Kulula

Review by (Australia)

My recent return trip from JNB to DUR, MN603 and MN612, respectively, was punctual and uneventful. While the seats were a little cramped, I couldn't complain since it was a budget airline. Service was good and I especially enjoyed the jokes made by the flight attendants during their announcements.
RouteJNB to DUR
Date FlownJune 2015

Kulula customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Flight JNB to CPT and return a few days later. Full planes on time clean and friendly staff. What more do you need?

Kulula customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Review by (South Africa)

I was booked on flight MN595 from Lanseria to King Shaka Airport Durban on Wed 30th March to urgently get to Durban. We were due to leave at 2.40 which would have given me sufficient time. I had to take annual leave in order to be at the airport on time and then when it was time for our flight there was not a plane in sight. Some passengers had been sitting there since 10 am that morning. I finally after a 7 or 8 hour delay arrived at King Shaka Airport at approximately 10.30 that night and then had to try and find a shuttle. Never again!

Review by (South Africa)

I was booked for a flight at 18.10 on 1/4/2014 giving me sufficient time to be in time for my nieces wedding at 8.00. My flight was delayed 3 times and finally only left ORT at 8.40 needless to say I missed the wedding. Kulula did nothing to compensate us for the inconvenience we suffered. I will never fly with them again.

Review by (Australia)

Through entirely my own fault I arrived at the check-in desk 20 minutes before take off which was clearly too late to drop off my luggage and board. I was expecting to buy entirely new tickets but instead they only charged me R35 to go on the next plane 50 minutes later! Service was excellent on the plane too and we actually arrived 10 minutes early at my destination. Won't hesitate to fly them again!

Review by (South Africa)

We travelled with Kulula as our local flight to ORT for our onward international flight. Flight was on time and the plane was full and a bit stuffy. At the time that we booked the prices were quite expensive. Flight was ok.