Top 100 Airports

Qatar Airways

"the best I have flown"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Am a regular Emirates flyer but tried Qatar Airways this time because of better flights schedule. Boeing 787 business class with Qatar Airways is the best I have flown, beats Singapore Airlines, Etihad and Emirates. Very airy cabin, large windows, excellent seat, superb food, friendly and speedy service by the flight attendants with a good choice of drinks. Emirates better only when it comes to the IFE system and in-flight Internet, Singapore Airlines on par for catering, better only when using "book the cook" advance meal choice. Shorter Doha - Dubai leg on 777-300ER but the cabin and seat do not match the 787. Would definitely fly Qatar Airways again if on the 787.
AircraftBoeing 787-8 and Boeing 777-300ER
RouteBRU to DXB via DOH
Date FlownAugust 2016

"ample space, good seat reclining"

(Nigeria)

Verified Review | I flew Qatar Airways on a multi-city flight of Lagos to Atlanta via Doha, returning to Lagos from New York JFK. The 2nd leg was most enjoyable especially with the A350-900. Ample space, good seat reclining and pitch. The IFE and wifi on board was superb. The mood lighting was intriguing and finally the cabin crew was warm and friendly. Sadly the Doha to Lagos was a serious downgrade after such an enjoyable 12hrs 1st leg. I've recommended this airline as the value of the service exceeds the cost and long hours connecting to ones destination.
AircraftA350-900
RouteLAS to ATL via DOH
Date FlownAugust 2016

"must say that service was pretty good"

I flew Brussels to Tokyo return via Doha on their Boeing 787 (out July 25th and returning August 12th). I must say that service was pretty good, not 5 star but good. The food was tasty and sufficient however I was hoping for more. Flight was nice despite awful seats on the Boeing 787 - I had 11H and 26A and they are seriously cramped. I will try to never fly a Boeing 787 again unless in business class.
RouteBRU to NRT via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"tasty food and drinks"

(Sweden)

Copenhagen to Singapore via Doha with Qatar Airways. Nice clean new aircraft. All legs landed on time even if late departing. Tasty food and drinks. Good space and comfortable seats espescially on the A350. Quiet planes, I was very impressed of the A350 aircraft. We got pillows and blankets on all flights and a kit with toothbrush, toothpaste, earplugs, socks and eyemask on the A350's. As always on Qatar good service (especially on QR947) and entertainment system. If I have to complain it would be over there's only 15min free wi-fi onboard even if long haul flights. We'll definetely choose Qatar again on our way to Asia or Africa if possible. QR162/163 and QR947/942.
AircraftBoeing 787 / A350
RouteCPH to SIN via DOH
Date FlownAugust 2016

"inflight service was excellent"

(South Africa)

Verified Review | Cape Town to London via Doha - these two flights with Qatar Airways was anazing. Ground and inflight service was excellent. Food was great aswell. The IFE on the B787 was not as good as the A380, though. If I could recommend one thing is that they update the Boeing's IFE. Otherwise it was perfect. Everything was smooth. Especially the layover at Doha. What a nice airport. Both flights were on time and was almost no hassle at all. I slept easily on both. Can't wait to fly with them again. I am quite tall, yet I had loads of space on the A380. Great plane. Space on the Boeing was good.
AircraftBoeing 787 / A380
RouteCPT to LHR via DOH
Date FlownApril 2016

"great seating, food choices and crew"

(Hong Kong)

Edinburgh to Hong Kong via Doha. Cabin lovely on all legs. Great seating, food choices and lovely crew. High number of crew in cabin meant personal service. Love the a la carte options especially on late flights. Transfers fine but it can be a real walk to next flight. Tv system can be glitchy and tricky to use. Good IFE choices on offer. Love the window dimming and cabin lighting.
RouteEDI to HKG via DOH
Date FlownAugust 2016

"service and the food was fantastic"

We flew from Manchester to Bangkok via Doha with Qatar Airways, I did find the check in clerk at Manchester Airport quite abrupt when asking for the exit row seats for both flights as I am 6 ft 4 tall. She said let me check and she had to ask her manager but she did not respond until we got our boarding passes and found out we had the exit row to Doha but not from Doha to Bangkok. The first leg of the flight was on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner in economy. This was a fantastic aircraft and it was very quiet, the food and service and entertainment was spot on from Manchester to Doha and we had the exit row which made it easier for me to stretch my legs. We only had a one hour transfer time at Hamad International Airport. The Airport was huge and it was so modern and clean. We boarded the A380 for our flight to Bangkok, this aircraft is huge and I found the economy seats to be very comfortable with large IFE screens to watch the entertainment to pass the time. Again the service and the food was fantastic and we were in Bangkok in no time. Flying back to Manchester via Doha from Bangkok I asked again for the exit rows in Bangkok and if we could sit upstairs in the small economy section on the A380, this was successful but we did not get the exit row on the A380 but it was nice to be sat in the small economy section upstairs. Both flights home were on time and the service and food was spot on. I can't recommend Qatar Airways highly enough to others.
AircraftBoeing 787, A380
RouteMAN to BKK via DOH
Date FlownApril 2016

"my favorite is Qatar Airways"

Verified Review | Singapore to New York JFK return via Doha. I have flown this route 3 times in the last 8 months with 3 different carriers. My favorite is Qatar Airways. The first noticeable difference is the ease of navigating their website which is well organised and easy to get to the required services. Check-in at Singapore was quick and completed within 15 mins including the time I started queuing in line to get checked-in. The smooth check-in experience was repeated again in JFK with a knowledgeable staff who was professional, friendly and accommodating. Worth mentioning is Qatar Airway's use of Terminal 7 at JFK. It could be sheer luck but on both occasions at arrival and departure, I did not experience the massive crowds that I had experienced in other JFK terminals. The seats are organised in a 3-3-3 configuration and each seat comes with a large touch screen tv with a separate console for controls. The feel and look of the tv is much sleeker than those of the other 2 carriers I have flown and comes with more varied programming. Another well designed feature is the toilets which come with a decent sized wash basin and a wet tissue dispenser for cleaning the toilet seats. Ample food options were available even though I sat close to the back of the plane. There are no overhead cabins for the last 4 to 5 rows of seats in the middle block but there does not seem to be any problems accommodating everyone's bags. Some of the cabin crew looked rather new on the job but it was clear that they all worked hard to accommodate everyone's requests. Definitely an airline I would consider highly on my next long haul flight.
RouteSIN to JFK via DOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"not be travelling Qatar Airways again"

Verified Review | Zagreb to Perth via Doha. We have previously flown with Qatar and had a very pleasant experience, However, this particular flight was not as pleasant due to the fact Qatar Airways had introduced the new Boeing 777-300 seats, new configuration plane (3x4x3). We had 3 seats between the 2 of us and thank goodness as I would not have survived with 3 people in the row of 3. The armrest was not big enough for 2 arms, the depth of the seat was considerably smaller. The width was smaller as I could not fit my hand down between the arm rest and myself. Sadly we will not be travelling with Qatar Airways again when going to Europe and will choose to pay slightly more for economy with another airline just to know we will get adequate leg and seat room.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteZAG to PER via DOH
Date FlownJune 2016

"can recommend the airline very much"

(Hungary)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Doha. The boarding procedure was easy and unproblematic. The journey was more than 7 hours, the aircraft took off at 8.30am. I was sitting by a window. The aircraft was not full it was an empty seat beside me. Every seat had a pillow, a blanket and a headset. The service was very good: we got a complete lunch (lamb with rice, salad, cookie) and a sandwich one hour before landing. The crew was excellent I can recommend the airline very much.
RouteKUL to DOH

Guide Icon

Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines with a modern fleet of 179 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld global alliance.

FIRST CLASS

A380 aircraft provide 8 first class suites, in 1x2x1 cabin layout.

flat_seatsFlat bed suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

Typical seat layout of 1x2x1 (eg. A380, A350, B787) or 2x2x2 layout (eg. B777).

flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas (*not all flights)
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

Qatar Airways aircraft cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 inches
Seat widthSeat width : 17.5 -18.75 inches
WiFiOnboard WiFi (*not all flights)
power_iconIn-seat/USB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets supplied

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for Qatar Airways fleet. We have provided you a direct link to Qatar Airways Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

LOUNGES

At Doha Hamad International Airport, premium customers may use the luxury Al Safwa First class and Al Mourjan Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
WinesSignature bar service
SleepingQuiet room / rest area

» Qatar Airways lounge reviews

IFE

Qatar Airways recently launched Oryx One, an enhanced interface for its inflight entertainment system, increasing the number of movies and TV shows on board from 950 to up to 2,000. With the very first dual-screen interface, onboard A350, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft, customers can multitask - like play a game on a handheld device as you wait for a movie to load on your personal screen.

ONBOARD WIFI

Stay connected with OnAir mobile service. WiFi services are available onboard Qatar Airways A380, A350, Boeing 787, A319 and selected A330, A320 and A321 aircraft.

AWARDS

Qatar Airways was one of the first airlines named as a 5-Star Airline. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the third time Qatar Airways has won this prestigious and coveted accolade of Airline of the Year.

» Airline Award results

VOTE NOW

The airline Customer Satisfaction survey is your chance to vote for your favourite airline in the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the “Oscars of the aviation industry”.
» Submit your Vote now