Top 100 Airlines

Jetblue Airways

"only flight on the board that is delayed"

Verified Review | For the past several flights that I have take with JetBlue, their online departures have been horrific. It honestly does not have to do with the weather. We are sitting in New Orleans airport staring at a weather radar map that is clear for the US. Our flight to New York JFK is delayed for two hours. It is the only flight on the board that is delayed. That's it - JetBlue, you are not worth my money or time anymore, your service is pathetic.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteJFK to MSY
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"have officially lost a customer"

Verified Review | I flew jet blue to Orlando in July. The return segment was delayed for 3 hrs. Today September 4th I was traveling as a standby passenger and got booted off after boarding the plane. Due to weight restrictions and excess luggage issues. Another passenger volunteered to exit the plane so that I could make the flight. He did in fact deplane along with his wife and daughter. I was still asked to leave because of luggage problems. I then waited 2 hours for it to be returned to me. Then I was told that one piece of luggage was left back on the plane. So I was asked to deplane because of weight and luggage issues yet my suitcase left without me. Bravo jetblue. You have officially lost a customer.
RouteJFK to MCO
Date FlownJuly 2016

"simple formula that works very well"

Verified Review | You get what you pay for with Jetblue. Simple formula that works very well. Flew from Orlando to Salt Lake City. Perhaps the age of the plane varies, thus the seat designs change, but overall it’s a predictable formula which I very much appreciate in the US. This was a 4.5 hour flight, so quite long. We paid for extra legroom, which to me makes all the difference. Was worth it. I didn’t eat throughout the flight, but got plenty of water and was on the wifi the whole time which worked very well. For short-haul flights, JetBlue is the way to go.
RouteMCO to SLC
Date FlownAugust 2016

"nothing but delayed and canceled flights"

(US Virgin Islands)

Verified Review | I have always been a avid JetBlue customer. I have even highly recommended them to family and friends. But in the last month I have had nothing but delayed and canceled flights. I'm not sure if it is a management problem but they seem to never be able to keep their schedule. I have flown three times in the last month and all three time I have had over two hour delays, 7/13, 8/5 and now again 8/18. To make it worse they never have a reason. Once I was told it was because of bad weather in Orlando where the plane was coming from but when I checked the weather in Orlando it was perfect with 10% chance of rain. My flight is a 25 minute flight from San Juan to St. Croix and it seems to always be delayed for hours. That just doesn't make sense. I'm waiting 8 times longer than my flight time. It is unacceptable that a company can charge hundreds of dollars for ticket with no responsibility. I recommend not to use JetBlue unless you have to, today I know there are not many better choices.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteSTX to SJU

"inconvenience and incompetence"

My sister and her husband were headed on their honeymoon to the Bahamas. Everything was paid for ahead of time and all set to go. They left Ohio, went to Detroit to get a flight to Fort Lauderdale and from there, Jetblue Airways was taking them to the Bahamas. Come to find out once they landed in Fort Lauderdale, their flight with Jetblue canceled 2 days ago. They were not notified in anyway. They went through hoops trying to catch a flight still today and found one but it has a 5 hour layover. They are missing out on an entire day of their planned and paid for activities due to this inconvenience and incompetence. No customer representative was willing to help them or try to compensate for their loss.
RouteFLL to NAS
Date FlownAugust 2016

"standing for nearly 3 hours of 5.5 hr. flight"

Verified Review | The ticket agent neglected to inform me that the seat assignment in an "extra space" row had nowhere to put your feet because the seat was directly behind the flight attendant's jump seat which was attached to a wall. I could not put my feet under the flight attendant's jump seat because of the wall. Having two tears in my right meniscus, I cannot keep my knees bent at a 90° angle for several hours, but that is precisely what I was forced to do on Jetblue from JFK to LAX on 9 August 2016. I ended up standing for nearly 3 hours of the 5.5 hr. flight. It was a full plane and no other seats were available. My knee swelled up and I spent the last hour and a half of the flight icing it. The ticket agent also prepared two boarding passes with my name on them (giving one to me and the other to my travel friend) which prevented my friends from getting through security and requiring them to go back to the ticket counter for a new boarding pass. Jetblue's response: "There's nothing we can get do because have already flown."
RouteJFK to LAX
Date FlownAugust 2016

"seats are excellent for short flights"

Normally flying out of Boston-Logan we fly JetBlue a lot. The service is great, and food is good for a short flight. Flight entertainment is excellent, with Direct TV and SiriusXM. Flight has aways been on time. Very quick check-in. Seats are excellent for short flights, and extra-legroom is worth it. They also have a lot of international partners so it is easy for connections, especially at Boston-Logan since Terminal C is only a few minuets from Terminal E.
RouteBOS to LAX
Date FlownJune 2016

"flight was delayed over 3 hours"

Verified Review | Denver to Boston with Jetblue. This flight was delayed over 3 hours and this was not communicated in time for passengers to adjust travel plans and even if we could have, a second email encouraged us to arrive on time because Jetblue was "trying to reduce the delay." When we got to the gate, it was clear that there was no chance the delay could be reduced. This was not transparent to any of the people on this flight and incredibly disappointing customer service. The staff, while very kind, was clearly not allowed to communicate any useful information to passengers.
RouteDEN to BOS
Date FlownAugust 2016

"I would never fly JetBlue again"

Verified Review | I went on a trip to NYC and on the return flight (JFK to Jacksonville) we show up early for a 9pm flight. After being their two hours the plane became delayed until 1am, as it got later and later the flight kept being pushed back further and further - after sitting at the airport for 10 hours they finally tell us that the plane has arrived and they need to clear etc - no sooner did they tell us that they have decided to cancel the flight. We were given no other information. The jetblue staff refused to help anyone. They made us go back to the check in desk to get on another flight. So after making us sit 10 hrs for a cancelled flight, we were expected to stand in line for another few hours to get a flight. I walked to the front of the line and demanded help. The first lady rude and dismissive, finally I walked over to another lady and I just lost it and had a full on panic attack in front if the whole airport. Finally she got me tickets. There was not a flight until two days later. I was refused any kind of hotel accommodation because it was due to "weather". We had to spend money on taxi services to go back and forth from a relative's apartment that we were staying with. If I hadn't had a relative in the city their only other suggestion would be to sleep on a cot for the next two days in the airport. We were never offered any kind of food or drink voucher. It was the most awful experience I have ever had in an airport with an airline. I would never fly JetBlue again.
RouteJFK to JAX
Date FlownJuly 2016

"excellent service from JetBlue staff"

I just want to give a shout out for the excellent service I received from Jetblue staff. I loved flying with your company. We flew to the Dominican Republic to do some humanitarian work and we traveled with a lot of equipment. Jetblue staff notified us that there was no charge for the luggage carrying dental supplies for our trip. This was wonderful! I was very impressed with everything about Jetblue. This was my first time flying JetBlue and I traveled with my immediate family members plus one niece and one set of grandparents. Our group was eight in total. We loved the snacks, the fact that we got our own television for each person and the extra leg room. One of our flights left in the middle of the night and the snooze pack was the best! I would love to see flights out of Boise, Idaho.
RouteSLC to POP via JFK