Pakistan Intl Airlines

"didn't get money's worth."

Trip Verified | Manchester to Islamabad. Was apprehensive but the 7.25 hours direct flight was a better option than changeovers in Dubai on this occasion. Paid nearly 1700£ for 2nd rate experience. The crew was nice but what can they do when the seats were dirty, grease and rubbish down side of sear poor quality food served from aluminium trays. On the whole didn't get money's worth. However I was impressed by the staff. The flight back was the same but the seats were better and the staff equally good. Ground services virtually non existing.
RouteManchester to Islamabad
Date FlownDecember 2017

"staff were well trained"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Overall a smooth flight with Pakistan Intl Airlines flying from Karachi to Kuala Lumpur. Good meals served throughout the flight. Air-conditioning and the quality of the aircraft was good. The aircraft was old but was well maintained and the staff were well trained to meet the needs of the passengers. Despite being full in the business class it was a smooth trip.
RouteKarachi to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"whole flight crew helped me"

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | Flew Lahore to Riyadh via Islamabad with Pakistan Intl Airlines. Excellent In Air service. I arrived late at Lahore Airport but they did not made any issue at all. Provided my pre-selected seat. I am handicapped so airline immediately sent notification to all the terminals where I had to land to provide wheelchair upon landing. From Lahore to Islamabad it was ATR72-500. Aircraft seemed to be new, neat and clean, medical lift cannot be provided on this aircraft but whole flight crew helped me at their best to climb stairs. Seats cannot be reclined but they were comfortable enough for 1 to 2 hour flight. On next leg had some issues with ground management as it was pretty rude but inflight crew for flight from Islamabad to Lahore tried their best to cover it up by facilitating me (knowing that I had some incovenience due to ground staff negligence). Seats were comfortable, meal was just ok and IFE system was outdated.
AircraftATR72-500 / Boeing 777-200ER
RouteLahore to Riyadh via Islamabad
Date FlownDecember 2017

"the flight was fantastic"

Trip Verified | Flew Islamabad to Manchester. Apart from entertainment the flight was fantastic. Friendly staff. We were served with meals, the food was good, beer was fantastic. Entertainment not working, can't beat direct flight. Plane was perhaps 15 years old but smooth.
RouteIslamabad to Manchester
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"Smelly, small toilets"

Trip Verified | Flew Manchester to Islamabad. The worst business class I've ever flown. Seats look worn out. Mechanical issues with the seats. TVs don't work. Bad food served from aluminium trays. Smelly, small toilets. Porter service terrible and overall a bad experience. I wouldn't recommend Pakistan Intl Airlines.
RouteManchester to Islamabad

"Moody flight attendants"

Trip Verified | London to Lahore. The ticket I purchased stated we would be flying in a Boeing 777 but we boarded a Boeing 747 Older model. Moody flight attendants. None of the TVs worked, the food was cold and stale. Poor service and no one cares about it.
RouteLondon to Lahore
Date FlownMay 2017

"I don't recommend this airline"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Oslo to Islamabad. I don't recommend this airline. Its really disorganised. 6 hours late, bad service, late boarding, its a real chaos! I will never fly with this airline again. I thought the opportunity to fly direct to Islamabad was good so I booked this airline but because of what happened. I will rather take other flights.
RouteOslo to Islamabad
Date FlownDecember 2017

"worst experience with airline"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Karachi. I did not fly with this airline, because they cancel the flight without any notification. But the counter staff said they are not the airline's gound staff so they cannot give a better solution for this situation. They only can offers a hotel room until the flight on the next 2 days or I can refund my tiket. The respect from the counter staff is really less. It was my worst experience with airline services.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Karachi
Date FlownAugust 2017

"book the next cheapest option"

Verified Review | I was surprised to see Pakistan Intl flying from Tokyo to Beijing so cheaply, so I booked, thinking the flight would be rather short so there would be no room for grave errors. I found out that this is part of a longer itinerary; the plane leaves Beijing and is bound for Lahore and Islamabad. When checking in, I was given an odd boarding pass without a boarding gate or departure time written on it. I was told not to clear security and to await a staff announcement. At least fifteen minutes after the scheduled departure time, it was announced (only in Japanese) that the plane could not depart. While I am lucky to have years of experience with the Japanese language, the Danish travellers in front of me were not so lucky. Overall, the ensuing process on the ground was appallingly disorganized. Although we were asked to neatly line up to receive replacement flights, many people just ended up cutting straight to the front of the line and snatching the best flights. Observing this led the line to dissolve, with a survival-of-the-fittest situation emerging. The airline gave me a flight from Haneda with Air China free of charge. I spent the night with at a friend's, and it was unclear whether they would cover non-Narita hotel costs. Overall, save yourself the trouble. Book the next cheapest option.
RouteTokyo Narita to Beijing
Date FlownJuly 2017

"very poor communication"

Verified Review | I won't fly with Pakistan Intl Airlines again. Our flight from Tokyo to Beijing was cancelled due to a maintenance problem with the plane. It never arrived in Tokyo. Waited in the airport 6 hours before being told. Very poor communication and organisation throughout. We had stay overnight in a hotel and fly with Air China the following day.
RouteTokyo to Beijing