Lufthansa

Lufthansa customer review

Travelled to India from Orlando (MCM) via Frankfurt on Feb 23 2014. It was a great experience. The front desk supervisors on that day helped me a lot and the flight attendants were good onboard. Overall it was a very pleasant journey.

(Denmark)

LH415 IAD-MUC. It's generally good. Food and leg space in economy is ok. What I didn't like this time was that they started to serve dinner at 23.40! We departed at 22.55.At that hour it should be dark and silent.

Lufthansa customer review

LH 429 CLT-MUC. Everybody was very friendly the only thing I did not like: I had a reservation for 2 seats (window/aisle) since last June. The day we took our flights (March 11th) we learned that our seats did not exist anymore and that we had new seats in the middle of a row of four! As we protested we got two new seats in the back of the airplane at least two seats on the aisle. Why did nobody tell us as soon as the reserved seats were not available anymore? I think Lufthansa should not treat customers like that.

Lufthansa customer review

FRA-BKK v.v. First fully booked on both flights so the service was a bit slow. A340-600 with old seats but comfortable enough for a good sleep. F&B excellent with caviar service and outstanding wines. IFE with not many options small TV screen. Two FA's very friendly but for 8 pax LH should deploy more staff. All flights on time overall good value for money. But I found out shortly that LH will not offer F to BKK any longer from summer onwards.
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Lufthansa customer review

The flight from Paris to Tbilisi via Munich. Both flights were just excellent. Very efficient check-in and boarding in Paris. Both aircraft's were very clean with informative updates from the pilot. Seats are actually very comfortable in comparison with low cost airlines. Paris-Tbilisi route offers excellent hot food (I had very tasty chicken) as well as the full bar service. One important fact which is important to highlight. I had short connection (45 minutes) in Munich and the plane departed half hour late from Paris. I thought that I would miss the plane to Tbilisi and the big surprise was that the ground staff was waiting for me and transferred from the plane to plane. This is excellent service and deep appreciation to Munich airport and Lufthansa ground staff!

Lufthansa customer review

Departure from Charlotte to MUC-VIE: 10 Dec 2013 on LH 428. Return from Vienna to Charlotte via MUC: 6 March 2014 on LH 429. I travel regularly between the USA and Europe and I choose Lufthansa every time if it is available. The airline is reliable and consistent. Their staff both on-board and on the ground are considerate and helpful.

Lufthansa customer review

Feb 23 LH412. Feb 28 LH429. Generally good service good planes well operated - Miles & More starts to become an issue. No general rewards hard to achieve status service drastically declines without status.

(Poland)

LH491 on 3 March. Very professional safe punctual and helpful. The Service on board was very good as always. I was very happy to be able to use FlyNet and send all my work to my office while travelling. Also connection time was very convenient allowing us time to refresh in FRA after intercontinental flight.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Lufthansa customer review

TXL-FRA/FRA-TXL. Both flights on time nice staff high quality food which was nicely presented. LH's domestic business product is far better that the long-haul one. Flaws: no Wifi and IFE whatsoever.

Lufthansa customer review

FRA-EZE/EZE-FRA. Flights on time staff pleasant. Old Business Class: seats a nightmare IFE problems on both flights FlyNet not working on any leg food appalling. No taking of orders. You get your courses from the food cart which stores loads of plates under aluminium foil lids. My companion got a VLML special meal main course on return flight: pasta with tomato sauce and cheese! Cheese stuck to the lid and was transferred on the pasta using a cocktail stirrer. Dessert: five slices of fruit served together with main course. White wine out of stock after starters. Service uncoordinated. It was a disgrace and I was ashamed for our German flag carrier.