Best Cabin Crew

Pegasus Airlines

"just a waste of time"

We made the mistake to fly Berlin Schönefeld to Dalaman via Istanbul with Pegasus Airlines. The flight from Berlin to Istanbul was delayed, but the cabin staff assured us that we would get our connecting flight. They told us all flights are delayed, which was not true. We arrived four hours later at our destination, around 2:30 a.m. We have tried to get some compensation, but they just try to keep you busy. It is just a waste of time.
RouteSXF to DLM via SAW
Date FlownOctober 2015

"experience was good"

(Spain)

Madrid to Tbilisi with Pegasus Airlines - before flying, I checked reviews and I started to fear my decision but my experience was good. Check-in online worked and at the counter in the airport - no problems. Cabin crew were young and nice. Aircraft was a new Boeing 737-800. Food onboard was a choice from 5 menus, salads, sandwiches and snacks and prices were normal. They give you 330cc cans of drink. Service on board was as good as any "full-service" airline. Luggage arrived safe and sound (stop-over included). I fly low-cost every time I can because the airlines must be good, efficient, cost-effective and the best choice to survive.
RouteMAD to TBS
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"decided not to fly Pegasus"

Being an expat in Lebanon, I often come back to France and I sometimes used Pegasus as their rates are sometimes attractive. But the truth is that it’s not worth it considering the hazards you have to bear. Once, my connecting flight was cancelled in Istanbul, I suppose because it was not full enough, so all the passengers had to wait the next flight, 3 hours later. But no information at your arrival in Sabiha airport, you just see that your flight is not displayed on the board, and no way to find a Pegasus agent in the airport. So long hours staying in uncertainty. Of course, you want to complain after that. I did. But I just lost my time. They just send you automatic replies or repeat the same “we are sorry to inform you that, we cannot pay you any compensation”. Another bad experience among others, always in Sabiha airport, a nightmare. I had a 3 hours layover in an incredible mess, people sitting everywhere on the ground and flights leaving every 5 minutes. 1 hour before the time, I came to have a look at the board to see my boarding gate. No information. Weird. I came back 35 minutes before the time : gate closed! Incredible. At the most, the information was displayed 20 minutes. Then, I understood why so many people were just sitting at the foot of the board… In spite of the complete disorganization of the airport, I finally found someone of Pegasus and realized that we were dozens in the same case. At least 9 just for the flight to Paris. All with the same experience. We were taken our passports and boarding passes and were said to wait maximum 30 min. We actually waited almost 2 hours. I was then invited to go out of the airport, go to the Pegasus desk at the departure level, and ask a new ticket. There were still many places on the next flight to Paris, 2 more hours later, but the employee told me that I would have to pay the new ticket! She was very unfriendly ; when I told her that there was something going wrong in their organization, she just told me that I could go in front and buy a ticket with Turkish airlines if I was unhappy. She made me clearly understand that I had no choice. But what was my astonishment when I met again one of the other persons that were in the same situation. She told me that she explained her case and that she hasn’t had to pay any extra! I complained again on the Pegasus website. But they just make a fool of you, sending automatic or totally irrelevant replies. I decided not to fly Pegasus any more. I prefer choosing a company that respects its customers.
RouteCDG to BEY via SAW
Date FlownNovember 2015

"Hassle free flight"

(Turkey)

Hassle free flight from Paris Orly to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen. Check in process was quite easy and was pleased to be assigned exit row seat without extra payment. Boarding via bus was quite easy at Orly Airport. Flight was delayed leaving Orly due to weather conditions in Istanbul. Onboard experience was good. Catering is by DO&CO but is paid for and is of a very high quality, but expensive. Service and attitude of flight attendants was acceptable, although they don't smile very much. Inflight entertainment consisted of mainly Turkish advertisements that would have meant nothing to non-Turkish passengers. Overall it was a pretty good experience for the price paid.
RouteORY to SAW
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"they'll lose their clients"

(Turkey)

The Pegasus Airlines operators never respond and thanks to them, I'm unable to rebook my return flight. Sadly this is not the first time we are facing trouble with this airline. Last year, they lost our luggage twice and returned it towards the end of our holiday and haven't apologised, not once let alone compensated our losses. Now due to not being able to reach the operator I called the administration, where I was spoken to in the rudest possible way. Clearly I should have stopped flying with them since the time they lost our bags but you just think that must be an accident. Guess they will never learn to treat customers with respect they deserve. They are no longer new if that's their excuse and at this rate no matter how cheap their flights are they'll lose their clients because customer service is a foreign subject to them!
RouteSAW to ORY

"cancellation service"

(Norway)

In October 2015 I booked Pegasus Airlines from Oslo to Antalya via Istanbul return trip for February / March 2016. On 24 December 2015 I received notice on e-mail that both flights Oslo - Istanbul and return were cancelled, so I replied and requested a refund. On 12th January Pegasus called me on my phone, gave me the option to cancel for a full refund or to book another flight. I chose to cancel, and was refunded in full a week after. Given the situation in Turkey the cancellation is understandable, and I was pleased that Pegasus called me instead of me having to call them. So I give Pegasus an 8 for their service in case of cancellation.
RouteOSL to AYT via SAW

"this one is the worst"

I was absolutely appalled by the way I was treated by Pegasus Airlines. I flew from Geneva, where a lot of customers nearly missed their flights because Pegasus did not allocate enough check in desks for everybody to check in efficiently. It resulted in some people waiting for 3 hours to get their luggages checked in! Then, after a layover in Istanbul, I arrived in Dubai when all the luggages from Geneva have been lost. We were a lot of people at the Lost Luggage Desk at Dubai airport to complain about this, and Pegasus was completely useless and could not provide any support. During two days it was a constant battle to get any information from Pegasus on where our luggages were. We eventually found them after going directly to Dubai airport and realising that the luggages were sent on a flight the day after we arrived in Dubai. I flew with a lot of airlines with low levels of services, but this one is the worst.
RouteGVA to DXB via SAW
Date FlownDecember 2015

"service level is very low"

Pegasus Airlines service level is very low. The only reason we choose this is it is landing to Stansted which is near my house. There is not much price differences, you cannot choose your own seat on check in. I bought 5 kilo extra for £31 and when I had 1 kilo over for my luggage they charged me again. Also they lost my partners luggage today from Istanbul and nobody knows where it is. No more Pegasus Airlines for us, even it is a free ticket.
RouteSAW to STN

"uncomfortable and cramped"

Stansted to Dubai via Istanbul. If you can endure endless flight delays without apology, very uncomfortable and cramped seats, rude staff, and transit baggage left in Istanbul because of flight delays then fly with Pegasus Airlines - you will never have a negative review about any other airline, because Pegasus Airlines is by far the worst I have travelled in my 50 years of flight.
RouteSTN to DXB via SAW
Date FlownDecember 2015

"its only negative"

Moscow to London Gatwick via Istanbul. I have many things to say about Pegasus Airlines but its only negative. I am a frequent flyer and Pegasus is the worst of all. Flight delays - if you have a connecting flights make sure you have enough time. Bad customer service - no information regarding cancellations and delays, they don't care about you, they never reimburse you or say sorry for their awful services. Even if its a bit cheaper at the moment, it might cost you a lot more later on.
RouteDME to LGW via SAW