Jet2.com

"courteous, efficient and pleasant"

Verified Review | Belfast to Dubrovnik. Check in process in Belfast was fast and efficient, (the return journey not so much but that was due to airport issues beyond Jet2’s control). While checking-in both flying out and returning, staff ensured that we were able to sit together as a family to help ensure that it was easier to entertain our daughter on the flight even though we could not pre-book certain seats as we had booked through a 3rd party agency. The care of Jet2 staff was excellent - courteous, efficient and pleasant in a warm and genuine way. The aircraft was clean and in pretty good condition (a few dog eared safely cards did let the look down a little). The seats were comfortable although padding did seem to be at the thin end of adequate, however comfortable enough for a 3 hour flight. Leg room I thought was very good for a budget airline, I’m 6.1 and found that I had plenty of leg room to get comfortable. Jet2 has a decent balance with inflight catering, they have managed to use all good brands for everything but prices are reasonable by onboard standards. This flight was branded ‘Jet2.com Holidays’ and the plane in a different livery than the standard fleet (silver and red) but reflects quite well my previous Jet2 experiences. Although I can’t decide if my memory is playing tricks and the leg room on these flights is greater than the standard Jet2 fleet or the likes of Easyjet.
RouteBelfast to Duvrovnik
Date FlownJuly 2017

"outraged and very disappointed"

(Spain)

Verified Review | Newcastle to Malaga. Flight and staff were brilliant but the pre ordered vegetarian breakfast was overpriced for such a ridiculous portion size. Only worth £3 maximum, not the £8 I was charged. This was bought as a birthday surprise for my husband and it has left me outraged and very disappointed.
RouteNewcastle to Malaga
Date FlownJuly 2017

"Excellent all round"

Verified Review | First time flying with Jet2. Excellent all round. The staff were professional and friendly even down to the captain, who came out to see everyone off the plain. Far superior than easyJet and Ryanair. A big thank you to Jet2.com making my trip as smooth as possible on a low budget.
RouteMurcia to Manchester
Date FlownJune 2017

"the plane was in a very good shape"

(Austria)

Verified Review | Jet2.com flight from Edinburgh back to Vienna. I was very excited about this one, as they use their oldest 737s for this route. The particular aircraft on my flight was over 30 years old, yet no one would have recognized that! The cabin was refurbished with new comfortable seats, the plane was in a very good shape and even very quiet in flight. The cabin attendants very polite and nice, flight was on time and there were no issues at all. Definitely worth flying with Jet2, it is a great airline.
RouteEdinburgh to Vienna
Date FlownMay 2017

"was managed really well by ground staff"

Verified Review | Even though this flight was delayed by an hour, it was managed really well by ground staff. Plenty of ground staff in both Rhodes and London and they're all really friendly and helpful. Same with the cabin crew, really friendly and did a great job. Only negative is how long it took for luggage to be delivered. Although this is more a problem with STN airport than Jet2.com.
RouteRHO to STN
Date FlownJune 2017

"staff are extremely friendly"

Verified Review | East Midlands (EMA) to Paris (CDG) one way. Unrivaled service puts standard carriers and all other low-cost carriers to shame. Check in is quick and easy, staff are extremely friendly, the boarding process was made quick and simple, extremely friendly crew. Didn't order food but seemed cheap with a free packet of crisps. Aircraft was immaculate inside and out. Plenty of legroom. Far better than both easyJet, Ryanair and BA of which both I've used on multiple occasions. Such an underrated carrier, I would definitely fly with them again, can't recommend them enough.
RouteEast Midlands to Paris CDG
Date FlownApril 2017

"put other low cost carries to shame"

Verified Review | I was really impressed with Jet2.com flying from London Stansted to Rhodes. They really do put other low cost carries to shame. Check in at Stansted was well staffed, plenty of counters open and staff floating around to assist. I was checked within 5 mins of arriving at the airport. When I looked around all the other airlines and limited check in desks open and massive queues. Even boarding was well managed and stress free. Onboard they have the standard thin seats of low cost carriers but perfectly comfortable for up to 4hrs. Food and drink is really reasonably priced compared to other airlines. I pre-booked an inflight meal which was ok. The sandwiches they sold onboard looked really nice so I'll get one of those next time instead. Also the crew were excellent on this flight, happy to help and even checking on the toilets during the flight. All round positive experience.
RouteLondon Stansted to Rhodes
Date FlownJune 2017

"efficiency, courtesy and professionalism"

Verified Review | Zakynthos to Edinburgh. Outstanding service from Jet2 staff on outward and return flights on our recent holiday. The check in procedures in both airports went smoothly and were stress free. I cannot praise the Jet2 staff highly enough for their efficiency, courtesy and professionalism. The resort Rep. was extremely efficient and gave us all the information we needed when asked. We will most certainly be travelling with Jet2 again.
RouteZakynthos to Edinburgh
Date FlownJune 2017

"little more concern for comfort"

Verified Review | I have flown Jet2.com a number of times but this was the first night flight I have taken. The aircraft departed Antalya at midnight and almost as soon as the seat belt signs had been turned off the cabin crew served meals to those who had pre-ordered them. This was followed by the sale of scratch cards and duty free items which proceeded with such speed we hardly had time to think about them. Once these obvious irritations (to the cabin crew) had taken place the cabin lights were turned off and the crew vanished to the back of the aircraft and only appeared three and half hours later for the landing at Glasgow. I feel the offer of water - even if we did have to buy it would have been appreciated by those of us who couldn't sleep, however this was not forthcoming. I have no problem with Jet2.com but just a little more concern for the comfort of it's passengers on a fairly long flight (amost 5 hours) would be appreciated.
AircraftBoeing 737- 800
RouteAntalya to Glasgow

"same friendly staff"

Verified Review | Newcastle to Malta and return, with both trips in a 737-800, such a change from the ancient stock we have used before with Jet2. But same friendly staff, both at check-in and onboard, and same punctuality. Although I am quite large I find the present seats reasonable for short-haul, although this trip at nearly 4 hours is about the limit for me. Did not sample the food this time, only coffee, but everyone else seemed satisfied with quality and service. There are problems with delays/overcrowding at Malta airport at present, and the fact that Jet2 sent me a warning of this by text helped us to avoid being held up.
RouteNewcastle to Malta