KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

MSE-AMS-ABZ. Tried the new KLM service from Manston (Kent International) to Amsterdam then connecting to Aberdeen. MSE is a tiny airport with KLM sole operator check in security and loading was such an easy process. Flight time was only 35 mins in Fokker 70 jet. Comfortable and staff very attentive for such a short flight. Connection in Amsterdam seamless. Was going to fly BA from Heathrow but from where I live the option of flying from a UK airport to another UK airport via the Netherlands was quicker and cheaper. Have booked to go to Lima via MSE/AMS as a result.

(Indonesia)

CGK-KUL. Plane was delayed due to technical problem and heavy air traffic coming in and out of Jakarta. However crew apologised for the delay but the food was not good poor of choice.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flew NCL-AMS-BLQ and return. All flights on time and on an E190 aircraft. Seat quite comfortable and cabin crew on all sectors very efficient friendly and helpful. All flights left on time and arrived early. Will use KLM again.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flew Business from Denpasar to Singapore after paying for an upgrade at Check-in. The shared lounge at Denpasar was not the best - food was so-so and access didn't even include free WiFi but from there the experience was great. Boarding was painless; the cabin crew were really friendly yet professional the plane was well-presented. Food was reasonable but probably of lower standard than some other airlines and as noted elsewhere the IFE product was competitive with other airlines. The stand-out though was the crew - they were brilliant and really made the flight pleasant.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Zurich to Chicago with a layover in Amsterdam. My flights to Chicago were wonderful. They upgraded the plane to a 747 from a smaller aircraft and made announcements on board that after we were in the air they would move people around. I was moved from an aisle seat with 2 people next to me to an aisle seat with 2 empty seats next to me. I found the food service quite good and the flight attendants very friendly. While I would have liked a better selection of movies to watch the amount of TV shows I could choose from made up for it. However the flight home was a bit different. When I checked in at the airport I was given a middle seat although I had specifically booked aisle seats for my entire trip even paying to upgrade when I needed to. After a bit of hassle at the check in counter this was resolved by giving me an aisle seat in the exit row. The exit row seats are very narrow I had to wedge into it and if you were very large it would be very uncomfortable. At take off and landing the flight attendant who sat facing me took away everything on our laps including coats blankets and the boo I was reading. I understand putting bags away but really my coat and book? While the food and service seemed almost as good as the first flight for some reason they kept forgetting to give drinks to my row they would start at the row behind me. I will definitely consider KLM again but they would have to be the cheaper option for me to do so.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

IAD-AMS Aug 31 KL 652. Got a very good deal on an upgrade and was quite pleased. Service was friendly and sincere. Drinks and food were of very good quality. The amenity kits are standard but come in a trendy pouch. The movies selection is decent (and I like the fact that you can pause the movie or start a new one and not have to wait). At the end of the flight the Delft blue house gift is a classy touch. Most airlines threw those nice touches out in the past 15 years. Will fly again.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

AMS-VIE. Overall a good flight experience. The only thing is the lack of entertainment. But that is the problem with most airlines. Good service from the cabin crew. Plenty of food and drinks. I also liked the cockpit crew who keeps us updated about the progress of the flight.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

I have used KLM many times and only a handful of flights were decent. During my last flight KLM lost my Economy Premium / Extra booking and thus I was placed in Economy. This was however not nearly my largest annoyance with KLM. The largest annoyance by far is the staff service which on average is quite appalling. Staff are unfriendly and inattentive at best and if you're unlucky outright rude. The "call attendant" button/light over your head never even mind pushing it its only there for show at KLM. Appalling service both on and off the air planes. Unfortunately I live in the Netherlands so I'll probably fly with them again soon. Not looking forward to it.

(Israel)

Tel Aviv-Amsterdam-Tel Aviv. I flew twice with KLM: once with the Boeing 777-200ER and once with the Boeing 737-900ER. The meals were ok. The Boeing 777 was very good and the entertainment was great. On the Boeing 737 the entertainment was less good but the flight was good anyway.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flight KL1293 from Amsterdam to Edinburgh. Had 2 kg overweight from my baggage's but that was OK. Flight departed on time. Very friendly staff and a decent snack and drink for a flight of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Didn't had to wait long for baggage so for me this flight was 9 out of 10.