat next to me at the plane is empty. It is not until we arrived at KUL that I learned the previous flight for DOH-KUL was cancelled.
RouteMUC to KUL via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"personable service from the cabin crews"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Qatar Airways Business Class on A380-800 is my favourite because of its good value. For the price you paid, you get personable service from the cabin crews as well as access to the world's best onboard bar/lounge. Cabin feels intimate as capacity is capped at 48 people. There is no luggage overhead in the middle section of the cabin, so the class feels very roomy/spacious. The only complain that I have is the rather horrible Wi-Fi connection, which is very slow and capped at 15 minutes for business class passengers. Other than that, everything is quite perfect.
AircraftA380-800
RouteDOH to LHR
Date FlownJune 2016

Guide Icon

Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results

VOTE NOW

The airline Customer Satisfaction survey is your chance to vote for your favourite airline in the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the “Oscars of the aviation industry”.
» Submit your Vote now