Qatar Airways

Review by (Switzerland)

Excellent service on all flights. Some of the flights though were nearly empty (DOH-RGN/RNG-DOH and DOH-MXP) with only around 30% of seats filled. Excellent value for money.
RouteMXP to RGN via DOH

Qatar Airways customer review

Review by (United States)

It was my first time flying Qatar Airways. The cabin crew were friendly and efficient, the aircraft was modern and clean with great in-flight entertainment. Seats were of good comfort in economy with great leg room. My flight back to NYC, the customer service at BKK airport was excellent when I needed to pay for extra luggage. I chose Qatar Airways because it was the best fare at the time, now I look forward to flying with them in the future.
RouteNYC to BKK via Doha

Review by (Italy)

Singapore to Doha. Qatar Airways A350 business class is top-notch. A wonderful, quiet and nicely decorated plane. Windows seem to be larger than other aircraft. The seat is maybe a bit narrow but I got the single one which means a lot of privacy for some good rest and sleep. Cabin crew was excellent and so was the food. Restrooms are very nice and were kept clean throughout the entire flight. Have not given a try to onboard WiFi. Anyway, in my opinion this WiFi service should be free of charge for business class passengers. Doha to Venice onboard an older A330-200, but the service and food were just as great as the previous segment. The more I transit through Hamad airport in Doha the more I appreciate its modernity and huge business class lounge.
AircraftA350 / A330-200
RouteSingapore to Venice via DOH

Qatar Airways customer review

Review by (United States)

The business class seating on the Boeing 777 is not as luxurious as newer airplanes such as the A380 - however, it was a good experience overall. The cabin crew members were friendly and offered great service. The seating was comfortable and I was able sleep with no problems. The vegetarian meal was okay. The airport at Doha is big and wonderfully designed.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteMumbai to Philadelphia via DOH

Review by (Saudi Arabia)

Mu family and I traveled from Saudi Arabia to our homeland, Brazil, on vacation. We are five - myself, husband plus three little ones, aged from 2 to 9 years old. My biggest concern would be to manage the demands of the kids during the long haul flights. To my surprise, not only have I enjoyed the hospitality and services provided by Qatar Airways, but also have my three kids. The entertainment system was great and kept them entertained for long periods of time. Child meal was excellent. And sleeping time was perfect for us, with horizontal reclining seats, operated by the kids themselves. I was able to read a whole book, enjoyed my meals at time of my convenience. My husband enjoyed the trip as much as I did. I would like to register my high appreciation for such friendly cabin crew and ground staff - second to none. Hamad Airport in Doha is a must go one day during anyone's life.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteRiyadh to Sao Paulo via DOH

Review by (India)

Qatar Airways QR70 from Frankfurt to Doha Hamad International Airport on the new A350. Check-in at Frankfurt Airport was smooth and the Qatar Airways staff were friendly. I had chosen 29A for myself, which was extremely convenient. The cabin was airy and chilly (the way I like!), middle seat was vacant which gave me extra room to enjoy the collection of movies and music on the IFE. A good collection of Hollywood as well as Bollywood movies, and songs encompassing all genres was a treat. The seats looked new and the cabin was very clean. I had ordered a Hindu non-vegetarian meal for myself, which was surprisingly palatable, especially the chicken curry with the coconut base. Service fantastic, I was in the mood for some Ginger Ale, and the stewardess was extremely polite and kind enough to serve it to me within no time. I highly recommend the A350 flight on the FRA-DOH route
RouteFRA to DOH

Qatar Airways customer review

Review by (United Arab Emirates)

Doha to Frankfurt was delightful on the brand new Airbus 350, well superior over the so called Dreamliner. Service, seats and punctuality outstanding. The new Hamad Airport in Doha is by far the best in the Middle East. Return flight was a different story; last minute change to an aging A330-300, flight was overbooked and due to the different seating configuration, lots of dramas at the gate because seating allocation had to change for almost everyone. Due to the chaos, flight departed late, and I almost missed my connecting flight from Doha to Abu Dhabi. Overall a good product, well superior over Etihad Airways, who charges a premium for very mediocre seats and services.
AircraftA350 / A330
RouteAbu Dhabi to Frankfurt via DOH

Qatar Airways customer review

Review by (United Arab Emirates)

A pleasure to travel with Qatar airways. I manage to to fly on their new A380 on Doha-Paris. Friendly crew, helpful ground staff, food , aircraft and customer service (as forgot my sunglasses onboard, they were very helpful and really tried to accommodate me to get it back ASAP). I did not travelled Qatar airways since almost a year and they improve their services with the new airport in Doha.
RouteAUH to CDG via Doha

Qatar Airways customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

All flights were on time or early. Good seat pitch on both aircraft with good entertainment and plentiful food. Cabin Crew excellent on the A330 on both legs but the staff on the A380 a little less friendly and attentive. I question how some passengers can have such large and numerous hand luggage that they use their storage and ours! I would not hesitate to use Qatar again and will check out their website prior to booking flights.
AircraftA330 / A380
RouteManchester to Bangkok via Doha

Review by (Australia)

Friendly staff at Check in and nice crew member on flight. Aircraft was clean. Every traveler got a little bag with socks, toothbrush, eye mask and ear plugs, blanket and a pillow. Good food, range of drinks including a wide range of alcohol beverages.
RoutePerth to Doha