Lufthansa

Lufthansa customer review

LH 411 2 March. My seat was in the first row on the aisle. Due to the service it was not possible to stretch my legs for a long period of time. After the flight I still had pain in my back. The onboard service was not very satisfying and the meal served was not really edible.

(Poland)

LH435 ORD-FRA. Very comfortable the highest standard of services on board. On time despite the snowy weather in Chicago. There was only one issue - prior to LH flight I flew from SLC to ORD (LH codeshare operated by United Airlines) - the worst quality I have experienced.

Lufthansa customer review

LH428 on 3/5/14. Great crew good meals provided as well as in-flight entertainment. The only thing I would add is that it would be extremely convenient to be able to pay for additional baggage on-line like other airlines do.

(Luxembourg)

3 flights with Lufthansa inside Europe. All on time and reliable. Seat in Economy is quite firm but OK for a short period of time. I got bored of the sandwich after the first one but then got the identical one twice more so I gave it away. Staff were friendly and the coffee was good. The Senator lounge in Munich was excellent as were the lounges in Manchester and Luxembourg. No in-flight entertainment so bring a book or read the paper. A very solid product.

Lufthansa customer review

Arriving to Washington DC Dulles Airport for my flight to Croatia via Frankfurt Airport I was offered special care due to a lower back injury that severely hampered my physical movement. From the US through Frankfurt Airport and upon arrival in Zagreb Croatia I was offered friendly transit support at each and every stage. I have made this flight over 100 times and despite the pain associated with my injury I must say that this was the most satisfying travel experience I have had in over 30 years of international travel.

Lufthansa customer review

LH 419 departure on Feb 27 2014. I flew with Lufthansa's new 747-8i. Nice clean and very new plane. I was seated in the main cabin in row 16 (first row in coach class). For an overnight flight it is recommendable to aim for a exit row seat since you cannot stretch your legs and the arm rests are firm. The meals and beverages/drinks provided were all very good and did meet my expectations. Getting on and off the plane was fast and efficient. All in all still a satisfactory experience.

Lufthansa customer review

LH464 from Frankfurt to Orlando in Business Class with our infant (12 weeks old). Check-in in Frankfurt for family's was very good due to extra check-in counter. Service onboard and the food was ok. Nice wine collection and space for my legs.

Lufthansa customer review

Flew return GIG-Tegel via Frankfurt. Check-in in Rio was a bit of a nightmare. A massive queue with no priority until got closer the desk. Took me over half an hour. Lounge in Rio did not have many options of drinks/food. The plane was an old A340 but it was well kept and the crew was very attentive. Food ok. Angled flat seats which are not very comfortable. Return leg was much different. Lounge in FRA quite good priority check in old A340 but excellent service and food.

Lufthansa customer review

Lufthansa flight 493 from Vancouver to Frankfurt on March 2nd 2014: I was impressed with Lufthansa's service in coach class. Tasty meals and a great variety of free beverages and snacks offered throughout the flight. Cabin staff was very cheerful and approaching even though it was a full flight with some quite challenging passengers around me.

Lufthansa customer review

LHR-MUN-PEK-FRA-LCY. My 5th London - Beijing flights with Lufthansa within 2 years and I have to say the quality is stable and consistent as well as good value for money. For both the outbound and inbound paths the flights are on time if not slightly early during the long haul flight several water runs during the night and the staff are the biggest assets providing the friendly efficient and professional services. During the flight between PEK and FRA the new Boeing 747-800 was used it offered the personal power socket and free WIFI onboard which is extremely good value. The only slight drawback is that you can not select seats on the exit rows online and airport check in as they are "occupied" however when on board you realised that half of them are empty.