Lufthansa

Lufthansa customer review

Frankfurt to Chicago April 1 outbound and returned on April 6. Good flight with the 747-8. Video system works well but slow to respond to touch commands.

Lufthansa customer review

My first experience with Lufthansa was outstanding. I expect superior service in business or first class and I expect adequate service in coach/economy the Lufthansa staff from IAH-FRA and FRA-DXB (and back) were extremely pleasant and helpful - with a full cabin they were able to top-level service. I was pleasantly surprised that they maintained their pace for so long. The food was certainly better than most economy fare and the in-flight entertainment provided more than enough options to keep me occupied for nearly 40 hours of flight time on my round trip. I have come to expect average service when booking coach/economy and Lufthansa significantly raised the bar in this area. Now that I know about them first-hand I will look for their flights first when I travel.

Lufthansa customer review

LH418 on April 8. Overall trip was good - given the seat I had. Staff service was okay - although some more smiles would have been welcomed. Appreciated personal and named greetings from the chef de cabine coming to the Economy section - thanks to my M&M status. Food was okay. Could have been more appealing for the snack 2hrs before landing. A hot napkin before landing would be a plus. IFE is easy but does not show last movie releases and miss some more language / subtitles options.

(Israel)

Flew LH490 on April 7 2014. I fly with LH about once a month on a round-trip that involves four segments. Service is always very good and on time performance excellent. New A330 interior in economy class is very convenient with a good entertainment system and ample leg room. I'm very pleased with Lufthansa.

(Greece)

HND-MUC-ATH on A346. 24 hours before I checked in on a seat on emergency exit. I was surprised to find out that they had a different lay out so no extra leg room. Thankfully economy section 30% full so I jumped in the seat in front of the bulk. The seat was quite comfortable. Food and beverages quite good. On time performance. Now on the below par section. The cabin was extremely cold and the blankets were small and thin. Complaints made but nothing changed. IFE a bit old without remote control tough to navigate on a low resolution screen. A worn out touch screen with ok variety on movies though. Poor audio and the headsets completely useless. Cabin crew quite the opposite of ANA crew on my inbound FRA-HND. Actually robotic. No smiles no interaction. They served lunch 30 minutes after take off and then disappeared. Only one of them seated in the galley area with a tray of water and juice on a self service mode. After 9 hours they served a dinner box (again as in lunch there was a choice between Japanese and Western). Priority on my luggage was not honored in Athens as my suitcase came out after 20 minutes waiting on the carousel. All in all a below par flight from LH.

Lufthansa customer review

In the past years I have flown with Lufthansa mostly to collect miles but this year they reduced the miles for low fare economy flights from 50% to 25%! Why on earth would I still choose LH? Singapore Airlines has better service much better food more comfortable seats and same or often lower prices than LH. British Airways as well. Who was the genius to introduce this new "saving" policy at LH? Anyway they did not give much miles away. I feel like being punished because in the past I chose LH over other carriers.

Lufthansa customer review

LH 418 on March 6 2014. Flight from Frankfurt to Washington DC. Very good service. Travelled with a handicap passenger and was treated very well. Helpful friendly staff not only during check-in but also throughout the flight. Had been afraid of travelling by myself with this passenger but Lufthansa-staff were there for me.

Lufthansa customer review

I flew from Lyon to Frankfurt in Economy. The flight attendants were very friendly the food was okay and on this 1hr flight they served beverages 3 times! Check-in was good and the luggage was there before I was! A very nice flight with good service!

Lufthansa customer review

LH761 New Delhi to Frankfurt 1st Feb 2014. LH400 Frankfurt to New York 1st Feb 2014. LH401 New York to Frankfurt 22nd Feb 2014. LH760 Frankfurt to New Delhi 24th Feb 2014. Good leg room great food above average service and a hygienic environment. The in-flight entertainment was quite a let down. All in all a brilliant airline. One of the best in Europe but no where near the Top 3 Airlines like: Singapore Airlines Qatar and Emirates. But probably one of the best Transatlantic Flights out there especially when travelling from India.

Lufthansa customer review

I am shocked that LH is planning to do away with the Senator benefit of being able to reserve seating at time of booking. I need an emergency exit seat as I am very tall and LH has had my loyalty for the last 14 years expressly because of this reason. If they allow anyone to reserve the emergency exit seats at any time then why should a passenger remain loyal.