Karthago Airlines

Seat Comfort N/A
Staff Service N/A

Review by (Portugal)

OPO-MIR return. Cabin crew friendly breakfast served it was nothing special but not bad for plane food. There was no entertainment onboard but the planes were clean.

Review by (Portugal)

Review by (Netherlands)

It wasn't all that bad. Food wasn't great cleanliness was not great. We found the cabin crew to be friendly and they all had smiles and were tired from Ramadan.

Review by (Netherlands)

Review by (United Kingdom)

The food wasn't that great and there's no in-flight entertainment but we were comfortable and had our iPods! With regards to the cleanliness of the aircraft we've been on worse. We found the cabin crew to be friendly (their English is not great!) and they all had smiles. I think if you expect high standards from a 3 star airline you're bound to come home and write negative reviews. Overall we were happy with what we got.

Review by (United Kingdom)

We have just returned from a week in Tunisia flying with Karthogo. I can agree with the other comments that have been made with regards to the cleanliness of the plane and food. The food was awful on both outbound and in bound flight so I would suggest that you eat beforehand. Also the plane wasn't very clean at all and most of the seats looked very tatty. There are no TV's on these planes so I suggest that you take an IPOD or something. This is the first and last time that we could use this airline. If I had known before hand I wouldn't have used them.

Review by (United Kingdom)

Never again! Flight out was delayed with no information. Food inedible staff unhelpful. The plane was dirty and tatty and very cramped. Turnaround time did not allow for aircraft to be cleaned and passengers rushed on board. We have a child in a wheelchair and it was very clear that we were holding things up. On the return journey only a half hour delay and slightly cleaner plane however they did not inform Gatwick that we would need our wheelchair brought to the aircraft from the hold so we had to wait on board for 40 mins after everyone else left. Again it was clear we were an inconvenience and one of the pilots went to the other end of the plane and had a smoke! We were handed stale ham rolls no tea or coffee as our meal and there was very little duty free available.