Pegasus Airlines

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Stansted to Ercan via Istanbul return. Planes modern flights on time cabin crew had little English but pleasant enough. Drinks and food very overpriced gin and tonic £10 but then reduced it to £8-50 : still did not buy. Buy food and drink before boarding.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

We have had the same problems as most of the UK people have already put on here - that flight cancelled 3 days before due to return with no explanation as to why. There are a few of us who are still in contact trying to get money back from flights lost day holiday and taxi fares from Stansted to Gatwick. Still no reply for me after first writing to them on 18 August!

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Last December booked Gatwick-Dalaman return for September. Message was left on my mobile 3 days before outbound flight to say that the outbound flight was cancelled also received an email. No replies to my emails so had to call the shambolic call centre in Turkey (cost £5.20) and was told there was an alternative Stanstad-Istanbul-Dalaman a day later than original outbound date or £126 refund within 48 hours. Booked alternative with Onur no problems whatsoever. That was over 4 weeks ago have sent over 50 emails to various email addresses within Pegasus and to date have had no replies whatsoever.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

London Stansted-Bodrum return. I am a believer that you get what you pay for and as such I have no problem with budget carriers. What I do have a problem with is when you book flights 6 months in advance only to realise that the airline have decided to habitually cancel that flight every week for the past 2 months without good reason (this was confirmed by Stansted Airport information) each week then only informing passengers 24-48 hours before departure of the cancellation. In our case offered no viable alternative departing even on the same day was offered. I had to incur extra costs and book alternative flights at the last minute and am still waiting for the refund to be processed for the original flight costs. Chaotic call centre in Turkey is the only way to communicate with the airline as emails ignored and advertised customer services number in UK does not work. My advice is to avoid this airline at all costs.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Manchester to Antalya return. The plane was clean and staff extremely helpful and we had a most comfortable journey. The flights were on time and enjoyable.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Going out at Gatwick we had been moved along with about 20 or so other people to a charter flight that Pegasus was operating for Olympic holidays at exactly the same time as our scheduled flight. However they had forgotten to send an updated flight manifest to Gatwick. I spent the best part of an hour phoning a rather useless call centre who kept saying 'you are on the flight' - until the lira finally dropped that he actually had to do something. Cabin crew useless didn't get our pre-booked meal. Pegusus then cancelled the return flight and told us there was no flight back to Gatwick and we'd have to wait a week to fly back to Stansted. It was only when we pointed out they would have to pay for accommodation that a flight suddenly appeared via Istanbul. We had no transfer from Stansted - point blank refusal. On the flight back from Istanbul it was full of very disgruntled people some who's flights had been cancelled and had been held at Istanbul airport with a promise of a flight for nearly 48 hours.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I booked flights last October they took nearly a £1000 more than the quoted cost it took 4 months of phoning every week to get a refund. When we booked I made it clear our 11 year old granddaughter was severely disabled and requested additional baggage allowance as we have to take liquid food with us plus equipment told no problem but to ensure I had a doctors letter I phone a week before we travelled and this was confirmed as being OK again. Arrived at Stansted and was told we would have to pay excess of £440 after arguing for an hour this was reduced to £120. The flight was delayed and we arrived in Istanbul with 30 minutes to transfer to the domestic terminal my wife was given a broken wheelchair and had to carry our granddaughter on her lap. We were not given any assistance or directions to the next flight. The same happened on our return today. The main problems seems to be having staff who cannot speak English. If you have a disability and risk flying with Pegasus ensure you have it confirmed in writing what you will receive in assistance. There were 2 other families on our flights who experienced problems not related to disabilities they also stated they would not accept flights with Pegasus as a gift.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Istanbul Gocken to Bodrum. Flight cost £45 return each. Great value. Cabin crew efficient and friendly. New B737-800 nice leather seats and safety video. Inflight service efficient. Prices what you would expect. A fellow Turkish traveller says their domestic network is fantastic compared their international service.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

LGW to Dalaman - a week before we are due to travel we have flights cancelled booked onto another one but when we get to Gatwick it is chaos as the flight we had been booked onto does not even exist - after a long delay we finally get on a flight which does not match any paperwork we had previously been given nor even the boarding cards? On the day we were due to fly back we checked online to see if anything was happening and the flight does not exist! After a dash to Dalaman Airport we established that we had been put on a flight on the night to Istanbul and the following evening to Stansted. Then we had to pay for a taxi to get us to home. After much discussion with the manager of Pegasus at Dalaman Airport we were put onto the Gatwick flight but had to be back at the airport in 30 mins with no guarantee - rude staff.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I was called last night and told my flight on the return was cancelled and I had to fly 10 hours earlier which meant changing my plans - also losing the night before as we had to leave at a ridiculous hour to catch this flight. We have been calling them and getting one different story after another about this flight change and it all sounds like a big lie. When I asked for a manager I was told "NO" . I was also told "this is your problem". Never again don't waste your time!