Jordan Aviation

"Seems like a well run airline

(Jordan)

Trip Verified | Sharm El Sheikh to Amman. It was my first time taking Jordan Aviation flight (not by choice but that was what my travel agent had chartered and really had no choice but to go on a Jordan Aviation flight). I was a bit worried about aircraft age, delays, unattentative and confused staff and not least, expected commotion during a busy season (Eid holidays) when aircraft could very easily be overbooked, delayed and anything that can come to your mind! But hey, surprise, surprise...as an avid, aviation enthusiast, and frequent flyer (and an aviation insurance professional) I was pleasantly impressed. The aircraft was an older 737-300. Aircraft was clean, comfortable leather seats that could recline (the only down side is it needed a bit of wiping of the front trays and the windows which were really smudged), the toilets were clean and very much acceptable knowing that this aircraft was a workhorse doing the Sharm- Amman flights non-stop (3 to 4 daily flights during a very busy season). Great and friendly ticket/ground staff. Easy check in. As an avid aviation enthusiast/professional, I pay special attention to anything that seems not quite right. Cockpit and cabin crew, very professional (with smiles). Equal to or better than similar carriers and must say National flag carriers. - On time. - I lost a piece of luggage on arrival. Jordan Aviation staff came to me quickly and assisted me until I found my lost bag. I was grateful for his help. He did this with a constant and reassuring smile. The negative: Front trays and back seats need a good wipe! The windows too! I will not hesitate taking a JAV flight again. Seems to me like a well run airline. My flight from Amman to Sharm El-Sheikh on the 17th of August was equally good and can replicate was has been said above (aircraft JY-JAP) a Boeing 737-400. Absolutely no issues. Summary No unpleasant surprises. I was travelling with my wife and 3 kids and did not want any unpleasant surprises. Will fly Jordan Aviation again for sure. Well done.
RouteSharm El Sheikh to Amman