Pegasus Airlines

Review by (United Arab Emirates) 28th July 2015

The flight was delayed for 10 hours in London, nobody to ask for information. Passengers were left without any information whatsoever. Arriving to Istanbul again same scenario, nobody to assist from Pegasus. After a long wait finally ground crew showed up and called up Pegasus to book hotels for transit passengers. Final flight to Dubai was 35 minutes delayed again and my pre-ordered meal was not available with very unprofessional cabin crew. Rubbish system and I will never fly with this airline again.
RouteLondon Stansted to Dubai via Istanbul

Review by (Turkey) 24th July 2015

This airline is not reliable at all. They cancelled my original flight 8 hours before departure. I resheduled my flight and the new one was delayed for an hour. They sell tea/water/coffee for extremely expensive prices, they charge customers to use the call center. Terrible customer service, narrow seats, the worst airline that I have traveled with.
Routeİstanbul to Adana

Review by (Netherlands) 24th July 2015

Flew twice in a day with this airline. Both times they had a 2 hour delay. No refreshments or anything during the flight, but a lot of commercials (instead of flight information). I will never fly with this airline again.
RouteDalaman to Amsterdam via Istanbul Sabiha

Review by (United Kingdom) 12th July 2015

Good flight - paid more to select seats ensuring we got the seats we wanted. I got my bags checked in fine all the way to the end destination despite being on a 15 hour transit. Check in crew were not picky over slight overweight of check in bags when they saw that we didn't use full hand carry weight (just a small bag each weighing less than 1kg) so that was good as I didn't want to lug a heavy bag around during transit. Would fly with them again.
RouteSharm El Sheikh to London via IST

Review by (United Kingdom) 11th July 2015

First and last time I'll fly with this airline, cabin crew very unfriendly and unenthusiastic. On a flight of 4hrs20 mins the crew served refreshments twice, however on the second occasion only actually served half the passengers - unfortunately I was one they didn't serve! I asked if I could please have a drink and was given quite a stern no. I could understand if they had been busy with food - however they were not, they spent most of their time behind their curtain at the back of the plane.
RouteManchester to Dalaman

Review by (United Kingdom) 18th June 2015

First time I have flown with them and probably the last. I travelled with my wife and toddler. We thought it would be best if we boarded the plane empty handed so put our hand luggage with our check in bags. At the counter, we were 25kg under our allowance but they did not allow hand luggage weight to be added to check in bags so we were 0.6kg over our limit. They already had a counter set up next to our check in desk and insisted we pay £11 or remove something. I had to open up the bag and pull another pair of trousers and a tshirt on! This was on front of all others waiting to check in. In the aeroplane, the seats lacked leg room, very uncomfortable. The cabin crew were miserable.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteLondon to Istanbul

Review by (United States) 12th June 2015

We flew from Istanbul (Sabiha Gokcen airport) to Dalaman (and from Izmir to Sobeha Gokcen for the return). Our experience was generally positive. On time. Pleasant staff. One issue: the bag weight limit is only 8 kg so virtually all roller boards must be checked. We paid extra to get a confirmed seat and early boarding, but in one case entry to the plane was via shuttle bus, so the early-on extra cost was of questionable value.
RouteIstanbul (Sobeha Gokcen) to Dalaman

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th June 2015

We flew from Newcastle to Dalaman on 25 May and returned on 1 June. I was a bit anxious after reading the reviews. The first surprise was the newish plane the seats were very comfortable which felt like soft leather (not material) with plenty legroom. The crew were very pleasant and friendly and seemed to go out of their way to be helpful to a couple of passengers who wanted to swop seats. The return flight was the same and both flights were spot on time. I would definitely fly with Pegasus again.

Review by (United Kingdom) 4th June 2015

Arrived at Stansted airport to be told that the UK flight to Istanbul was delayed by three quarters of an hour so I would miss my connecting flight. The next available flight to my destination was in two days. In the meantime I would need to pay for my visa entry to Turkey and would be left stranded at an airport hotel 25 miles from the city centre. All staff at Pegasus in Turkey were very rude. I received no apology and was told that if I didn't want such problems I shouldn't 'fly budget'. Needless to say when I got my replacement flight none of the food nor the extra legroom I had booked were transferred to the 5 hour replacement flight.

Review by (United Kingdom) 20th May 2015

We flew from London Stanstead via Istanbul eventually heading to Dubai with an 1 hr 40 mins stop over in Istanbul. The flight from London was delayed for 1.5 hrs sitting in a hot plane with no information given no updates - nothing. Food wise there is a menu provided but apparently nothing on the menu is available on both flights I took (London to Istanbul and Istanbul to Dubai) - what's the point of that exactly?. Eventually we landed in Istanbul over 2 hours late hungry and thirsty with no time to buy any thing to eat at the airport we had to run from one end of the airport to another so we wouldn't miss our flight.