Vote Now

Qatar Airways

"again everything was perfect"

(Greece)

Verified Review | Flew on Business class with Qatar from Athens to Tokyo Haneda via Doha. First leg of the flight was on a A320 with the old layout of business class seats which are the worst from what Qatar has to offer as they don't go into bed mode and aren't as nice as the newer ones, but it was ok for a 4.5 hour flight. Service was good and so was the food offered. On the second leg of the flight we flew on the Boeing 787. Indeed a spectacular aircraft with great layout, vey comfortable seats. The amenities given along with slippers, and pyjamas were top quality. The staff were very attentive and again everything was perfect from start to finish, Can't fault it.
AircraftA320 / Boeing 787
RouteAthens to Tokyo via Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"provide passenger's needs anytime"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Dammam to Manila return via Doha. I have been flying with Qatar Airways, particulary on the Boeing 777-300ER from Doha to Manila, for a couple of years now in business class with much satisfaction. Each year, some additional nuances are added to make the flight more pleasurable. This last flight was on seat 2A (Dammam-Doha, A330-200) and 2K (Doha-Manila-Doha, B777-300ER) and 2A (Doha-Dammam, A320). Cabin crew make extra efforts to provide passenger's needs anytime. Food options are very good. One note however, I still prefer the Armani amenity kit of the past rather than the latest one. I suppose Qatar Airways would like to consider utilizing a newer aircraft on certain days like the A350 or Boeing 787-8 on their Manila route (or Southeast Asian route generally).
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteDammam to Manila via Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"A34 legroom was pretty huge"

Verified Review | Munich to Colombo via Doha with Qatar Airways. The check-in on Munich Airport was very fast and easy, but the first flight was operated on a LATAM Brasil A350, which was less comfortable than proper Qatar aircraft. The meal aswell as the service on board was quite good, but not better compared to other airlines. Doha Airport was really great and modern, but because of the big delay, I didn't have that much time on the airport. The second flight was pretty similar to the first one, but luckily it was operated by a Qatar Airways A340-600 and the legroom there was pretty huge. All in all the flights on Qatar Aiways were pretty good and comfortable.
AircraftA350 / A340
RouteMunich to Colombo via Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"cabin crew courteous, caring and friendly"

Verified Review | Islamabad to Paris via Doha. Nothing to complaint about Qatar Airways because its the best airline in the world. The cabin crew are courteous, caring and friendly. The IFE is modern and easy to use. The aircraft are modern, comfortable, elegant and clean and the food is amazing.
AircraftBoeing 777-200LR / A380
RouteIslamabad to Paris via Doha
Date FlownAugust 2016

"commend Qatar Airways for efficiency"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Madrid to Manila via Doha. Our inbound Iberia flight was delayed. It was a race against time. Upon deplaning, to the luggage belt and me up to the check in counter for our flight to Doha on Qatar Airways. When I got to the Business Class check-in counter, I was told that the check in was closed and she will have to see if her supervisor would allow us. At that point, my partner was still getting our bags out. I had to beg. It was such a low point that I had no choice but to do it. The check in staff told me to inform my partner to leave the bags behind, so i sent him a text. He arrived a few moments later. After checking in two bags and missing one, my partner gave the QR check in staff all the Iberia luggage tags for them to arrange whatever they could to send the missing bag to Manila. She asked for my email and she then promised to communicate via email. She escorted us to security clearance. Then after the checks, we ran, took the train to get to Terminal 4s. Upon reaching the terminal, we had to clear immigration, showed the staff the fast track, got cleared and we ran to Gate R-18. Gasping for air, we reached the gate. Boarding was about to finish. We made it in the nick of time. Sweltering in our sweat, the boarding staff informed us that two of our bags made it as well. When I try to look back, I gave ourselves allowance of almost three hours for our flight to Manila. Should Iberia did not bump us off, all should've gone smoothly as planned. I don't know what the purpose of OneWorld now is. It promises smooth travels with its partner Airlines. What for is the frequent flyer status when one is placed in situations such as this. I tell you, no monetary amount could compensate the distress that my partner and I had to undergo due to Iberia's shortcoming. When we got to Manila, Qatar Airways Ground Services was holding a placard with our names on it. We approached him and he told us that the QR agent in Madrid sent them an email regarding our missing luggage and that they would do their best to locate it and have it delivered to us. I hope I would get to hear from them soon and I hope OneWorld gets to do something about this. On the other hand, I would always commend Qatar Airways for their efficiency and for its impeccable service. They have always been reliable. To the QR check in staff who assisted us, I was not able to get your name at that time but I would always be thankful for making it possible for us to get on our flight. You deserve my commendation for a job well done.
RouteMadrid to Manila via Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"cabin looked modern and neat"

(Austria)

Verified Review | Flew Qatar Airways. Aircraft used on Vienna - Doha route was a fairly new Boeing 787. The cabin looked modern and neat, the cabin lighting set a soothing and relaxed atmosphere on board. Seats were quite comfortable, legroom was okay but overall the seat width felt narrow and cramped. Cabin crew were very professional and friendly. Meal quality was good given the cabin flown but in comparison to other airlines, the amount of drinks offered was insufficient in relation to the length of the flight. The in-flight entertainment offered was good, although the system was not intuitive and touchscreen seemed to react slow. Liked the goodie of 15 minutes complimentary on-board wi-fi!
RouteVienna to Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"services are very efficient"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Flew both Qatar Airways Boeing 787 and Boeing 777 from Geneva to Manila via Doha. I must say that their services are very efficient. Seats are comfortable with a generous pitch. Flight entertaiment has great selection of films and music. Truly a five-star airline.
RouteGeneva to Manila via Doha
Date FlownApril 2017

"gave me a free amenity kit"

(Vietnam)

Verified Review | Ho Chi Minh City to Pnom Penh. Check-in with Qatar Airways is always a blessing and takes seconds. Lounge in Ho Chi Minh City is very good (Apricot, 3rd part lounge) since renovation recently. I was the only visitor for the entire 3 hours when I was there. Food options delicious, drinks OK, but the wines were useless. Good catering and pre-departure drinks, but the flight is so short that there is no food provided and no food is available except some sweet cookies and nuts. FAs were kind and gave me extraordinarily a free amenity kit as I inquired for - but these are normally not given on short flights. Flight was early and arrived 20 Minutes ahead of schedule. I will travel economy on this route next time as the flight seems always empty. Or, go by the big detour with Malaysia Airlines over Kuala Lumpur for much less (if campaign prices).
RouteHo Chi Minh City to Pnom Penh
Date FlownApril 2017

"excellent food, service and crew"

Verified Review | Very nice trip with Qatar Airways from Venice to Bangkok via Doha. Excellent food, service and crew. Both flights leaving on time and arriving early. Marco Polo Lounge in Venice with a nice design and typically Italian but basic food options. A330-200 with the older type of seats, which are in my opinion, although many writers here disagree, very comfortable and no problem to find several hours of sleep. It has not to be totally flat! A380 seat comfort a little better, more personal space and also good sleeping fully flat sleeping position. The only thing I would advise Qatar Airways to review and find a better supplier, is the coffee, awful on both legs.
AircraftA330-200 / A380
RouteVenice to Bangkok via Doha

"food was very good"

(Croatia)

Verified Review | Flew Qatar Airways from Zagreb to Manila via Doha. All flights were on-time, food was very good, planes clean and service provided by FAs was great in every aspect, from friendliness to smiles. Even though they changed seating on B77W to 3-4-3 there was enough space to move legs and have few hours of sleep. I flew with them before and I'll be happy to fly with them again.
AircraftA320/321 and Boeing 777-300ER
RouteZagreb to Manila via Doha

Qatar Airways Photos

QATAR AIRWAYS, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results