Top 100 Airlines

Jet2.com

"don't pay extra to sit together"

Belfast to Reus return on Jet2. Was pleased with the outward flight but on return flight we boarded the plane to find that someone had sat on our seats. We paid an extra amount when booking so all the family could sit together. The flight attendants seemed to be completely helpless to moving the couple off our seats. You would expect if you pay extra to get ur seats together then it shouldn't be a problem to accommodate that. My advise don't pay extra to for your family to sit together just queue early and sit anywhere.
RouteBFS to REU
Date FlownAugust 2015

"crew very pleasant"

Palma de Mallorca to Manchester with Jet2 and a very good experience. Aircraft was changed to a Titan Airways A321 in Jet2 livery. Aircraft clean and comfortable with lots of leg room (Row 3). Flight left on time. Crew very pleasant and flightdeck was informative. Jet 2 ground crew in Mallorca very helpful. Drinks expensive. Flight arrived 20 mins early into Manchester.
RoutePMI to Man
Date FlownMay 2016

"unable to move away"

We travelled from Malaga to Leeds and had been travelling 3 hrs to get to Airport, the flight was delayed an hour but staff were very efficient and explained this at the check in. Security was efficient and we had no waiting around. When we boarded there was a group of golfers who we were seated amongst, this was not a problem and we were tired so just relaxed. They were chatting and laughing which also didn't bother us, but a couple of them were very windy and it was very uncomfortable to be sat amongst them. The staff were aware of the discomfort as they acknowledged it in their body language and a couple of the guys were laughing and pulling shirts over their faces each time it happened. If this was a one off thing I could understand it and just accept it - but for it to go on for 1.5 hours of the 2.5 hr flight is very uncomfortable and thoughtless of those in question. Very uncomfortable and embarrassing flight - maybe a spray of air freshener in their direction from one of the cabin crew would have been embarrassment enough for them to at least stand and go to the toilet instead of just being childish and making others feel sick. There was also some children in front of them which made it more uncomfortable to accept. I felt very uncomfortable and threatened by their disregard of others feelings and didn't feel it my place to point out it was unacceptable behaviour when unable to move away.
RouteAGP to LBA
Date FlownApril 2016

"checked in bags at hotel"

East Midlands to Alicante return. The mistake we made was not booking our seats, and we will do next time. Did the check in online, straight to bag drop desk, no waiting in large queue. The return journey was even better - we checked in the bags at hotel on morning of flight home, so no lugging cases to bus, through airport, waiting to be checked in. Just straight off bus into departure lounge.
RouteEMA to ALC
Date FlownApril 2016

"something surely is wrong"

Newcastle to Dalaman. I've pre-booked seats for my wife and I for outward and inward journeys. A young family nearby are split by my wife and I. I feel obliged to offer my seat, which I've paid for, so that they may sit together? Something surely is wrong! Same flight, my pre-booked meal arrived 5 minutes after take-off. I assume this is so the cabin crew can spend more time pushing meals, drinks, duty free to other passengers. My flight was somewhere near 5 hours! Why not offer a time nearer the destination?
RouteNCL to DLM
Date FlownNovember 2015

"crew were indifferent"

Glasgow to Tenerife return. Travelled Jet2.com out to Tenerife on 15th March and the crew were really pleasant polite and friendly. Travelled back from Tenerife today, 25th March, and the crew were indifferent and not exactly passenger friendly. It appeared that they could have done without the inconvenience of fare paying passengers and everything seemed like they were doing you a favour.
AircraftBoeing 737 800
RouteGLA to TFS
Date FlownMarch 2016

"staff helpful and pleasant"

East Midlands to Arrecife, EMA check in staff very helpful. Flight left on time and arrived early, staff onboard helpful and pleasant, good information from flight deck. Plenty of leg room but seats tend to be on the hard side, but alright for up to four hours duration. Food of good quality. Return departure delayed three hours because of French Air traffic Controllers. Onboard the Captain gave a full explanation of the delay. Cabin crew again very helpful and pleasant and food was of a good standard, arrived into EMA fifteen minutes early.
RouteEMA to ACE
Date FlownMarch 2016

"let down by their service attitude"

I have never flown with jet2 before, this is the 1st and the last time. When I checked in online my partner and I were allocated 2 seats in 2 seperate rows - I was not happy about this at all I am a nervous flyer, so I rung jet2 customer service to explain, but no under any circumstances would they place us together. Even though looking at the seating plan there were still quite a few rows with empty seating, they said if we paid £10 each they would sort it. They claim to be a happy airline - that couldnt be further from the truth. I have to say the cabin crew were fantastic. Just a shame being let down by their customer service attitude.
RouteLBA to LPA

"won't fly again"

I have booked 2 return flights from Manchester to Alicante with jet2.com. When doing the check-in online - I realised to get 2 seats together on the flight I would need to pay for this at £7.50. Why this is even an issue when the plane was almost empty? Obviously this is another money spinner as we were never told that this company would charge 2 people to sit together even though the plane had numerous empty seat. Not impressed and won't fly with them again on principle.
RouteMAN to ALC
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"didn't help us at all"

Today I phoned Jet2 flights for checking golf bags in, to be told there is no available space on the flight for the golf bags! The customer adviser was very unhelpful after having booked flights 7 months ago, a large air company to say they have only selected number of spaces for golf bags is shocking! 12 of us book golf holiday to Faro every year and thinking Jet2.com would be a better company to find out it was worse than the company last year! We will definitely be going back with Ryanair! We are going in April and the customer adviser didn't help us at all to try actually get our golf bags on the flight or give us another option!
RouteEDI to FAO