Jetblue Airways

Review by (United Kingdom) 26th July 2015

We travelled from Orlando to New York JFK on JetBlue Airways and I would like to congratulate the crew and the airline. The crew were very kind to us and we felt that they gave us special attention which made our journey a very pleasant one. Thank you and we definitely will travel with you again and highly recommend you.
RouteMCO to JFK

Review by (United States) 23rd July 2015

Unable to handle problems, our flight was delayed, then cancelled. Staff not able to communicate clearly. Any problems and this airline falls apart. Had to wait until next day to fly out.
RouteNYC to Buffalo

Review by (United Kingdom) 23rd July 2015

We travelled to Orlando from the UK for a week stay then decided that we wanted to visit Mexico. So we went to a JetBlue travel desk within Orlando International and booked a return ticket to Cancun. The staff were helpful at the desk and the whole boarding procedure was quick and straightforward. On board, our seats were roomy, there was free wifi and TV's in the seat, for a 1hour 50min flight. We even received a free drink and snack. My husband watched football. I thought the cabin crew were presented well and they seem to have much more personality than any other airline I have recently travelled on. I was amazed that Jetblue is considered Budget as it is in a whole other league to the UK budget airline Easyjet. I would fly with them again.
RouteOrlando to Cancun

Review by (United States) 21st July 2015

First time flying with jetblue and will fly again. Thanks for a comfortable flight.
RouteCleveland to Boston

Review by (United States) 18th July 2015

Both flights to Puerto Rico and back were pleasant. On time and services were great. However, on my way back home, I had a back injury that flared up during the trip and the people from Jetblue were great in assisting me with a wheelchair from beginning to end. I will definately recommend them and use their service in the future.
RouteJFK to Puerto Rico

Review by (United States) 17th July 2015

Twice a year for 9 years my wife and I fly to family in California and it is a full day trip. We are both handicapped and it has always been hard on us and we were always made to feel like a burden by airlines employees. This year we took Jetblue for the nonstop flight even though Boston airport is over an hours drive. Customer service addressed our special needs from the very start with booking the flight over the phone to finish getting our luggage there and back home and I didn't feel helpless about having a disability.
RouteBOS to LGB

Review by (United States) 17th July 2015

My Jetblue flight was canceled 2 hourse before departure. They rescheduled me on a flight 7 hours later, and I found a flight on another airline. The return was on Jetblue. When I went online to select a seat, I was presented with a grand total of 0 seats from which to chose without paying the upgrade fee. How could there be 0 seats when I don't have one? Next flight planned a couple of weeks in advance. Go online to pick a seat - 0 seats available! I don't get a seat until I get to the airport - last row, middle seat. On the return leg, I go online again and zip. So I call customer service. After 10 minutes on hold, I explain and am told that it's because I got on the site late. Well, it's not a problem, you'll get a seat. Sure I will, last row, middle, perhaps? After a few minutes of snarky attitude I ask for a supervisor. Literally 25 minutes later I hung up without ever speaking to a supervisor.
RouteOrlando to Newark

Review by (United States) 15th July 2015

We fly JetBlue about 3 times a year, and every time it's satisfying. The legroom is great in even more space, the television is great for entertainment and they actually give you something more than peanuts. Also, every here and there the flight is over two hours and you can get eat up's (which include cheese up, meat up and many more).
RouteJAX to JFK

Review by (United Kingdom) 13th July 2015

MSY to BOS on 6th July. I was initially confused and frustrated by the online check in process - they assign seats upon arrival at the gate, and you can only reserve online if you wish to pay for 'More Space' seats in advance. Both the phone and Twitter operatives were helpful when I raised this with them. We arrived at the gate with about an hour to spare, gate staff could not have been more helpful. We asked to have two seats together and were told that this would be resolved once the staff had logged in. 15 minutes later, we were called to the desk and found that we had been assigned to More Legroom at no extra cost. We were delighted with this and the seats were very comfortable. We also loved the DirectTv and Sirius Radio live streaming to the aircraft, a unique touch. The unlimited soft drinks and snacks were appreciated. The flight staff were attentive and approachable. The captain coming out to make the pre-flight briefing personally was a great touch. There was an on-ground delay of an hour due to bad weather in Washington, but the captain kept us fully informed of everything that was going on and since they had the foresight to switch the entertainment on prior to take-off (why doesn't every airline do that), we barely noticed.
RouteMSY to BOS

Review by (United States) 10th July 2015

Our flight was delayed because of a mechanical error and I was okay until they suggested my family of 4 go on a flight the next day. It was our first vacation in 3 years, and my dad saved up 3 years worth of vacation days for this trip. They offered to give us Jetblue vouchers. Period. Our hotel, rental car, and vacation plan fees were thrown down the toilet, and they only offered vouchers. Like I'll ever ride on Jetblue again. Also, they acted like they were doing a huge favor by saying our delayed flight was paid by them. We didn't get a refund so we just paid for a later flight. This infuriated me and I tried to explain that it wasn't free for us, and the woman from Jetblue kept saying it was paid by them. So I asked if I could get a refund for the original flight and they said no. I was so mad but couldn't cancel because of the fees for hotel, car, food, and other reservations weren't refundable. It was just an overall horrible experience and ended up in two of us in tears.
RouteLong Beach to Seattle