Jetblue Airways

"Worst customer service"

Not Verified | Atlanta to Boston. Great on-phone customer service but horrible in-person service members. JetBlue cancelled a flight I had booked and placed me on a red-eye the next morning, only for the flight to be delayed by 3 hours. When I complained to a customer service representative, she cancelled my flight for that day and again I missed my flight and had to re-book a flight for a later time in the day. They offered me no vouchers and showed no empathy. Worst customer service. Very unprofessional. Will never fly JetBlue again.
RouteAtlanta to Boston
Date FlownJuly 2018

"has been the worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | Booked a one way flight from Richmond to Tampa. The first flight was delayed for 2hrs, the second flight had already taken off by the time I arrived to the next airport. So I had to book another flight for Tampa which caused me to wait at the airport another 12hrs. As I was getting ready to board the second flight I found out it was cancelled so I had to book another flight for Orlando instead of Tampa which caused me to wait another 5 hrs because there was nothing available. All off these cancellations and delays caused me to miss out on my daughters birthday which is very unacceptable. This my first time flying with JetBlue and has been the worst experience ever!
RouteRichmond to Tampa

"understand deficiencies better"

Not Verified | I am reviewing two flights, the first from LAX to JFK. I really like that the airline treats adults as adults and not like children, they have a more hands off attitude, non hovering. The system is quite efficient and flows well. There don't appear to be any meals on board which became a problem on our return from JFK to LAX. The plane was boarded 3 hours late, each update was another 15 minute delay making it impossible to get some food before boarding. We ate a small breakfast thinking we could easily get to our destination as scheduled and eat an early dinner once in LA. The delay made the on flight snacks barely adequate and we were starving once we arrived. There are no healthy snacks, the only offerings are potato chip type bags with carbohydrate and fat loaded ingredients. I guess that's ok if your 20 years old but for many it is undesirable,unhealthy and inadequate. When my wifes Southwest flight was delayed two hours she received a $100 voucher, so far we have seen nothing from Jet Blue and that's okay, we understand delays occur but they need to have contingency preparations in place. There are many things to like about Jet Blue, the seats are very comfortable, the legroom is good, the entertainment screens are excellent. This is an airline that wants to excel, and I think it does, perhaps the decision makers need to take a flight and experience what the traveler experiences and they would understand any deficiencies better. One last thing, the cabin temperature was very cold, I am 63 and needed a jacket, often times I think my age makes me less tolerant of cold but the 30 year old lady sitting next to me had the blanket on and couldn't cover up enough, she was also quite uncomfortable.
RouteNew York to Los Angeles

"extreme inconvenienc"

Not Verified | This will be my first JetBlue experience and it will be my last. My flight was supposed to leave at 10am this morning- it’s after midnight and I’m still at the airport. After a twice delayed flight that eventually was canceled I was booked on a flight scheduled to leave at 7:48pm. About an hour before the flight it was delayed for 2 hours. Once we received that delay there have been 5 more, now we’re supposed to leave at 2am. The crew here can’t give us clear answers, one minute it’s going to be earlier than they think the next we get another alert of a delay. Multiple other airlines have taken off from CLT to JFK, I’ve even seen a plane return from JFK that took off from CLT while I’ve been waiting. Ultimately I’d like clear, honest answers rather than deliveries of false hope. Also some kind of compensation for the extreme inconvenience would be nice- but so far it’s just been a bottle of water - disappointed to say the least.
RouteCharlotte to New York

"nothing gets accomplished"

Trip Verified | Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles. Gate agents in LAX are extremely rude. JetBlue must have many complaints because they refuse to let customers speak with a supervisor. All communication is done through the dearjetblue site. It’s a useless back and forth where nothing gets accomplished. Furthermore, their small credit vouchers are for future use on the airline. Once again, useless for customers who no longer wish to fly JetBlue. There are other options for paying customers. Next time, I’ll take my business to another airline, especially one that has more destinations and more tactful employees.
RouteFort Lauderdale to Los Angeles
Date FlownJuly 2018

"has become a horrible airline"

Trip Verified | JetBlue has become a horrible airline to fly with. On this four and a half flight there were several issues. I upgraded to more space seats for $170 because the airline strategically blocks off many of the seats so that you cannot sit with your spouse. There was no entertainment on this flight. The wifi did not work either. Apparently their entire systems were down according to the announcement. They would give you a $15 voucher IF you booked through them but would have to jump through hoops because the booking was done through Expedia. As soon as we took off the staff made an announcement that there were no sandwiches or salads available on this flight for sale. Thanks for letting us know after boarding. The plane itself was old and dirty. The seat was hard as a wood plank due to the foam material degrading. Also the cabin was freezing cold and had to spend $5 per blanket to keep warm because they would not increase cabin temperature. Worse flight I've taken in a while and that's saying something since I rarely complain.
RouteAruba to Boston
Date FlownJuly 2018

"never again use that airline"

Trip Verified | Jetblue cancel our flight today from Orlando to San Juan July 9, 2018 party of 6 with a Minor. They book another flight from Orlando to Ponce which is an hour and half drive they told us when we arrived to go to baggage claim in Ponce and they will give us transportation to San Juan for free. Once we arrived to Ponce at 12:30am Jetblue says that they didnt received no emails from Orlando and it was our problem we also waited 9 hours for our flight in Orlando. The supervisor in Jetblue Ponce was very rude. She didn't wanted to help us knowing that we were with a minor. I have been a regular traveler with Jetblue for years I will never again use that airline.
RouteOrlando to San Juan
Date FlownJuly 2018

"problematic to say the least"

Not Verified | While my trip was for the most part satisfactory, the return trip from Tampa to Westchester was problematic to say the least. I dealt with not only an extremely rude flight crew, but the crew onboard the aircraft did little to keep the passengers updated with the status of our delay. Due to a "cracked taxi light," the flight was delayed and the flight crew notified us twice, the first notification came when we were initially told about the need for repairs and a "tape up", and the second came over an hour later when we were told that "we would be getting on our way shortly." The trip down to Tampa from New York was more than satisfactory, but that return trip was problematic from the very start. I shared the sentiment of a frequent flyer one row behind me, who was very vocal about her disappointment with the airline and their handling of the delay. Despite these things, there was a very nice selection for entertainment which included free in-flight TV service and WiFi (which came as a shock to me). Overall it was not an amazing experience and I would recommend this airline, but it would be a matter of comparison. If I had to recommend an airline to someone where JetBlue was one of many options, I would opt for the other options.
AircraftEmbraer 190
RouteWestchester to Tampa
Date FlownJune 2018

"staff and flight attendants very attentive"

Trip Verified | At first I read several reviews about JetBlue not being so good. But after my flight from Denver to Boston and back found staff and flight attendants very attentive to my family's needs, can get all the snacks we needed for the flight, very friendly, very helpful. Roomy seats and another bonus is that every seat had a TV. Our flights were delayed a little bit but not due to anything with JetBlue, it was with weather incoming in both cities. I would recommend JetBlue to anybody hope this helps you out.
RouteDenver to Boaton
Date FlownJune 2018

"the best experience"

Trip Verified | Boston to West Palm Beach. Got to the airport and had the best experience I’ve ever had flying. We asked to change our seats at the front desk area and staff were extremely helpful and made sure that our experience was nothing short of exceptional. The team out of Boston Logan airport are very professional and 100% put the customers first. 10 out of 10 from us.
RouteBoston to West Palm Beach