Top 100 Airlines

Jetblue Airways

"rudely interrupted our conversation"

Verified Review | The JetBlue Airport staff after security were the worst I have experienced in all my years of travel. After security we went to our original gate, where we realized it was changed to 11. When we arrived at our new gate boarding already began. As we were walking in, my wife made a humorous comment about the gate change. It was then that one of the JetBlue staff members rudely interrupted our conversation to chime in, "you know gates do change and you are responsible to know about these changes". Upon boarding, we were shocked to see that our overhead storage compartment was completely taken. We had paid extra money to receive the "extra legroom seats" and we were seated in row 1. It appeared that all of the passengers seated behind us had placed their luggage in the first 6 rows of overhead compartments. I decided to take a seat and wait for everyone to be seated so I could walk to the back of the plane to place my bags, this seemed like the only option being that my wife and I had two carry on bags with absolutely no free compartments in sight. It was here where one of the flight attendants came up to me and said "sir you cannot have your bags in front of you". I kindly told her that there was no space in any compartments near me, she said you need to go to the back of the plane and "find space". Have paid extra for the "even more space" seat and paying to sit in row 1, I was flabbergasted when we asked the flight attendant for a blanket for my pregnant wife and she responded with "that's $5 dollars, how will you pay?". It was about 30 minutes into the flight when the flight attendant came through with water and asked what drinks we would like. I requested for a Ginger ale and the flight attendant wrote it down. It was 42 minutes to be exact before I received my wife's drink. I asked the flight attendant twice about the drink. Being that our seats were 1C and 1D, it was literally two steps away from where they store the drinks. They were purposely avoiding getting this drink. Please save yourself money and fly with another airline
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteTPA to DCA

Jetblue Airways customer review

New York JFK to Orlando. This was my first time traveling with JetBlue. The service was excellent and the staff was very professional. They were very polite and kind. My only concern was the TSA staff in JetBlue premises who were rude and sarcastic to my family which made them very upset. It was a very unpleasant experience to start our vacation.
RouteJFK to MCO

"JetBlue tops my list"

Fort Lauderdale to Nassau with Jetblue. JetBlue never fail to disappoint with their amazing service on the ground and in the air - especially with all of their inflight "amenities", such as TV's at every seat and free snacks and drinks. Being such as quick flight they offered their express service which consisted of a bottled water and choice of cookies, blue chips, or pretzels. Since JetBlue isn't that expensive, I would opt out to fly them at anytime. My only hope would be that they connect between more places on the west coast, but understandable since they are an east coast airline. Other than that, JetBlue tops my list
RouteFLL to NAS
Date FlownJuly 2015

"surprised with the value"

Orlando to San Juan with Jetblue. I was pleasantly surprised with the value. Low price, free snacks and drinks, WiFi, free Premium movies, Direct Tv, Sirius radio, spacious and comfortable seats, staff was friendly - I loved it. Will definitely fly with Jetblue again.
RouteMCO to SJU
Date FlownMay 2016

""definitely fly with JetBlue"

I was traveling from New York to Bridgetown, Barbados and I enjoyed my four hour flight on JetBlue Airways. My only complaint was I just wish there was more legroom, as a tall person it was a little tight and having my legs go numb wasn't so great. The flight attendants were extremely friendly mixed with a little humor, and there were unlimited snacks. I would definitely fly with JetBlue again.
RouteJFK to BGI
Date FlownMarch 2016

"more legroom and free Wi-Fi"

Verified Review | Los Angeles to New York JFK. More legroom and free Wi-Fi, plus power outlets for every seat. JetBlue's standard legroom is what you get if you upgrade to premium economy on other airlines. Virgin America is close, but tends to be more expensive. Each seat has excellent on-screen entertainment. The food choices are good and reasonable, with unlimited free brand-name snacks. And they fly nonstop from BUR to JFK!
RouteLAX to JFK
Date FlownMay 2016

"check in was a nightmare"

Verified Review | New York to Santo Domingo with Jetblue. Very unprofessional staff. Check in was a nightmare. First they tried to charge me $20 for each bag we were checking in on the international. When they realized they made a mistake, they told me that my carry on bag was too big so they could charge me $35 for it. Have to make money somehow. Flight was not any better experience. They told me that I cannot put my back pack into the luggage storage area because it was only for passengers with bigger carry on bags, even though that was the only carry on bag we had. Moreover there was no selection of drinks or any food.
RouteJFK to SDQ

"third-tier super-economy"

Jacksonville to New York JFK return with Jetblue. Our recent trip felt like a third-tier super-economy experience rather than the "good value plus human-touch" approach they used to stand for. Both flights of our round-trip were delayed by hours, and although they provided some snacks and vouchers outbound (Jacksonville), the return experience at JFK was abysmal. We wandered to a counter which was closed, despite the "open" sign, and were actually berated by the agent, who offered no help guiding us to the open desks. Unbelievable. And when we finally checked in the staff made no eye contact, no thank you, no you're welcome - the experience couldn't have been colder. Same on our flight, where you now have to fork over five bucks for every blanket, pillow, bag of pretzels or earphones to a robotic flight attendant who clearly just wants to get home like the rest of us. So much for the "human" airline.
RouteJAX to JFK
Date FlownApril 2016

"not know what customer service means"

Verified Review | JetBlue does not know what customer service means and this was my first and last flight on this airline. On this flight, I was checking in my luggage and I waited for 10 minutes at the drop-your-bag line. I had already checked-in online but I did not have a printed boarding pass. When I arrived at the counter a rude attendant (supervisor) told me I was in the wrong line. He rudely told me that I had to go the end of the main check in line even though I had already checked-in online. I explained to him that I had already waited 10 minutes and pleaded to accommodate me at the drop-your-bag line but he told me it didn't matter and he directed me to go the end of the main line. I refused to go and I asked to speak to the manager. The manager arrived and also rudely told me to do the same thing: to go to the end of the main line. I travel on business regularly and have not been treated by such rude attendants as JetBlue. I was concerned I would miss my flight but the attendants just flippantly said that if I miss the flight I would have to get on a later flight. Fortunately, I purchased the TSA pre-check which expedited my pass through the security gate. I'm very disappointed with this experience and will never fly JetBlue ever again.
RouteLAX to FLL
Date FlownApril 2016

"cheap fares really nice service"

My flight from Albuquerque to New York JFK was delayed due to weather issues but I didn't mind as safety is first - ground services were nice. I was ✅ Verified Review | surprised with the legroom space that was awesome. Flight crew were nice, helpful and polite. Snacks were okay, nothing special. I have to mention cheap fares and really nice service. I was happy with trip.
RouteABQ to JFK