Lufthansa

"in a word, brilliant"

Review by (United Kingdom)

In a word, brilliant. Typically German but I like that. Efficient and to the point. Aircraft was really clean both inside and out. IFE is by far the best. Excellent choice of films and music. The moving map is by far the best I've seen with 3D visualisations of the aircraft and virtual views from the cockpit and over the wings. Food was good. Service was friendly and regular refreshments. Only gripe was leg room seemed a bit tight. Highly recommended.
AircraftA340-300
RouteORD to LHR via DUS

Review by (Germany)

Munich to San Francisco in Business Class. Great service with very friendly staff. Captain welcomed us onboard both flights. Food and the new business class seat were fantastic!
RouteMunich to San Francisco

Lufthansa customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Yesterday, was the 7th flight we have taken on this airline. Very good. In the past we have flown from Manchester to Frankfurt, then on to Bangkok. We went on a Cruise to Mumbai, then flew from there to Manchester via Frankfurt. In addition on 23rd August we flew from Manchester to Budapest via Frankfurt. Yesterday it was Munich to Manchester in a full if rather small plane. I do like the staff on Lufthansa, they are efficient and friendly. The seats in Economy have a reasonable amount of legroom for a 6 footer. The food is normally quite reasonable although I am not a fan of airline food as I sometimes believe they are trying to kill us.
RouteMunich to Manchester

Review by (Poland)

I was flying Lufthansa CityLine with my wife and son to Munich for a holiday. The aircraft was clean, seats comfortable and cabin crew was nice, but during flight back to Warsaw the meal was a piece of cake, despite the fact that it was about 12:30.
AircraftEmbraer E-195
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteWarsaw to Munich

Review by (Germany)

Superb service from the ground staff to the cabin attendants. A great choice of food and beverages. Clean and bright cabin.
AircraftE-195
RouteMUC to BRU

Review by (Australia)

Good service, smooth check-in, I got a chocolate stick when I boarded the plane. Seat is comfortable, cabin crews are friendly and attentive. Just 1 hour flight, cold and hot drink was offered during the flight. But the price is a bit expensive, it cost me AU$300 on this 1 hour domestic flight.
RouteBerlin-TXL to Frankfurt
Date FlownJuly 2015

Review by (Australia)

A very efficient check-in was followed by a chaotic boarding process, with passengers drifting unbidden through the departure gates only to be stopped at a checkpoint at the airbridge. The onboard seating had plenty of legroom for a short flight, but was rather narrow. A small pack of biscuits and a drink were offered by the hard-working and friendly crew. Transit at Frankfurt involved bus transfers at each end and wading through the very crowded terminal. We made it but our luggage didn't. The onward flight was similar to the first, with a tasty sandwich and a drink offered. Both flights operated roughly on time, despite the second cabin crew having to spend a lot of time helping some passengers to store grossly oversized items of hand luggage. Our cases were delivered to the hotel six hours after arrival.
RouteLeipzig to Krakow via FRA

Lufthansa customer review

Review by (United States)

My mother in law passed away and I needed to get a flight for my husband immediately. I called several airlines and only found two that offered special bereavement tickets. One was Delta and the other Luftansa. Out of these two Luftansa had the best rate. I was very disappointed that the other airlines couldn't care less about their customers. The only important thing was their bottom line. I purchased two tickets and saved $2000 on Luftansa. Thank you so much for making this difficult time a little easier. In the future, I will try to give my business to Lufthansa and Delta.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteNewark to Lisbon

Review by (Australia)

Business Class on Lufthansa is amazing, and cabin service among the best I have experienced. The food is good, wine is good and the entertainment also very good. The only thing I would note about the bed is that there is less room for your feet compared to some other flat beds, but is otherwise very comfortable.
RouteHKG to FRA

Review by (Greece)

Flew from Athens to Frankfurt with Lufthansa. The meal was not the best, yet tasty and enough in quantity. As the flight were on about 6am, we were served breakfast - an omelet with baked vegetables, a small piece of bread, some jam, butter and the drink of our choice. Most of the cabin crew members spoke Greek fluently, which was of great assistance to the non-English/German speakers on board. However, the service was not good for my standards as I spotted rudeness coming from several flight attendants. One would expect much better by one of the biggest airlines worldwide but I had a good overall experience.
RouteATH to FRA