Best Economy Class Seats

Jetblue Airways

"excellent service from JetBlue staff"

I just want to give a shout out for the excellent service I received from Jetblue staff. I loved flying with your company. We flew to the Dominican Republic to do some humanitarian work and we traveled with a lot of equipment. Jetblue staff notified us that there was no charge for the luggage carrying dental supplies for our trip. This was wonderful! I was very impressed with everything about Jetblue. This was my first time flying JetBlue and I traveled with my immediate family members plus one niece and one set of grandparents. Our group was eight in total. We loved the snacks, the fact that we got our own television for each person and the extra leg room. One of our flights left in the middle of the night and the snooze pack was the best! I would love to see flights out of Boise, Idaho.
RouteSLC to POP via JFK
Date FlownJune 2016

"there was zero communication"

Verified Review | Ft Lauderdale to Detroit with Jetblue. I chose this airlines because I figured that anything would be better than Spirit but how wrong I was. The flight to Florida went off without a hitch however the flight home was a different story. The flight was delayed by more than 2:45 minutes and of course we were not extended the courtesy of being informed of this as we were checking in baggage. It was only realized as we approached the gate where we encountered hundreds of angry passengers. There was zero communication. We were told to stand in the line containing hundreds of people if we wanted to make other arrangements. Needless to say after standing there for over an hour only to watch the line shorten by 1 person I had had enough. I called the 800 number where I was informed they could book me on the next days flight but they couldn't tell me where, how, or what to do about my luggage. Had they told me upon the time I was checking in my luggage I could have made the decision as to what to do at that moment but to mislead me, take my money, and send me upstairs to what they knew was a nightmare was far more unprofessional. It only took a little communication and a bit of honesty and you wouldn't have lost my future business.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteFLL to DTW
Date FlownJuly 2016

"a very unpleasant flying experience"

Verified Review | I was traveling with familly to Long Beach from Boston. When I bought the tickets online, I wasn't able to choose the seats. When I called the airline, they told me that we would get our seats when ticketing. Our seats ended up scattered. I complained and later I was able get my kids to sit together. During the flight, when I asked for a drink for the second time, the flight attendant refused saying that drink service time was over so I should go to the back and get it myself. Finally, we checked in two bags at the same time. One bag arrived but the other one didn't. From the start to the end we had a very unpleasant flying experience, and will not be using Jetblue Airways again.
RouteBOS to LGB
Date FlownJuly 2016

"no idea why my flight was cancelled"

New York JFK to Punta Cana with Jetblue. My midnight flight has been delayed 4 times after I arrived at the airport and has now been cancelled. The next flight is 2 days later which is too late. I waited in line for Jetblue customer service for 1 hour for them to close and re-open in 1 hour (e.g. 3:00am). When I spoke to customer service on the phone, she didn't know what airports are in Dominican Republic so she wasn't sure which ones Jet Blue flies into. Her recommendation was that I cancel my flight or check online for the next availability. The car rental I booked through Jetblue is now my problem and I have to call them directly to cancel and deal with any incurred cost. Worst customer service I have experienced in years. I still have no idea why my flight was cancelled.
RouteJFK to PUJ
Date FlownJuly 2016

"they were very accommodating"

Verified Review | I have previously written a less than kind review about Spirit Airlines. Because of a previous unpleasant trip with Spirit I decided to try Jetblue Airways on a recent trip. I can not say enough good things about the company and its employees. First, I had to cancel an earlier flight with them due to a sudden illness of my wife. They were very accommodating and gave me a credit that was good for a year. I finally was able to take that trip in the last couple of weeks. We flew roundtrip from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale. Both directions were absolutely on time. The seats were comfortable and the crew was fantastic. Thanks Jetblue for a great trip.
RouteDTW to FLL
Date FlownJune 2016

"needs to brush up customer service"

Literally on the Jetblue flight from Boston to Seattle right now. Disgruntled looking flight attendant, first thought is he's tired. So I am sitting next to a girl who doesn't speak much English and is understandably hungry, I show her how to call the attendant with the button and patiently help her request water and snack from said attendant. He says dryly, "there's a menu" due to the fact I can't recall the name of the item she wants. Then I ask for coffee to which he stares at me blankly and walks away. He brings my coffee and I say thank you, loudly. He says nothing so I say thank you once more as he hands me my ice, no response. My husband who was sleeping even heard me thank him. Very rude person. Has nothing to do with the airline but he needs to brush up on his customer service. Will repost if I catch his name.
RouteBOS to SEA
Date FlownJune 2016

"worst experience we have had"

Washington DC to Nassau via Fort Lauderdale has been, by far, the worst experience we have had with any airline service! The way JetBlue does business is absurd. Our flight left from DC to Fort Lauderdale where we had a one hour layover before connecting to Nassau, Bahamas (final destination). During the one hour layover, the boarding gate changed three times, from E8 to E6 to E10. After changing gates multiple times, we find out that the flight actually departed from E8 and we missed our flight. They did not call our names over loudspeaker because they didn't even know our names or know that we were missing from the flight. The next flight wasn't until later in the evening therefore missed a whole day of our vacation. To compensate us JetBlue gave us a $40 voucher each towards our next flight. Needless to say we won't be flying JetBlue again.
RouteIAD to NAS via FLL
Date FlownJune 2016

"warm and efficient service"

Flew San Francisco to New York JFK. Jetblue mint class surpasses any international business class I have flown. Amazing comfort, great entertainment, great food along with warm and efficient service. This is my third Mint experience and I am hooked. Free wi-fi, live Direct TV, tapas style food, lay flat seats with duvets make this a world class experience.
RouteSFO to JFK
Date FlownJune 2016

"my first and last time"

Verified Review | Los Angeles to Boston with Jetblue. My first and definitely my last time. My flight was supposed to depart 9:40pm flight didn't leave until 11pm. Supposed to land at 5:30am and didn't get there til 7:45am. Plenty of the other people missed there next flight in Boston due to the lack of urgency.
RouteLAX to BOS
Date FlownJune 2016

"rudely interrupted our conversation"

Verified Review | The JetBlue Airport staff after security were the worst I have experienced in all my years of travel. After security we went to our original gate, where we realized it was changed to 11. When we arrived at our new gate boarding already began. As we were walking in, my wife made a humorous comment about the gate change. It was then that one of the JetBlue staff members rudely interrupted our conversation to chime in, "you know gates do change and you are responsible to know about these changes". Upon boarding, we were shocked to see that our overhead storage compartment was completely taken. We had paid extra money to receive the "extra legroom seats" and we were seated in row 1. It appeared that all of the passengers seated behind us had placed their luggage in the first 6 rows of overhead compartments. I decided to take a seat and wait for everyone to be seated so I could walk to the back of the plane to place my bags, this seemed like the only option being that my wife and I had two carry on bags with absolutely no free compartments in sight. It was here where one of the flight attendants came up to me and said "sir you cannot have your bags in front of you". I kindly told her that there was no space in any compartments near me, she said you need to go to the back of the plane and "find space". Have paid extra for the "even more space" seat and paying to sit in row 1, I was flabbergasted when we asked the flight attendant for a blanket for my pregnant wife and she responded with "that's $5 dollars, how will you pay?". It was about 30 minutes into the flight when the flight attendant came through with water and asked what drinks we would like. I requested for a Ginger ale and the flight attendant wrote it down. It was 42 minutes to be exact before I received my wife's drink. I asked the flight attendant twice about the drink. Being that our seats were 1C and 1D, it was literally two steps away from where they store the drinks. They were purposely avoiding getting this drink. Please save yourself money and fly with another airline
Cabin FlownPremium Economy