Lufthansa

"a very pleasant flight"

Trip Verified | Berlin to Frankfurt. The Boeing 747 is my favourite aircraft and Lufthansa flew that on this route. One thing I had to complain about (I guess that is more a Berlin TXL problem than LH) is that there were no open check-in counter in Terminal C where this flight departed. I guess it was because usually LH departs Terminal A but there was no space for the 747. There might have been a problem for people with checked-in luggage or people who wanted to check in at the airport. The flight itself was the best I have had so far. The crew was very friendly, the entertainment program was good and they gave everyone a chocolate teddy after landing. The space between seats was good, I'm 1.67m and I could stretch my legs - I guess there were 10-15cm to the seat in front of me. All in all a very pleasant flight.
RouteBerlin to Frankfurt

"cabin crew was great"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Frankfurt return. Ground staff at Mumbai and Frankfurt were cheerful and committed to a better Service. Check-in at Mumbai was pretty quick. The cabin crew was great. The seat was slightly narrow though. The leg room was very limited as well. My IFE wasn't working, and it wasn't fixed even after being promised. I had a similar experience with IFE on my previous Lufthansa flight. Food was sumptuous but ordinary. All these negative aspects got covered up for by the highly trained pilots and staff. The take-off and landing were very smooth. The aircraft was very well maintained. The cabin was very quiet as well.
AircraftBoeing 747-8i
RouteMumbai to Frankfurt
Date FlownNovember 2017

"we had good experiences"

(Panama)

Verified Review | In generally terms, we had good experiences, during the trip Panama to Frankfurt return. We have to congratulate one staff who was the flight customer service most friendly in the world, specially with my mother who needed a wheel chair arriving Frankfurt from London on Saturday 11 of November. He took us as if we were his family (we were 6 people) and guided us wonderfully through this huge Frankfurt Airport to the Hilton Garden Hotel. However at the following morning (Sunday 12, November) despite we asked for similar service (a wheelchair), Lufthansa failed totally. We waited about 45 minutes in the Hotel reception, to received a laconic communication from the airline explaining that was "system failure" and did not book the service. On the other hand, Lufthansa services and his workers in the airport are in a bad mood. Returning to Panama was an odyssey trying to get information about the process of check-in. And we had to weigh our luggage and put the tags ourselves? And the boarding gate place B62 is awful it looks like a 19th century factory.
RouteFrankfurt to Panama
Date FlownNovember 2017

"seat is extremely uncomfortable"

Verified Review | Montreal to Munich. Not impressed, I flew premium economy. The leg space is OK. The seat is extremely uncomfortable. I have tried the premium economy of Air Canada, BA, Air France, Air New Zealand, Corsair and this one is the worst. Food was terrible. Service I dont remember. Movie choices not terrible. I dont think I will fly LH again.
AircraftA330-300
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteMontreal to Munich

"quick and professional"

Verified Review | Had a great flight from Madrid to Munich with Lufthansa. The service by the nice and friendly FAs was quick and professional although the aircraft was almost full. Was suprised that they are serving hot meals on this inner European flight. Would definitely recommend Lufthansa.
RouteMadrid to Munich

"Definitely not premium"

Verified Review | Berlin-Tegel to Frankfurt. Flight from Frankfurt in the morning was late 45 min without obvious reasons. Flight back who was supposed to leave 7:15 has not yet started boarding at 7:30 - while they still keep saying it's late 20 min. Operations and info policy is very weak, also no coffee, no newspapers, nothing at the gate. And it's probably getting worser and higher prices since they do not have competition anymore. Definitely not premium!
RouteBerlin-Tegel to Frankfurt
Date FlownNovember 2017

"have not got a cent back"

(Norway)

Verified Review | Lufthansa promised me a full refund last month. I haven't got a cent back, and judging by the comments on their facebook page, I might have to wait a year, or forever! 2 days after buying my ticket, Lufthansa changed the flights: turning a 1 hour layover into over 5 hours. I bought the ticket at a premium to avoid very early departures and very late arrivals. Lufthansa could no longer deliver that and after over 30 minutes on the phone (costing over 10 euros), I accepted to get a full refund. That was October 6th. I have not got a cent back. I fly between Oslo and Malta at least 5 times a year with this airline. This rescheduling of flights happened to me many times before, but it is the first time that I had to accept a full refund (I still haven't got it, despite contacting the airline several times). Needless to say, my 5+ return tickets per year will be bought with another airline from now on. LH is HL: HopeLess.
RouteOslo to Malta via Frankfurt
Date FlownOctober 2017

"at airport hotel with nothing to eat"

(Norway)

Verified Review | Manchester to Oslo via Frankfurt. First of all our first flight is delayed, but when we arrive at Frankfurt airport we are told that we will be able to reach our connected flight with assistance from your employees. We were at the airport 12.30 from Manchester, our next flight got scheduled to 13.45 - at 13.10 we were outside the gate (with at least 20 other people) and were refused entrance, overbooked? They were helpful at the service desk, however to get to the hotel is terrible, rooms are messy, the food voucher we got is turned in to a buffet. I'm stuck at the airport hotel with nothing to eat, and I will not be able to go to work tomorrow. We already sent in a complaint, but I expected more a flight carrier when things that no one of us have control over happens.
RouteManchester to Oslo via Frankfurt
Date FlownOctober 2017

"Credit where credit is due"

Verified Review | Dresden to London Heathrow via Munich. Credit where credit is due. Flights all delayed due to terrible weather yet Lufthansa did a fantastic job getting me to my connection with an individual taxi style transfer from plane to plane at Munich allowing me to make a meeting in London. Really very efficient and well planned transfer operation as I have witnessed on a few other trips as well. Would highly recommend transiting through Lufthansa hubs (both Munich and Frankfurt).
RouteDresden to London via Munich

"flight itself was good"

Verified Review | Short flight from Brussels to Munich. Boarding was orderly and the flight was full with most people seeming to prefer carry-on as opposed to check luggage, the reason would become clear once we landed. The LH flights to and from Brussels use the T2 annex which means that collecting your bags takes ages in this case 45 min after the plane landed! The flight itself was good with a sandwich and drinks service. Sear 10C has plenty of legroom and the neo are very quiet. Flight left a few minutes later but made up time and landed as scheduled.
AircraftA320 neo