Vote Now

LATAM Airlines

"a low cost airline in terms of service"

(Colombia)

Verified Review | Flew from Medellín to San Andrés. LATAM has become a low cost airline in terms of service, for national flights they don't​ provide any food or drinks, even if you pay full price and the flight is almost two hours long at mid-day. The service has decreased from Aires to LAN, and now is better to take a low cost airline.
RouteMedellín to San Andrés

"exceeded our expectations"

Verified Review | We recently flew with Latam for our honeymoon from Melbourne to Argentina on 20 March 2017. We found the service to be excellent, food was delicious and the entertainment was great (all the latest shows and movies). This flight was a code link with Qantas Airlines. When we had a stopover in Chile, we missed our flight to Argentina (LA 445). We met with staff member at the LATAM service desk in Santiago who helped us track our luggage and arranged for us to get on the next flight (via standby on LA443), free of charge and no issues. In the end, we were only delayed by 1 hour. We couldn't have been happier with the result. It was amazing customer service which exceeded our expectations. We will be travelling with LATAM again and recommending.
RouteMelbourne to Argentina via Auckland, Chile
Date FlownMarch 2017

great service from LATAM"

(Argentina)

Verified Review | A great service from LATAM. All flights full, but easy checkin at the airports, organized boarding, plenty of storage space. The Boeing 787 flights have fantastic IFE systems, best movies, music etc for hours and hours of flying. Great in flight service, food good, drink selection good. Only drawback was seat pitch - cramped. Will continue to fly LATAM when their routes take me to my destinations.
AircraftBoeing 737 / B787
RouteAEP to MIA via SCL
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"service was normal, nothing outstanding"

Verified Review | Madrid tô São Paulo in business class with LATAM Airlines. Flight departure on time. I had already had dinner, so didn't have it on board. Seat was OK, fully 180°. Service was normal, nothing outstanding. Cabin configuration of this new A350-900 is only 2 classes, no first class, no Premium economy. Only 2 toilets in business class for 30 passengers. No wifi. Good onboard entertainment. Nobody asked me if I would like to have breakfast the next morning or not, so almost missed it. Landing also on time. Would fly again only if hey could issue the ticket with points/miles.
AircraftA350-900
RouteMadrid to São Paulo
Date FlownMarch 2017

"avoid them at all costs"

Verified Review | We were flying from the Galapagos to Quito and then on to Lima but our flight to Quito was severely delayed. We rushed off the plane and through security to get to the gate right before the plane was to take off (note the plane had not yet left). However one of the rudest people that I have ever met working in customer service just shook her head and said go buy another ticket. Now, it was 8 pm and I was with my 2 small children and had got to the gate before the plane took off but she refused to let us on. When I asked if we could be rebooked on the next flight or the one after or if there was anything that could be done, she simply shrugged and said go buy another ticket. I am not rich by any means and can't spend thousands of dollars on another ticket for 4 people. I told her this and she said nothing. Hands down THE WORST customer service I have ever encountered. The worst part was we later found out that they had cancelled our tickets back to the US which were scheduled for 3 weeks later, effectively stranding my family in Quito, where I sit now. I have been at the airport for 2 days arguing with people to try and at least let us have the flight that we paid for and is scheduled for 3 weeks from now back to the US. Absolutely terrible and I would avoid them at all costs. If I could rate them negatively I would.
RouteQuito to Lima
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"fly again only if get a good offer"

(Brazil)

Verified Review | Sao Paulo to Madrid on LATAM Airlines A350. Check in fast and efficient. Departure was delayed 50 minutes, no explanations This aircraft is part of a new generation of Airbus, the air in the cabin is more humid, less noise. No first class or premium economy, only business and economy classes. Configuration in business is 2x2x2. No expresso coffee Light that indicate if the toilet is occupied did not work. Cabin attendants normal, nothing to mention. Seats in the business class are fully 180 degree flat. Three choices of main course, 2 choices of dessert. Arrival was also 50 minutes late. Would fly again, only if get a good offer.
RouteSao Paulo to Madrid
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"flight of regular quality"

(Argentina)

Verified Review | Buenos Aires to Miami. Direct flight of regular quality. Check in nice, friendly Professional and pleasant desk service. . The flight was very quiet even though the plane is old and needs refitting soon. Cabin staff were polite. The seat is old and no longer comfortable. It does not work well and it locks when wanting to do it bed. The waiting for luggage was well-tempered. Hopefully LATAM will soon change these aircraft it uses for the EZE-MIA flight by the B787 incorporating for routes departing from Chile
RouteBuenos Aires to Miami
Date FlownApril 2016

"cabin staff were polite"

(Argentina)

Verified Review | Bariloche to Buenos Aires with LATAM Airlines. Excellent flight, check-in really quiet. Professional and pleasant desk service. We left and arrived on schedule, the flight was very quiet, cabin staff were polite, friendly and professional. The waiting for luggage was quick. Night flight and highly recommended. All was very well.
RouteBariloche to Buenos Aires
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"lack of communication on the ground"

Verified Review | Buenos Aires to Lima with LATAM. Flight delayed by 3 hours on arrival at airport, this then extended to 5hrs which meant we arrived in Lima at 3:30 in the morning instead of 10:30pm. The aircraft is okay - business class has a fairly comfortable but quite narrow flat bed. Staff was friendly enough but we didn't really want any food or drink at this point anymore. What lets the airline down is the total lack of communication on the ground.
RouteEZE to Lima
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"overall, very good experience"

Verified Review | Montevideo to Mexico via Santiago with LATAM Airlines. Both flights were on time. The LATAM lounge in Santiago is really good: good snacks and wine selection. Plus, I used one of the showers and it was very neat, clean and comfortable. The seat on business class was good too. Full recline to a flat bed, with probably the best duvet I've had on a plane. Movie selection was just ok. I had the quick dinner option (so I could sleep more), and it was good. Overall, very good experience.
RouteMontevideo to Mexico via Santiago