Top 100 Airlines

LOT Polish Airlines

"she can't see our tickets"

Verified Review | Toronto to Paris via Warsaw with LOT Polish. Booked award flight through Aeroplan. Usually we never print out tickets, just check in with passport. Not with LOT Polish, the check in lady insisted that she can't see our tickets and need our eticket numbers. So keep this in mind! Aeroplan has tendency also to send itinerary change emails/ change of eticket number. Perhaps disconnect of communication between Aeroplan and LOT. Other than that, Do not hesitate to fly in business class.
RouteYYZ to CDG via WAW
Date FlownApril 2016

"Seating comfortable"

(Austria)

LOT for a roundtrip from Vienna to Tbilisi via Warsaw. All four sectors were Embraer aircraft. Seating comfortable and there is a lot of space between seats. Food and drinks have to be purchased, only a tiny bar of chocolate and a cup of water are served free of charge. Due to heavy wind the trip from Tbilisi to Warsaw lasted 40 minutes longer than scheduled, and I would definitely have missed my connection to Vienna but - during the descent to Warsaw the purser invited me to sit down in the first row of the aircraft. So I was out of the cabin quickly and ground staff speeded up my transfer through immigration and security control. I reached my connection to Vienna with a ground time of only 15 minutes. Last surprise of this trip: Even the luggage made it to Vienna on the same plane.
AircraftE175 / E195
RouteTBS to VIE via WAW
Date FlownApril 2016

"would definitely fly LOT again"

Verified Review | Flew LOT Polish Airlines on a domestic flight from Warsaw to Krakow. Overall I found the whole experience very recommendable. Staff were quite friendly and the flight was on time. Fare purchased was €45 for the domestic lasting 31 minutes, better than other travel options with a nice schedule. Legroom was adequate and service consisted of a complimentary chocolate bar and tea or coffee. I would definitely fly LOT again.
AircraftDash 8 Q400
RouteWAW to KRK
Date FlownMarch 2016

"didn't care for the food"

Toronto to Prague via Warsaw with LOT. The downside was the significant (almost 6 hour) layover in Warsaw on my outbound journey, but I was willing to make the sacrifice for the savings. The business class seat is full lie-flat seat with a very roomy interior and 1x2x1 configuration in the B787. I didn't care for the food, and I only ate one of the meals as the options in the menu sounded unappealing. The lounge in Warsaw was pleasant, though I did get bored waiting so long. One of LOT's agents suggested I go see the city in the long wait period I had, but I didn't want to be lugging around my laptop everywhere or risk getting lost or delayed in the snow-covered city in January. I should add that the second flight I had from Warsaw to Prague, was on a pathetic old plane with European style business class seating which just entails blocking a normal economy seat beside be, but I couldn't care less as the flight was just an hour long and easy to zone out.
RouteYYZ to PRG via WAW
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"seats were comfortable"

(Poland)

Flew Warsaw to Beijing both ways with LOT Polish Airlines. My first flight on board 787. The first impression was nice, as there was much more space in overhead compartments than in smaller aeroplanes to put luggage and the window brightness was regulated. AVOD was also fine - the only flaw being silent sound at some movies, even when volume was set to maximum. Food tasty with a choice of meals. The weakest point was lack of free alcoholic beverages. The seats were comfortable, but a bit cramped (could have been much better, especially given how they praise them in TV commercials). Most of the staff were nice, though older attendants seemed to be annoyed and weren't very helpful. Overall pleasant experience.
AircraftBoeing 787-800 Dreamliner
RouteWAW to PEK
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"comfortable 7 hour flight"

Chicago to Warsaw with LOT Polish. Unfriendly staff, cold and poor food. A smooth flight, little leg room but comfortable seats. Quiet cabin. Overall, a comfortable 7 hour flight. No delays and a friendly captain who kept us updated throughout the flight. The entertainment options were very limited, with only 30 movies, 6 of which I thought were relevant. The beverage options were vast and served fresh.
RouteIAD to WAW
Date FlownJuly 2015

"the seats are far better"

After flying the outbound leg of the my LOT Polish Airlines trip on economy, which was not terribly comfortable, I upgraded to Premium Economy to end my vacation. The seats are far better with excellent leg room and width. The service and food top notch, a welcome kit, drinks and more attentive service. While it costs more and may not be something you do every time you fly, I highly recommend it if you can.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteWAW to YYZ

"would not travel again"

I flew twice from New York to Warsaw in LOT Polish Airlines business class. My TV was broken on the way and my seat was broken on the return. The cabin crew was unfriendly and almost bothered to be asked something. Customer service regarding damaged luggage is unsatisfying. (Broken suitcase on both trips). I was not expecting such experience and service travelling business class. Would not travel again.
RouteJFK to WAW
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"flight attendant were very rude"

(Poland)

This was a charter flight from Krabi to Warsaw but the crew and flight attendants was from LOT Polish Airlines. I was dissapointed the flight attendant were very rude if you want something they do it with discouragement. The food was horrible. But the seat was full flat so confort of sleeping was perfect. The inflight enterteinment was not as good as other Star Alliance airlines.
RouteKBV to WAW

"incredibly low price"

I booked this journey as part of LOT's opening specials for the Tokyo route at an incredibly low price. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have considered them. LOT business class gets you Star Alliance miles, and is a really great product. Food far better than LH, relatively attentive and very curteous service, plenty of room and pretty comfortable seats. Decent IFE. The cabin design is pretty bland and the seat covers should be exchanged for a more exciting design than grey and blue stripes.
RouteFRA to NRT via WAW