Top 100 Airlines

Jet2.com

"cabin crew were lovely"

Edinburgh to Lanzarote with Jet2.com. Had an OK day flight going out. Flight left on time and arrived in Lanzarote on time. Cabin crew were OK. Not particularly chatty to passengers. Flight home was 20mins late taking off. Was meant to land in Edinburgh at 2am but landed at 0130. The flight was smooth and we were lucky enough to have extra empty seat so both kids could stretch out and sleep. Pilot thought he was a comedian and was out chatting to everyone. Cabin crew were lovely. They showed us how to buckle our 3yr old without having to sit him up on landing. Seats were as comfortable as any plane seat. I'd definitely fly with this airline again. We pre-booked our seats and had no issues with this despite what I've read on other reviews. Check in was fast and the staff even allowed our 3yr old to weigh himself and got a label on his arm at his request.
RouteEDI to ACE
Date FlownJune 2016

"seating reasonably comfortable"

Verified Review | Glasgow to Larnaca return, both flights arrived early. No problems with boarding or stowing my carry-on in the overhead on either flight. Crew members very pleasant. Toilet was clean. Didn't have any food or drink. Leg room not too bad and seating reasonably comfortable. Flight times convenient and price was a bargain, particularly if you don't check a suitcase for the hold. Easy enough to print out boarding passes for each flight in advance after online check-in. I've always had good experiences with this airline and this set of flights was no exception.
RouteGLA to LCA
Date FlownAugust 2016

"wish all airport staff were like this"

Verified Review | Return flight from Leeds Bradford to Barcelona. The staff were friendly and efficient, everything went smoothly as expected - we have flown with Jet2 regularly in the past. Flying back from Barcelona, the Spanish announcer at the boarding gate was wonderful - very funny and entertaining, he had passengers in stitches of laughter with his jokes and observations. It was very relaxing for my daughter who is very nervous about flying - I wish all airport staff were like this !
RouteLBA to BCN
Date FlownAugust 2016

"pay extra and not get what you paid for "

Verified Review | Heraklion to Edinburgh. Over the last 3 or 4 years My Wife and I have twice a year flown with Jet2 to various destinations, My wife and I were very disappointed/annoyed on our return flight from Heraklion to Edinburgh,to be asked to move seats, due to another passenger feeling sick and wanted to sit near the toilets. there was three rows of seats behind us that were nearer the toilet, passengers from those rows could have been asked to move, why not? Our seats 31A/B that my wife had had booked and paid extra for reserved seating at least 4 months in advance. Seats near the back of the plane giving quick easy exit at the end of the flight and providing a clear view during the flight. I would have just passed it off as one of those things that can happen on international flights but this was the second occasion in 2 years. The previous incident was from Murcia to Edinburgh, we turned up at the airport to be told that our seats had been changed as a family had turned up and were unhappy that they could not get seats together, so we ended up with seats over the wings, meaning that we would not get off the plane until last, and had no view other than the occasional movement of a wing flap. Whereas the original seats specifically picked and we had paid extra for, were near the back of the plane with an excellent view and a quick exit from the plane. Why were we disadvantaged when we paid extra to reserve the seat well in advance of our date of travel, yet other passengers just walk up to the desk on the day and get our seats with no extra cost? We may well not fly Jet2 again if this is there very poor customer treatment, why pay extra and then not get what you paid for and to be told that there was no form of compensation. Very poor by Jet2.
RouteHER to EDI
Date FlownAugust 2016

"Performance Trainer was terrifying"

Flew Glasgow to Palma on on a Boeing 737-300 that had most seen better days. Ground staff at Glasgow exceptionally helpful. Two of the three cabin crew onboard were very friendly and helpful. However the senior one a "Performance Trainer" was terrifying. People next to me were debating whether it would be safe to ask for anything from the bar. Thats how the passengers felt - I dread to think how the other two crew felt.
RouteGLA to PMI
Date FlownAugust 2016

"we'll never fly with them again"

(Austria)

Verified Review | Vienna to Edinburgh return. Almost €300, which doesn't really make it a budget flight. Over 2 hour delay on the first flight and now over an hour delay in the returning flight. Staff was nice and the aircraft was ok, but with these delays and this price we'll never fly with them again.
RouteVIE to EDI
Date FlownAugust 2016

"staff looked well presented"

A great flight with Jet2.com from Tenerife to East Midlands. Staff looked well presented and were very welcoming, a good menu for a budget airline. Just made an error whilst booking for Christmas, call centre solved my problems swiftly and made me feel very welcome.
RouteTFS to EMA
Date FlownJuly 2016

"I would give 0/10 if possible"

Let me start by saying that Jet2.com ask for your information to contact you in the event of a delay. We arrive at Tenerife South Airport and are greeted with a note saying the flight will be delayed for 4 hours+. We are given a 12 Euro food voucher at check in. By the time we get down we find that all the shops are closing and join the massive queue for burger king. It is at this point we are told to overspend our food voucher as they cannot give change for them. Then the airport starts to close and the lights turn off. 3 hours into sitting in a closed airport an announcement comes over the PA. The announcement is unclear and we cannot hear what they are saying. It comes time to board and there are no announcements. We get onboard at 0010 when out flight was supposed to land. it is at this point we get a text from jet2 saying 'just to let you know, your flights delayed.' Once again onboard there are no announcements! I would give 0/10 if possible.
AircraftB737-800
RouteTFS to GLA

"All in all great"

Leeds Bradford to Kefalonia with Jet2.com. Great check in - less than 5 minutes (boarding passes printed on line). Plane clean and new. Good leg room (my family is tall and we had no issues) and seats that stay upright - they didn't recline which I believe is fairer for everyone. They served the food quickly and efficiently, we had ordered online, and it was edible. There is food to buy on the plane for about GBP5. Plane was on time and arrived early at our destination. We were impressed with the Jet2 crew at the Kefalonia end too. All in all great, looking for another flight with them now.
RouteLBA to EFL
Date FlownJuly 2016

"staff always lovely and helpful"

Glasgow to Palma with Jet2.com - we use them every year now. No waiting in line to check in. Staff always lovely and helpful, plane clean. Flights always on time never ever been delayed in all the times we have travelled with them .
RouteGLA to PMI