Best Cabin Crew

Jetblue Airways

"got royally screwed over"

(Israel)

Phoenix to New York JFK with JetBlue Airways. They made me pay a ridiculous amount of $100 for overweight and another $60 for an extra piece of luggage that was medium size. The funny thing is they somehow sent my bag that I paid extra for to Boston so I waited for my luggage for hours until they informed me that they would ship it to me. I was told I would get some sort of compensation but I registered on the website to check and I got nothing. Very disappointing, but at least they didn't leave my suitcase a complete mess. The flight itself was ok. If it weren't for the luggage issue I'd probably have more positive things to say but I feel like I got royally screwed over. What's important for them is that they got their money, and that's how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
RoutePHX to JFK
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"displayed a lack of care"

Bob Hope, Burbank to Raleigh-Durham, via New York JFK . JetBlue Airways agents displayed a lack of care when my second flight was cancelled last minute. The agents at my initial departure location told me that it was due to a winter storm hitting New York City. They also told me that my flight had been rescheduled for two days later, which was a surprise to me as they never sent any sort of notification. I demanded that I be flown out on the day of initial schedule and they rerouted me through a different flight from JFK. When I arrived to JFK and spoke with an agent next to the gate where my original second flight was to depart, I asked to be put on the next flight to Raleigh. They said that it was full and nothing was available. I asked why my initial flight had been cancelled and the agent told me that she didn't know. I looked at the schedule board and my flight was one of three flights cancelled for the morning. However, I was told in Burbank that nearly all flights out of JFK for all airlines were cancelled due to inclement weather. The communication with and at this airline is terrible. They failed to inform me in a timely manner on why my flight was cancelled and for what reason. When I pay a company substantial funds, I expect a quality product in return. That is something that I did not receive from JetBlue. Also, the floor of the aircraft had trash on it when I boarded in Burbank and the left arm of my seat with the built in remote control was falling apart. This was my first and last flight experience with JetBlue.
RouteBUR to RDU via JFK

"37 minutes on hold"

Chicago to New York with jetBlue. I waited 37 minutes on hold to get a hold of a rep on their 1-800 number and my cell died. I got to a land line and as I type this I've been waiting 47 minutes. This is unacceptable. What a disgusting horrid way to treat people but I guess JetBlue doesn't care about their customer service.
RouteIAD to JFK

"could not care less"

Raleigh–Durham to New York JFK. I have never had a worse experience with flying. On the way to JFK, our flight was delayed 3+ hours and on the way home our flight was canceled and delayed 24 hours. It's not the delays and the cancellations that were the rub though, it was the customer service throughout the complications. Never spoke to ruder employees who could not care less about customer inconvenience. I even spoke to a supervisor at one point and was left more angry than before I did. I usually fly Delta or American, but was looking to save a few bucks with JetBlue, but discovered the hard way that when it comes down to it, those few bucks are not worth the pain, aggravation and frustration of dealing with a discount airlines customer service department. They really just don't care about making you a happy, loyal customer.
RouteRDU to JFK

"attendants were happy"

(Bahamas)

JetBlue from Nassau to Fort Lauderdale. The check in process was nice and short and boarding process a breeze. The flight attendants were happy, they gave out a variety of snacks but since the flight is a short 30 minutes we only got water which was very acceptable. There was also flight entertainment system. The bagging system was very fast.
AircraftE190
RouteNAS to FLL
Date FlownMay 2015

"staff were friendly"

New York to San Francisco. JetBlue are a great airline. I like that they have challenged the airline norms and created their own flight experience. If only more airlines would do this. The plane was modern, clean and simple, perfect for a short haul flight. The staff were friendly, the seats comfortable for a domestic flight and the flight was pleasant. I liked the individual attention when ordering food and beverage, not like the usual trolleys in cattle class. I would fly this airline again ahead of many others.
RouteJFK to SFO
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"boarding agents not helpful"

Ft Lauderdale to Detroit return with Jetblue. The boarding agents at Ft Lauderdale were not helpful. I had a seat but my husband did not and they would not seat us together without us paying more because they only had "more leg room" seats available. Not a good experience with the check in agents at Ft Lauderdale. When we left Detroit the agents were nicer.
RouteFLL to DTW

"they have good service"

The Jetblue flight from Buffalo to Boston was cheap and they have good service as well. The ground staff were very friendly. During the flight you get something to drink and some snacks. The entertainment is awesome, and on yor personal display you can watch films, and you can recieve the TV programmes too. The seat are big and comfortable.
RouteBUF to BOS
Date FlownAugust 2015

"superb service on board"

(Mexico)

The first time I fly Jetblue; I decided to give it a try because of the landing airport (IAD) and the scheduled time, a late night departure with still plenty of time for me to connect on an international overnight flight on a different airline. I have to recognize that flight attendants are helpful, attentive and approachable; captain made at least four announcements during taxi and in flight regarding ETA. Entertainment on the plane also was great and provided plenty of options even for a flight this short. It is a pity that the superb service on the plane did little to offset my initial impression after security check and before boarding. The flight arrived into IAD just in time for me to run from opposite ends in IAD terminals to catch an overnight connecting flight, luckily I had only a carry on and no terminal change was required. The thing is I left with the impression that the airline did little to expedite our boarding process (could have anticipated boarding for 15 or so minutes at least), showing no care for its passengers time gate. It is a shame to have a superb service on board paired with a negative experience in the airline's main hub.
AircraftERJ190
RouteJFK to IAD
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"staff was quite friendly"

I flew Jetblue from Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale on Dec. 30, 2015 and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of legroom in economy. The plane was clean and spacious. I was also surprised to see a decent selection of snacks offered (for free) as well as soft drinks, tonics, seltzers and tomato juice. Compared to other low-cost airlines this is a bonus. The flight encountered some gulp-worthy turbulence, but the staff was quite friendly and accommodating. The same was true for the return flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Cleveland. Again, the turbulence, but everything else was smooth. We even landed ahead of time. I would recommend Jetblue.
RouteFLL to CLE