KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

(Russian Federation)

Very pleasant flights LED-AMS-MAD and back. The good things started from picking up the tickets at KLM offices in St.Pete the staff were very polite and well trained. On-time boarding without any problem. Friendly crew comfortable seats and rather good meal. The only one disappointment was no entertainment on-board at all. Ready to repeat the experience again.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

CDG-AMS as part of a trip to China. Check-in very busy - not enough AF staff at Sky Priority for this busy time of year but managed to check bag all the way to China at the very last minute. Booked economy and got upgraded to Business upon check-in for the CDG-AMS segment. Was initially told they wouldn't be able to provide a meal at check-in and was told again once on-board by an apologetic AF rep who got onboard to inform me personally that there wouldn't be a meal for me. Ended up being served an AF meal which was nice as I didn't expect anything. Some passengers were served a KLM meal while others were served an AF meal which seemed strange somehow and created some confusion with the crew. Nice quick and efficient service from the KLM crew on this very short flight.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

Flown from AMS to LHR on July 11th and from WAW to AMS on August 19th. Both flights on-time. Great customer service on board and at Amsterdam airport from KLM staff. Excellent food and beverages and highly trained and efficient cabin crew. Will certainly recommend and fly with them again in the future.

(Austria)

KWI-AMS with one stop in Dammam wonderful crew everything was above my expectation very generous with food and drinks smiling crew willing to do anything in order to make the passenger feel comfortable. Very reasonable price connecting flight to Vienna was also more than great.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

BRS-AMS-ATL Fokker 70 and A330-300 8/8/13. Flight BRS-AMS on time take off. Cabin crew always friendly on the city hopper service. My son and I were the only ones in BC. Service quick for a short flight 2 drinks and lunch. Arrive AMS on time and bus transfer to main terminal left us with a bit of a rush to D gates. A small delay getting security clearance but still onto plane with plenty of time to spare. Service has clearly improved in the World Business class. Food much better than previous trips all served on a stylish black tray. Service good and with a smile. Had a couple of visits from the flight leader. Generally good experience. Not too many interruptions from flight deck unlike some US airlines. Pretty good entertainment. Not touch sensitive screens but fairly easy to navigate. Great movie choices. Seats are not entirely lie flat but for 9 hour flight they didn't seem uncomfortable.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

AMS-FRA. Good flight on a KLM city hopper Fokker 70 professional crew and adequate flight info during the short flight. Taxi at FRA was very long after landing at remote landing strip (25 min).

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines customer review

In general I find the service of KLM terrible. On my last trip from Birmingham England to Amsterdam a stewardess just before we should have begun to taxi for take off came down the isle and said that I was too heavy to sit in an exit row seat and will need to change seats. I am not too heavy the stewardess had called the incorrect name. The other person in the exit row was not much heavier than myself though. The stewardess was followed by the co- pilot who said that we all had to be very quick because KLM was loosing a lot of money waiting. They should not have asked us to leave our seats and they also should not have waited for just before takeoff to do so. I am 6 ft 190lbs. I do not like their seats on their long haul planes. They give me a back ache as it seams that they have a type of lumbar support which I find too low.

(Zimbabwe)

My family and I travelled from South Africa via Amsterdam to Leeds UK. We had requested Hindu meals and I must say that I was disgusted by the food served to us. We were given only vegetarian meals the quality of which left a lot to be desired. A Hindu meal does not mean strictly vegetarian. I probably would not have minded so much if what was served to us was tasty.

(Luxembourg)

LUX-AMS-Almaty return all in 48 hours. Booked economy extra seat 10B a bargain at EUR 67 per flight so ample legroom well worth the money. A330 rather new good and generous catering decent IFE but most of all excellent crew who seem to spot passengers in economy with FF-status. KLM beats Lufthansa hands down in this route in flying experience a pity they do not fly to Almaty daily. Already alone for the crew experience I would not doubt to fly KLM again.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

(Bahrain)

Bahrain to Amsterdam via Abu Dhabi. Check in was fast and the flight to AD took of on time. for a 45 minute flight the service was very good the cabin crew were friendly and attentive. Small snacks and drinks were served. AD-Amsterdam was excellent. The inflight entertainment was amazing there was a wide range of movies and TV shows to choose from. Breakfast (pancakes or eggs) was delicious. The cabin crew were extremely attentive and friendly. They all spoke fluent English. Drinks and small snacks were regularly served. My only problem was the seats. There was little legroom and space. Other than that it was an excellent service. Would definitely fly with them again.