Pegasus Airlines

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Persuaded to travel Pegasus Airlines to Ercan North Cyprus. There was to be a 40 minute stopover at Istanbul which turned out to be 2 1/4 hours. We paid extra for our seats as my wife is disabled and requires an aisle seat and pre-board pre-board apparently means half way through normal boarding! When we eventually got on board we found a Turkish man sitting in my wife's seat and he would not move when my wife said to the flight attendant that he could stay there if he paid her the £30 she had paid for the seat he practically ran to another seat. All the luggage on the plane was offloaded at Istanbul it was then supposedly sorted into two groups one group for those leaving the plane and one for those passengers flying on to Ercan and then the additional luggage of the passengers joining the plane at Istanbul for Ercan. All very well in theory but I am reliably informed that luggage very often goes astray. Coming home was even worse no representative at Ercan 1 1/2 Hours queuing at check in no seats for waiting no disabled assistance. Never again will we fly Pegasus or go through Ercan. Larnaca with a 45 min transfer is for us flying with Atlas Monarch Thomas Cook or any airline other than Pegasus.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Flight from Dalaman to Aberdeen. Check in took over two hours which was ridiculous. One of our travelling party was aged 91 and was left with 10 minutes to get from check in desks to plane as a result. Tried to say we were late checking in despite being in queue as check-in process started. Did however arrange for wheelchair after some confusion to assist. Pilot then made very last minute decision to abort landing at Aberdeen due to poor visibility. Fair enough to protect passengers but why did every other plane land just before and after ours? Landed in Glasgow and left on plane for over an hour with baggage first being removed from plane and then put back on while we were told they were contacting Istanbul for a weather forecast to see if we could fly back to Aberdeen. Woman with young child on plane asked for water for the child and was told they would see what they could do but a cost would be involved.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Fantastic video with kids taking the place of adults running through the normal safety info. Ercan-Stansted flight was on time. Food fine seating fine. Great for a budget airline with friendly staff. Allows 2 bags rather than the usual 1 bag only policy.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Difficult to communicate effectively with the booking agent in the UK. However we flew from Sabhia to Dalaman. Everything was incredibly smooth it is a short flight so cost was not an issue onboard. The aircraft was very new the crew were pleasant. We all felt highly impressed from the moment of check-in to disembarking.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Manchester to Dalaman. Waited over an hour to check-in even though 3 desks were open. Everyone who had overweight luggage was given a ticket then wandered around the airport to pay whilst the check-in assistant sat back and waited for them to return instead of dealing with the next customer. We paid for extra legroom and got the front seats. Compared to other airlines this was minimal. We have never sat in smaller width seats. All 3 of us had to raise our glasses together to drink in unison. Extremely uncomfortable for 4 hours! The cabin crew never smiled and were downright surly. The drinks are extortionate. We do not have a good thing to say about Pegasus.

(Romania)

Dalaman to Bucharest. I took my flight from Dalaman Turkey to Istanbul. Flight was delayed so long I missed my connecting flight in Istanbul for Romania. It took me 4 hours to find someone at the airport to "help" me. She offered to sell me another ticket for a flight 2 days later. I told her it was not my fault I missed my connecting flight to which she said "You are welcome to go to any other airline." I ended up having to purchase a very expensive last minute ticket from another airline for 3 times the cost of my entire Pegasus flight. On the flight from Dalaman to Istanbul we were in tiny cramped seats and they only sell food and drinks. Never ever again.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Stansted to Ercan via Izmir. Check-in was smooth and swift the plane was on time and was spotless. The legroom is a bit cramped but not the worst we have been on. The food and drink onboard were no dearer than a UK based budget airline all in all a very positive experience.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

We flew via Istanbul to North Cyprus on 24 March 2012 returning a week later. The aircraft on both legs of the journey were immaculate seating was good and the service professional and efficient. I will be travelling with this airline again.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Düsseldorf-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen return on Boeing 737-800. New clean planes on-time departures and arrivals friendly staff. Very cramped seating arrangements. Food and drinks overpriced. No inflight entertainment only flight status information. All in all good value for money if you don't mind being folded up for 3 hours.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

We flew to Istanbul. Online check-in and boarding smooth. The flight however was terrible. On most night flights they serve drinks and food and dim the lights so passengers can rest. Not on Pegasus! They kept the lights on the whole flight and the crew kept going up and down the aisle selling products! The return was the same story!