Pegasus Airlines

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I travelled last week from Amsterdam to SAW (Sabiha Gokcen Istanbul). Although Online check-in is promoted there is none at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport so you still need to stand in line for an hour to check in. At Sabiha Gokcen Airport ground staff are not capable of being friendly. Very unprofessional. No more Pegasus for us.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Flew with a family of 4 children to Dubai for a week first time and last time with Pegasus. A day before departure I was called to be informed that the flight 'might' be cancelled. The uncertainty helped make it a stressful day. At check-in was informed that the flight was not cancelled but we may be changed to Azerbaijan Airways for the Dubai leg and have an additional stop. Finally arrived at Dubai only to find out that our 5 checked in pieces of baggage primarily the children's items had been sent to Cyprus. Promised to have them in 24 hours but took over 3 days. To make matters even worse I had to go back to the airport to collect the bags. Overall I would pay the extra next time to fly with a more reliable carrier.

(Israel)

Flew TLV to SAW return. Short flights were on time and no frills as per the pricing but no surprises either. No free water in Gokcen so we were thirsty on the flight. Bags came promptly and no complaints about the airline. Third party ground staff in Istanbul had weak English but not a major issue. Plane was clean and modern.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

I travelled on the 17th December 2012 from IKA to SAW and unfortunately arrived late at the airport. The check-in counter were already closed and no personnel to be seen. Finally 35min before departure an Immigration officer called to the Pegasus gate and the employee agreed to pick me individually up at the Immigration. Go with me through security and check me in manually. I have been travelling with Pegasus four times already from SXF to IKA via SAW and am satisfied with their value for money and now even their flexibility. The aircraft departed on time.

(Israel)

I had a flight between London Stansted and Tel Aviv with a stop at Sabiha Gokcen airport in Istanbul. The flights were great and on time! The only disadvantage is that meals cost money but it's not that bad. There is a lot of leg room and the staff friendly. I will definitely fly them again!

Pegasus Airlines customer review

My wife and I took a return flight from Amsterdam to Dubai. Departure at Amsterdam delayed 5 hours due to weather in Amsterdam so we missed our connecting flight to Dubai. PGS call centre offered us the choice of refunding our money or taking the next flight 2 days later. Both options not acceptable for we were booked on a cruise ship leaving the next day. Decided to take the delayed flight to Istanbul and booked (and paid for) a flight with Emirates from Istanbul to Dubai the next day. Not very convenient. However the way Pegasus dealt with their delayed passengers was a pleasant surprise. Upon arrival PGS staff were available got us through customs and assisted in claiming our luggage and within half an hour we were in a nice hotel at PGS cost. For a low-cost carrier like PGS this exceeded my expectations. Flights were convenient given the price. Free baggage allowance of 20 kg is not common these days. Positive surprise was the apt of Sabinha Gokcen nice and modern and easy to find you way. Return flights were spot on time. If you are looking for a low priced carrier Pegasus is a reasonable choice and I would not hesitate to book them again.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Flew Stansted to Tbilisi AND back changing at Istanbul - very satisfied. Booking was easy and I was delighted to be able to book through journeys with automatic transfer of baggage (not always possible with budget flights). Hold luggage was free staff pleasant and unobtrusive. The planes which seemed pretty new were as comfortable as one can expect on a budget flight with screens showing flight paths which was interesting as it was unknown territory for me and the flight information done on screen by kids rather than self-conscious flight attendant was a novelty (though it palled a bit by my 4th journey). Arrived on time with each flight. Best of all was the price - a quarter of what a direct flight with a big airline would have been. I'll definitely use them again.

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Just done London Stansted-Ercan via Istanbul. Flights on time both ways. Seemingly new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with the new sky interiors very impressive. Same as any other loco carrier not much in the way of comfort. Echo previous comments prices of inflight drinks/meals expensive. 3 euros for coffee/soup. 7 50 for spirit mixer 6 euro for wine/beer crazy prices. If price was right would use them again!

Pegasus Airlines customer review

My wife and I bought a round trip ticket Tbilisi - Mestia in the Republic of Georgia. The plane was scheduled to leave at 11 am but was supposedly delayed. I say supposedly because no one bothered to inform us. At around 1 pm one of the passengers went to the ticket office to remind them that after a two-hour delay you must provide a lunch for stranded passengers. The manager angrily replied "OK we will bring you water" but never did. The plane left at 4 pm. Two days later we were supposed to fly back at 4 pm. At 1 pm we were informed that the flight was cancelled and told to come to the airport to pick up the money. How do we get to Tbilisi from this very remote town high in the mountains with no other transportation except a private car that we didn't have?

Pegasus Airlines customer review

Recently flew to N Cyprus. Initially a little weary as had never heard of Pegasus. Pleasantly surprised new aircraft cabin crew friendly and helpful. The only downside was inflight meals and drinks - one can of coke 16ml bottle of wine and sandwich - not much change from £20. Get your drinks and sandwiches in departure lounge. All in all though a pleasant experience and would fly Pegasus again.