Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

On January 7 my wife myself and our 1-year old son were flying from Fort Myers to Boston on 4.35 pm flight #462. Flight was delayed twice. By that time we were all exhausted. Our new estimated time of arrival to Boston would be around 1 am so we decided to reschedule our flight to the next morning. Nobody from Jet Blue offered any kind of compensation or help with a hotel. Next morning the flight was delayed once again! Maintenance problems were cited again as a reason. It is very sad to see how badly maintained this airline has become and that we will have to choose another carrier next time.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My sister daughter and I travelled from New York to San Diego on January 11. We originated our travel with Aer Lingus in Dublin that morning. Very impressed with Terminal 5 in JFK and our check-in was without difficulty. Unfortunately our flight to San Diego was delayed a short time but we had worse news to come when we had boarded and were ready to leave. Told we would have to change planes and were taken off to a different gate. In all we were delayed by approx 2 hours. Once we actually took off our flight was made very comfortable and enjoyable by the cabin crew. Despite being in the back row of seats next to the toilets we were impressed by our leg room. I would use this airline again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Las Vegas to JFK JFK to Buffalo (travelling with 2 young children) - Sep 29 1.54pm flight no 194. Flight delayed due to tech problem and cancelled for the same reason - was in the short queue for 3 to 4 hrs (very inefficient staff) to make alternative arrangements. Finally got boarding pass for flight at 10.30 pm on the same day and they issued voucher for a short stay in a hotel in Las Vegas - at hotel we discovered the voucher was for a taxi not for hotel stay - returned back to Las Vegas airport - complained about it in baggage check in area and waited for 10.30 flight. Return flight from Buffalo to JFK October 1 2012. Again was a problem during check in due to incorrect rescheduling done in Las Vegas airport on 29 Sep 2012. Will never travel jetblue again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

LAX-JFK. Flight delayed by 2 hours. No compensation given. Once onboard the flight attendants were rather unhelpful and rude. The aircraft has shown its age as it looks old. Great IFE though.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Comfortable roomy seats with plenty of legroom the seats don't recline so far as to have the person in front of you almost sitting in your lap free snacks and a beverage individual TVs for all the seats (bring your own headphones or a $2.00 charge) and even a hot towel. Helpful and friendly staff at both airline counters and onboard and excellent flights from JFK to DEN and back. Returned 20 minutes early to JFK!

Jetblue Airways customer review

Gave my seat away and bumped me to a later flight. Apparently if you select "no preference" as your seating option when buying your ticket you have to go to the customer service rep before boarding and have them assign you a seat. At no point in the process of purchasing the ticket or checking in and obtaining the boarding pass was I told this. When I scanned my boarding pass at the gate I was sent to the customer service counter where I discovered that they had given away the last spot on the flight already.

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK to Fort Myers. Staff were helpful and friendly. Stewardesses were courteous. Inflight TVs are great. Also the first bag free check in makes sense. A great experience especially when traveling with two young children.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Orlando to LaGuardia round trip. Flight left late by 15 mins but still got us to NY 20 mins ahead of original time. Service was great friendly hosts and entertainment was excellent with my own TV.

Jetblue Airways customer review

IAD-JFK E190 Had an Even More ticket. I seen no evidence of Even More Speed at IAD. Ended up in the normal security line. Seat was spacious. We encountered a 2.5 hour delay due to a dent found on the aircraft. I do believe they should have let passengers disembark. However IFE was switched on and snacks distributed so they managed the situation very well. The complete product in a normal situation I think is great.

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK-CUN-JFK. To my great surprise the TV and satellite radio were actually working throughout both flights. Crew generally friendly. Both flights landed early. Sat in extra legroom seats where I suspect that many others had not paid but checked in without seats and were given the premium seats since that''s all that was available. On the return though I checked in online I was sent back to the ticket counter since an online boarding pass must still be stamped. And there is a $21 departure tax which most other airlines include in their ticket prices. But with Jetblue it must be paid at check-in.