Vote Now

Jetblue Airways

"lack of treatment to its patrons"

Unverified | Charleston to Fort Lauderdale. Today I should be on the spring break vacation with the young children and teenage nieces that I have been planning for 6 weeks. Due to a cancellation and no rebooking availability on Jetblue, I sit at home writing this oh so very true review. There are no considerable hotels available within driving distance. Thus, there is very little we can do at this point to overcome the disappoint our family is encountering. After two hours and getting no where with Jetblue, I am simultaneously attempting to cancel all other accommodations arranged for this trip. I am highly discouraged by this airline's lack of treatment to its patrons. Customer service under provided when it could have chosen to be highlighted as unforgettably amazing! Jetblue better step up its CS game or face serious future consequences. Empower your employees to do want is right in extenuating circumstances. We are people not systems. Southwest here we come again, gave JB straight one star because I wouldn't know - never boarded the flight and couldn't be rebooked for another. As it related to value for money, the minimal credit issued does not come close to covering our losses. My kids are heartbroken.
RouteCharleston to Fort Lauderdale
Date FlownApril 2017

"those people who switch our seat"

Verified Review | New York JFK to Los Angeles, Whereas I've often seen that when a couple of family comes aboard separated they will sit together and when someone comes who has the seat they all work it out - with my volume of travel, and my teams', we're often those people who switch our seat, here's how JetBlue made this mess. There were no adjacent tickets available for purchase when we bought the tix so we ended up with two mint window seats and two aisle seats, each set on opposite sides of the aisle, my 11 year old son sat on his own but of course we couldn't leave my 7 year old little girl sitting alone by a window seat while my wife sat on the other side of the aisle without even full view of my daughter and have some stranger sit next to my little girl. So my wife sat next to my little girl until we could talk to the person in that seat - who we assumed would be reasonable like the rest of us. Then one of the gate staff came in and told my wife she had to move, leave my 7 year old little girl who still carries her pink blanket with her alone. I went up and told them there was no way we were leaving our little girl alone in that seat, wait for some stranger to sit there and hope the airline could work it out. The guy across the aisle was sweet amidst what was becoming a tense situation and offered to trade, which was great. I then went up to tell the pilot, stewardess and offending gate person that I was going to issue a formal complaint and rather than simply apologizing or even just saying something like "I understand of course, go ahead" he threatened to have our family wait for the next flight if I complained. I was speechless and since my wife and my daughter were now sitting together safely I let it go. Do they train these airline people on customer service and service recovery at all? Do you JetBlue?
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteNew York JFK to Los Angeles
Date FlownApril 2017

"hours on the phone without any solutions"

Verified Review | Due to fly Jetblue from JFK to Charleston. Entire weekend cancelled, trip cancelled completely with no options and all they say is "sorry, we can provide you a refund." Seriously? You have got to be kidding, I took off two days off work and missed a wedding. They are not partners with any other airlines and I spoke with multiple supervisors, who offered nothing. First, they cancel my flight on Thursday from JFK to Charleston, they provide no solution for Thursday, they re-book me out of Philadelphia for the following day, Friday, with a layover. On Friday, they delay my flight so I would miss the layover. After hours on the phone without any solutions they give me a refund. Sorry, a refund does not cover the days I took off from work and the vacation that was completely ruined and the wedding that I missed!
RouteNew York JFK to Charleston
Date FlownApril 2017

"Thanks again for great service"

Verified Review | Austin to New York JFK. This is my 8th flight on jetBlue and service has always been impeccable. Crew are pretty friendly. On this flight there were two movies available for free , Wi-Fi, drinks and snacks were complimentary too and served about 45 mins after takeoff for our 3.5 hour flight back to New York. I flew with my partner as usual on a buddy pass and this time we were given one row each on Even More Space but opted to sit together, flight was almost full. The best thing about flying on the Embraer 190 is that it's one row of 2 seats on each side of the aircraft so if you're a couple like us there's no one sitting on either side. Thanks again for great service.
AircraftE190
RouteAustin to New York
Date FlownMarch 2017

"thankful to the flight crew staff "

Verified Review | Rochester to Albuquerque. My father flew alone with the assistance of the wonderful crew of Jet Blue. My father has Vascular Dementia and with the assistance from the employee he made it safe from New York to New Mexico. I cannot say how thankful I am to the flight crew staff at Jet Blue for getting my dad home safely and accommodations they made to make him comfortable with his medical condition.
RouteRochester to Albuquerque

"staff are excellent"

Verified Review | West Palm Beach to New York JFK with Jetblue Airways. Brand new plane, very nice entertainment, wifi is excellent - I can chat with my friends while in the air. But my concern was the food which was not that great. Staff are excellent and friendly, but they need to offer good snacks. The interior of the plane is clean.
RouteWest Palm Beach to New York JFK
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"modern fleet and great service"

Verified Review | Flew from Orlando to New York-JFK with Jetblue Airways. A brand new A321 was awaiting me at the gate. Aircraft was in great shape and the interiors were excellent. Professional service at MCO with a smooth and on-time check-in. A great variety of snacks and drinks are complimentary, which is something not seen in other domestic US carriers. Another aspect of JetBlue which made the journey comfortable was the complimentary Wi-Fi. Great service onboard and the journey seemed shorter than it usually feels due to the great facilities onboard. JetBlue is surely my choice of travel for all domestic journeys in the USA due to its modern fleet and great service.
RouteOrlando to New York-JFK
Date FlownOctober 2016

"threatened to remove me from flight"

Verified Review | Los Angeles to New York JFK. Travel with a service animal. Have animal training certificate and proper identification. My pet is a seizure alert medical service animal and the CRO denied my paperwork, medication I take for condition, and threatened to remove me from my flight because I stated he was discriminating against an individual with a disability. Made me pay 100$ or miss my flight. In addition, he stated that the airline does not accept certified service animal documentation.
RouteLos Angeles to New York

"not for families"

Unverified | Baltimore Washington to Orlando. Everything is extra. It's an a la carte airline and not for families. If you are a single person with no luggage then it's a great airline. If you have a family then it's abysmal. I wasn't even able to sit next to my wife and children even after a service representative assured me that we would be next to each other. Cost us an extra five hundred dollars in fees to fly.
RouteBWI to MCO
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"never follow carry on baggage rules"

Verified Review | West Palm Beach to Westchester. I love Jetblue, however staff never follow their own rules regarding carry on baggage? 2 bags - a carry on and 1 personal item. One bag in the overhead space. If they actually enforced this, there would be room for everyone. I sit and watch people get on the plane with 3, sometimes 4 bags and I watch them put everything in the overhead bins. Then, people that pay just as much as everyone else, but board later, have to check their bags. This is so frustrating. Enforce the rules Jetblue - it's not that difficult.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy