Luxair

Review by (Luxembourg) 19th July 2015

As a frequent flyer I must recommend flying with Luxair. The planes are a little small and the price is not equal to a budget airline, but then neither is the service offered. Each time I have flown with the airline has been a calm and enjoyable experience. Staff are friendly and helpful. The food provided on the plane is tasty. On any occasion I have made a seat request upon check in it has always been made possible with absolutely no fuss. The security at the airport may not be very chatty but are efficient and it is to this day the fastest security I have been through in any airport.
RouteLuxembourg to Dublin

Review by (Sweden) 31st May 2015

Luxair is a full-service airline that still serves sandwiches and champagne even in economy class. The flight attendants are always smiling and extremely friendly. They have some problems with online check-in which does not work in 90% of all cases but I would not hesitate to recommend Luxair and I would prefer them over almost every other European airline.

Review by (Sweden) 31st May 2015

Review by (United Kingdom) 30th March 2015

Flew (LCY-LUX-LCY) on LG4592 and LG4603 on their Q400 in economy. Leg room was good for such a short flight. Breakfast was a pain au chocolat and a soft drink and the return (mid afternoon) was a muffin and a choice of drinks. I only had hand-luggage but there was plenty of room onboard. Value for money.

Review by (United Kingdom) 30th March 2015

Review by (United Kingdom) 19th August 2013

I was quite impressed to see that not all airlines have gone the low cost way. Check-in was smooth and quick. I was given a pre-assigned seat at the window which I don't like. I think they should ask and not assign. The staff wasn't able to give me an explanation. Security at Luxembourg is very rude and unfriendly but not the airlines fault. On board a brand new 737 with sky interior I was impressed how quickly the stewardess changed my seat to an empty aisle. They even served apéritifs with a snack before a meal with free wine and all. And when I thought this is it they insisted to serve digestifs with the coffee. I'm sure I didn't pay much more than with other big airlines but this small player has something on offer on a 4 hour flight.

Review by (United Kingdom) 19th August 2013

Review by (Russian Federation) 5th August 2013

Flight from TXL to LUX (with a stop in SCN) that stop takes 1hr longer on your journey! Price excessive for such a small route (for the same price I can fly from FRA to DXB). Unfriendly staff (as usual I fly Luxair twice a month). Q400 plane very noisy in the cabin.

Review by (Russian Federation) 5th August 2013

Review by (Germany) 14th December 2012

LG 3834 on 13 Dec12 MAD-LUX. Aircraft was an E145 jet. Clean and well taken care of. The welcome was warm and friendly. Service once again beyond what is expected these days. The Flight attendant made sure that all was well and never left me waiting to ask for anything A great snack box with different canapés fruits pate with salad and a nice pretzel-bread type bun with Spanish ham. Drinks - anything you like but I had cold Champagne and still water. The Crew were excellent. Recommended.