Kuwait Airways

(Kuwait)

Kuwait Airways-New York stopping in London Heathrow. Before take off people were using their mobile phones. We were told that only passengers travelling to London Heathrow would be departing the aircraft after what seemed 30mins we were told that we also had to leave the aircraft and wait at London Heathrow. The inflight system was poor and one of our screens wasn't working so we asked the air hostess to reboot it like on all the other airlines and instead she said it was normal that the TV wasn't working. We also told her that the seats would not recline and she said that too was normal.

Kuwait Airways customer review

I travelled Kuwait Airways to Dhaka from New York. The seats on the aircraft are way to narrow and leg room poor. The PTV screens don't even function. I was one of the unfortunate ones that got a seat with no sound for my TV. The staff were rude and did not attend to you (even the call bell doesn't work!). Bathrooms dirty and lacking supplies. I personally did not enjoy my travel with this airline however everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you consider flying with Kuwait Airways for low rate be prepared to hear "you get what you paid for".

Kuwait Airways customer review

Frankfurt to New Delhi via Kuwait. Frankfurt to Kuwait an almost empty aircraft and staff was friendly - maybe because they didn't have much to do! Plane was really old and many of the seats were broken. The entertainment system was not working on my seat or on the adjacent empty one! The stopover in Kuwait was horrible at best - entire place had only one toilet with 3-4 cubicles and standards were below par! Almost every arabic passenger in the plane was on his/her phone during takeoff and landing - staff did nothing about it even if they saw it happening!. The same experience was repeated on the return journey except this time the staff besides being careless were arrogant and indifferent!

Kuwait Airways customer review

Cochin-Kuwait-Frankfurt. Both flights almost in time and planes were quite clean and staff friendly. They serve many different food types and you can even choose your seat from their website.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Economy class LHR to JFK. Price was cheap and now I know why plane was old and tatty. Seats falling apart staff were rude. Fellow passengers were on their phones during the flight taking off and landing staff did not seem to care. Entertainment system was awful the sound was drowned out by a loud buzz and the screen was fuzzy.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Economy class London to Manila return via Bangkok with Kuwait Airways. The flight was comparable with some more expensive airlines on this route and staff were pleasant and polite. The flight was reasonably punctual and onboard food pretty standard and plentiful. It should be noted that there is very little to do and see at Kuwait airport but during a transit stay of four to five hours we were given free food and did find some reasonable toilets (they are few and far between). Overall this flight was excellent value for money and I would travel with them again.

Kuwait Airways customer review

BEY-KWI left and arrived on time. Plane not new but not bad condition either. Flight attendants friendly and great with kids. I have flown with them 3 times and have not had any issues. Food good and cabin service excellent (hot towels good meals on short flights good drinks service and smiling attendants). Bathrooms could be a little cleaner.

Kuwait Airways customer review

LHR-KWI-COK. LHR-KWI with lousy inflight entertainment system. The screen was tiny and the movies were repeated. KWI transit was pandemonium connection flight was delayed for hours. There were 3 departure gates with just one door to enter the gate area and passengers for 3 flights were catapulting themselves to get through the gates - ground staff were rude and unprofessional. While boarding the flight one of the ground staff snatched my cabin bag and was about to check-in literally at the door step of the flight with no questions asked. With my laptop in the cabin bag managed to get it from the staff and had to literally smuggle it inside the flight - cabin bag was within the permitted dimensions and I have travelled with the same cabin bag on many airlines. This was the worst experience ever.

Kuwait Airways customer review

LHR-KWI-CMB return. LHR to KWI boarding was chaotic with ground staff arguing over how the aircraft should be boarded. The delay resulted in the usual boarding process being ignored which meant a boarding free for all scramble ensued with many passengers pushing past families with young children. Once on the flight two of the four IFE screens were faulty - one did not work at all. Headphones for the screens were faulty and the general IFE was poor with long delays between screenings. IFE is a big deal with young children on long haul daytime flights. On our return flights the first from Colombo was again problematic as far as boarding was concerned with delays and queuing. On arrival it was apparent that KWI does not deal well with passengers waiting in transit. It took other passengers to inform us that KA should provide food for long transit waits. The food that was eventually provided was of very poor quality. Our final flight was by far the worst. Having endured a long wait at KWI we were relieved to be boarded with very little delay or problems. On boarding the flight I discovered a bag of vomit in the magazine pocket in front of me. FA was very apologetic but took quite a long time to sort out the problem as I stood by my seat whilst all other passengers had been seated. The offending item was removed and the area around my seat disinfected but it was not a great start to the last flight of a long period of travelling. Again IFE was poor with films repeated and very little alternative choice - faulty screens and headphones. Over the duration of the flight all the hand basins in the Economy toilets became blocked. Towards the end of the flight all Economy toilets were deemed unusable and closed. Passengers were given no alternative toilets which I find totally unacceptable. I will do my best to avoid flying with Kuwait Airways again.

Kuwait Airways customer review

Bangkok to Manila business class fare very attractive cabin staff were helpful. Food not quite business class standard of the major airlines. The flight was on time and our luggage was given priority labels which meant we were through immigration very quickly.