Top 100 Airports

NIKI

"seats uncomfortable and narrow"

(Spain)

Verified Review | I flew from Alicante to Vienna return with NIKI. On the outbound flight, we had a big delay. When we boarded, the plane had not been cleaned with previous passengers trash. The seats were uncomfortable and narrow. There was no space for your legs and as they put in so many rows of seats, the hand luggage does not fit. There are some screens. However, you have to pay for headphones and there were no subtitles. The screen was just above my head and the next screen was too far away, so they were pretty useless. On the positive side, they give you a sandwich and a small glass to drink. On the inbound flight at the check-in counter they printed the boarding pass of another passenger. Fortunately I noticed it in time, but the staff attended to me with very bad manners as though it was my fault. We had another delay because the staff were weighing all the hand luggage.
RouteALC to VIE
Date FlownAugust 2016

"nice onboard service"

(Czech Republic)

Verified Review | I flew with NIKI this week from Vienna to Alicante and back and it was a great experience. It's not expensive, return ticket was €140 with check-in luggage which is not bad. You also get nice onboard service. Sure a sandwich isn't a full meal but it's enough and we had 3 rounds of drinks with a selection of coke, fanta, sprite, water and quality juices. I also like screens which showed the 'Big bang theory' and our flight info. I will fly with them again, it's great value for money and you keep both your money and your dignity.
AircraftA319 and A 320
RouteVIE to ALC
Date FlownJune 2016

"surely fly them again"

(Italy)

Spotless short flight with NIKI operated with a very clean and good looking plane, polite crew and ontime departure/arrival which is more than enough for me to be satisfied about this short hop to Vienna where I had to attend a congress. A big plus is they fly from Linate airport which is much closer to my house than Malpensa and this is why I did not fly Austrian as I usually do for this route. Their website worked well so checking-in online was very easy both ways. I will surely fly them again inside Europe.
RouteLIN to VIE
Date FlownMarch 2016

"staff were great"

Saltzburg to Manchester. Flight was great, staff were great, all on time, communications great, better than other budget airlines. All let down by Swissport who couldn't unload the plane or communicate in anyway, getting the bags almost took longer than the flight. 1hr 30mins to get the bags.
RouteSZG to MAN
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"impressed with everything"

Düsseldorf to Vienna, and the flight was on time, seats were comfortable and sandwiches were served for this short 50 minute flight. I was very impressed with everything, since I had never heard of the company before taking this flight! The flight attendants wore jeans, which surprised me at first, but was not much of a bother for the cheap price I payed my ticket.
RouteDUS to VIE
Date FlownJanuary 2016

(Thailand)

I flew from Olbia (Sardinia) to Vienna. It was a little delayed from departure but we enjoyed their service. The cabin crew was attentive and friendly. They had sandwiches both vegetarian (containing egg) and non-vegetarian.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

NIKI customer review

VIE-KEF on an A320. Slightly late getting away from VIE landed 20 mins late. Online check in good. Boarding well managed. Seat horrific. Exceptionally uncomfortable for a 4 hour 15 minute flight. Parked at a remote gate and took 45 minutes to arrange a bus to collect us they even managed to bring the next set of passengers returning to VIE to the aircraft before off-loading us. A total mess. Despite the huge delay we waited for 15 minutes for the luggage. Appreciate that it was the fault of KEF ground handling but it's the airline's choice which company they use. Lack of comfort and ground handling failure will probably mean that I avoid Niki next time.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

NIKI customer review

Economy flight from VIE to HAM on a NIKI A321 (booked with Air Berlin). Flight was 30 minutes late due to aircraft change so we saw crew hastily changing. Crew was nice and there was a good sandwich a free soft drink or coffee for that 1 hour flight. The seat distance was the worst I have seen! Being 189cm I could only find one position to sit and still felt cramped. So if you are over 180 cm (6ft) height avoid.

(Austria)

Barcelona - Vienna Feb 2014. Clean plane captain and crew fully alert and friendly / helpful and in a good mood free papers free soft drinks and sandwich. Plane on time on departure and arrival. Only negative point: Swissport counter crew at Barcelona that does ground service for many airlines. Partly incompetent uninterested laid back and no sense of urgency. Left baggage for almost 20 minutes standing on weighing scale - later admitted they had "forgotten" it. Then affixed a priority sticker. Other problems encountered not responsibility of Air Niki but of Barcelona airport layout and management / airport staff.

(Slovenia)

7th July 2013 (GRZ-SSH) and 21th July 2013 (SSH-HRG-GRZ) with Airbus A320 OE-LEX. Everything was fantastic! Cabin was clean and food it very tasty. The chief flight attendant was the same on all two flights and she was really very friendly and other members of the crew were very kind. I flew to Egypt with many different airlines but NIKI was the best they had the best food most friendly crew and they have new aircraft's.