Jet2.com

Review by (United Kingdom) 30th June 2015

Really poor, attitude of checkin staff is the worst I have r experienced. Then their check in online process, why customers have to do this is beyond me as you do not need to do this with other airlines, it appears to be a way to obtain extra revenue by people forgetting to complete this process.
RouteManchester to Nice

Review by (United Kingdom) 29th June 2015

We flew to Kos in 2014 and weren't disappointed. We found the journey easy, cabin crew were welcoming and cabi had a bright feel. The seats were comfy and food enjoyable.
AircraftB737-800
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteLeeds Bradford to Kos

Review by (United Kingdom) 24th June 2015

Used Jet2.com for same flights (LS 637 and LS 638) in 2014. Usually travel scheduled in WT Plus/ Premium Economy if possible, and was impressed then, and am still favourably impressed. Booking procedures easy, printing of boarding cards easy, and check in easy. Cheery cabin crew, decent enough legroom for a low cost airline, and comfortable enough seats for a 3.25 hour flight. Wouldn't want to push it much past this however. Bought cheese and ham toasties on board, and very nice they were too. Upon return, plenty of check in desks at Corfu open so did not have the dreaded 'queue in the sun for an hour' scenario. Could have done without the regular selling announcements (scratchcards, 'duty free' etc) but that's par for the course I guess.
RouteEast Midlands to Corfu

Review by (United Kingdom) 21st June 2015

Return flight from Manchester both flights on a Boeing 757. Both flights were full. The legroom was adequate. The crew were professional, served pre ordered hot meals first, then a trolley offering sandwiches, drinks and snacks. Food is for sale. Not cheap but not too expensive either. One return much the same. Only negative, on landing back In Manchester it took an hour and a half for luggage to come out on to the luggage belt. Overall I found them for price paid, good value.
Aircraft757
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteManchester to Zakynthos

Review by (United Kingdom) 12th June 2015

Returned from Lanzarote to Belfast last night with Jet2. Flight was delayed by 3 hours due to late arrival of incoming aircraft. Technical problems. Cabin staff were good and the flight deck crew very communicative. The pre-ordered was terrible, don't even think of ordering it. The lady next had a bacon and cheese toastie which she bought onboard. It looked quite good. The seats are terrible, even the extra leg room ones. Very uncomfortable. This alone will put me off booking with them again.
RouteLanzarote to Belfast

Review by (United Kingdom) 11th June 2015

I have flown with Jet2 since it began and have generally had a really good experience but over the past couple of years we have had our seats changed without being informed. I use wheelchair assistance and always book early to get the seats we want. We are now frequently being moved way down the plane and on one occasion put on separate rows. Only when I query the matter, by which time it is almost impossible to change them do I get the seat pre-booking fee refunded. I feel I have been 'fobbed off' regarding this matter.

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th June 2015

Alicante - LBA 5th June 2015. Great service. Miscalculated collection time from hotel so rushed out within 3 minutes with wife and 2 kids. On coach transfer realised I had left my mobile on table in room. Thanks to the helpful staff at Alicante airport Jet2 holidays kiosk it was brought to me via taxi in time for my flight to UK. Staff on plane very jolly and helpful. A great experience all round.

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th June 2015

Review by (United Kingdom) 31st May 2015

Alicante - Glasgow on Sunday 10th May. Flight left and arrived on time staff were friendly we reserved seats which had good legroom (I'm 6'5" so legroom can be an issue for me) and we had the in-flight meal. No complaints booking process was easy and everything else was fine. Good service for a low-cost airline and the 22kg luggage allowance is appreciated!

Review by (United Kingdom) 31st May 2015