Jet2.com

"no hesitation in booking again"

Verified Review | This was our first time flying with Jet2 and I have to be honest if this is the standard the company set for the majority of flights then we would have no hesitation in booking again. From the moment we made our choice online the booking was clear and precise. As was the process to complete boarding passes. At both Manchester and Krakow the ground staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant. The same could be said of the flight and cabin crew on both flights. This is a budget airline so no fancy seats or inflight entertainment but the seats were comfortable and spotlessly clean. After a long morning I was tired and even managed to get some shut eye. There was nothing at all to fault in the way the crew looked after the customers. On the return flight we were advised by the captain about clear air turbulence that would affect the flight for the climb up to 36,000 feet but after that it would or should be a steady flight. The affect was not too severe but the cabin crew were advised to remain seated until he said otherwise. I have been on other flights and cabin crew have battled turbulence to try and serve products so it was refreshing to have crew that care about safety. Both flights left bang on time.
RouteManchester to Krakow

"Staff are fantastic"

Verified Review | Birmingham to Palma. From check in to arrival at resort 100% service. This company feels that customer satisfaction is priority and they deserve the praise. We use them every year and they never let us down. Staff are fantastic and nothing is never too much trouble for them.
RouteBirmingham to Palma
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"brilliant from start to finish"

Verified Review | Stansted - Corfu. This was my first time using a package holiday airline in several years and I have to admit, I was dubious. I had absolutely no reason to be. Jet2 were brilliant from start to finish. Both the inbound and outbound flights departed on time and the return actually even landed 35 minutes early. The planes were both clean, comfortable and well-designed and the staff (both on the ground and in the air) professional, helpful and friendly. The only slightly annoying aspect of travelling with Jet2 is that they constantly play Jess Glynne! On their TV and radio adverts, when you enter the cabin, while you're sitting waiting to take off, the moment you land. Change the playlist! Otherwise, I couldn't fault them and would definitely fly with them again if they keep their Stansted base next summer.
AircraftBoeing 737-800 (B738)
RouteLondon Stansted to Corfu

"family oriented airline"

Verified Review | Manchester to Fuerteventura. We recently flew as a family group of 8, it was my wife's birthday and she was served with the champagne I had ordered, she also received a card signed by the crew including pilot and First officer. Excellent family oriented airline, very friendly check in staff, dedicated security clearance, clean aircraft, on schedule. even for return flight they had 6 check in counters open and check in was a breeze, security at Forteventura was friendly, but our return flight was delayed 45 minutes due to air traffic congestion. We were kept informed through out, even then we arrived on time in Manchester. The flights and ground services were stress free.
RouteManchester to Fuerteventura
Date FlownAugust 2017

"found them to be very helpful"

Verified Review | Edinburgh to Zakynthos return. Just back from our holiday using Jet2 and found them to be very helpful, its a nice touch when the pilot would give a regular update on the flight progress and inform us where we were flying over. We had an awful experience on return at Edinburgh Airport, the cabin crew and pilot were doing their best keeping us informed as to why the delay, which was not their fault. We have used many budget airlines but Jet2 are by far the best.
RouteEdinburgh to Zakynthos
Date FlownAugust 2017

"Is the cheese vegetarian"

Verified Review | Pula to Edinburgh. I asked for an allergen list for the inflight menu and was told there wasn't one. I asked if the cheese and tomato toastie was suitable for vegetarians. The response yes it's cheese and tomato. Is the cheese vegetarian? I was looked at like I was an idiot. It's cheese. She went to ask other steward he said to her pretty much the same. She did offer me to look at the ingredients. It didn't say wether it was suitable. I'm not saying your they all need to understand about the process of what is used in making cheese. But surely there should be some identification on the packaging.
RoutePula to Edinburgh
Date FlownAugust 2017

"courteous, efficient and pleasant"

Verified Review | Belfast to Dubrovnik. Check in process in Belfast was fast and efficient, (the return journey not so much but that was due to airport issues beyond Jet2’s control). While checking-in both flying out and returning, staff ensured that we were able to sit together as a family to help ensure that it was easier to entertain our daughter on the flight even though we could not pre-book certain seats as we had booked through a 3rd party agency. The care of Jet2 staff was excellent - courteous, efficient and pleasant in a warm and genuine way. The aircraft was clean and in pretty good condition (a few dog eared safely cards did let the look down a little). The seats were comfortable although padding did seem to be at the thin end of adequate, however comfortable enough for a 3 hour flight. Leg room I thought was very good for a budget airline, I’m 6.1 and found that I had plenty of leg room to get comfortable. Jet2 has a decent balance with inflight catering, they have managed to use all good brands for everything but prices are reasonable by onboard standards. This flight was branded ‘Jet2.com Holidays’ and the plane in a different livery than the standard fleet (silver and red) but reflects quite well my previous Jet2 experiences. Although I can’t decide if my memory is playing tricks and the leg room on these flights is greater than the standard Jet2 fleet or the likes of Easyjet.
RouteBelfast to Duvrovnik
Date FlownJuly 2017

"outraged and very disappointed"

(Spain)

Verified Review | Newcastle to Malaga. Flight and staff were brilliant but the pre ordered vegetarian breakfast was overpriced for such a ridiculous portion size. Only worth £3 maximum, not the £8 I was charged. This was bought as a birthday surprise for my husband and it has left me outraged and very disappointed.
RouteNewcastle to Malaga
Date FlownJuly 2017

"Excellent all round"

Verified Review | First time flying with Jet2. Excellent all round. The staff were professional and friendly even down to the captain, who came out to see everyone off the plain. Far superior than easyJet and Ryanair. A big thank you to Jet2.com making my trip as smooth as possible on a low budget.
RouteMurcia to Manchester
Date FlownJune 2017

"the plane was in a very good shape"

(Austria)

Verified Review | Jet2.com flight from Edinburgh back to Vienna. I was very excited about this one, as they use their oldest 737s for this route. The particular aircraft on my flight was over 30 years old, yet no one would have recognized that! The cabin was refurbished with new comfortable seats, the plane was in a very good shape and even very quiet in flight. The cabin attendants very polite and nice, flight was on time and there were no issues at all. Definitely worth flying with Jet2, it is a great airline.
RouteEdinburgh to Vienna