Porter Airlines

Porter Airlines customer review

Montreal to Toronto. Friendly crew and ground staff and super comfortable plane. I was most impressed with their lounge in Toronto with all the freebees.

Porter Airlines customer review

Very poor performance and communications by Porter at Toronto. After telling us the inbound flight was in the air they kept delaying the departure time over and over. 4 hours later we were still not gone. First time on Porter and last time ever. Lounge is nice but no real food - cookies is not good when flights are delayed.

Porter Airlines customer review

The staff and the service amazing we just flew to Halifax from St Johns Newfoundland. It was prompt and very helpful staff were fantastic offered help and anything that we need we a deaf bowling team and they treat us just like anyone else.

Porter Airlines customer review

An excellent flight over the Easter weekend from Ottawa to Toronto - the lounge in both airports are great and a pleasant surprise to those used to flying Air Canada economy. Ditto for the free lunch on Easter Monday. Excellent service throughout the entire journey - I'd fly with them in a heartbeat.

Porter Airlines customer review

When the destination I am going to is covered by Porter I do not hesitate to book my flight with them. Good things about Porter - lounge at YTC is amazing no waiting in line at security in contrast to YYZ-T1 on a Monday morning. They handle fragile Items in a remarkable way. Downside - not very nice staff when checking in luggage. Expensive over weight and extra luggage charges.

Porter Airlines customer review

Toronto to Montreal. The check-in was simple and waiting lounge was amazing with comfy chairs free drinks and snacks as well as free internet. The plane seats were leather and wide free snack and alcoholic drinks also a plus.This was definitely a great experience and I would definitely fly Porter again!

Porter Airlines customer review

I used to be a huge Porter Airline fan but recently I have found that their service has gone downhill. They've canceled 3 out of my 4 last flights at the last minute (presumably because the flights were not full and they wanted to consolidate volume on a less traveled route) leaving me stranded. Their call center was rude and unhelpful when I tried to rebook - such a contrast to the service I received when calling to change reservations just a year ago! I'd recommend avoiding Porter at least until their service and reliability improve.

Porter Airlines customer review

I just returned to YSB (sudbury) on Porter having flown them 6 times since December for personal and business travel. I can easily book a flight with a discount that they offer and get a meal and a drink. Every meal has been different and staff are very good.

Porter Airlines customer review

It takes you back to the days when airlines actually cared for the customers and they were not just a seat number. The cost of the flight was perfect for our budget. We took advantage of a 30% discount that was offered during Christmas time. They gave us the opportunity to choose the seat we wanted on the flight. The aircraft was clean and for it's size comfortable. The cabin crew were courteous. It was nice getting a glass for drinks rather than a can or a paper/plastic cup. They also provided a delicious snack during the flight. There was no extra charge for a glass of wine. Check in great - they have kiosks set up so it take only moments to check in. Pleasant waiting for the flight in a very comfortable lounge area and again provided with refreshments at no extra charge.

Porter Airlines customer review

I have used Porter for booking business flights for management and colleagues and in the past year we have had numerous cancellations of flights with very little or no notice. Porter should not claim to have so many flights per day to certain destinations when they cancel flights on a whim because there is not enough people on them. I would not recommend this airline for anyone using it for business travel unless they allow themselves a huge window prior to their first meeting or chances are they won't make it as their flight very likely will be cancelled and they will be bumped to later in the day.