Jet Airways

"don't care if families are split"

Verified Review | Mumbai to London. It looks like they are no more interested in customer service. The greed of selling seats is so much that they don't care if families are split, expecting children to travel seated away from parents, surrounded by strangers on the flight. I had to deny boarding, and the next available flight was after 36 hours and Jet Airways didn't bother to compensate at all. I had to book a hotel in Mumbai, for the family, spent on taxis. You have lost my trust, Jet Airways.
RouteMumbai to London
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"seat was unremarkable"

Verified Review | Bangkok to Mumbai. From beginning to end there seemed to be something missing. The lounge Jet Airways uses in Bangkok is pretty second rate compared to others in the terminal. Once on board I was welcomed with a glass of water. The seat was unremarkable, particularly for a new plane. It had no power outlets, and the foot rest was broken. The meal was served in the most haphazard manner I have ever experienced. There were only 11 of us in business class. I was the last to be served, though sitting in the 2nd row. In fact, several passengers had finished their meals when I was finally given my table setting and served. I was made to feel that being the only European was the reason I was served last. It was tooo weird. I wish I could say the food was as good as the porcelain it was served on. The service was not bad, but it was just very strange and haphazard. I am not sure I would choose to fly Jet Airways business class again. Inflight entertainment was only available via an app, a fact that was not made clear until it was too late to get the app.
RouteBangkok to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2017

"Seats decent and legroom ok"

(Oman)

Verified Review | Delhi to Bagdogra, 2 hr flight. Check-in at DEL swift, friendly and efficient. Departure and arrival spot on time. Flight was almost full. Still good service and even a complementary warm meal. Seats decent and legroom ok for a domestic flight. All in all a pleasant experience with Jet Airways.
RouteDelhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownMarch 2017

Jet Airways customer review

Verified Review | Nagpur to Mumbai with Jet Airways. The check-in was quite easy. While entering the aircraft we were warmly welcomed by the cabin crew. The cabin crew were very polite and listened to the passenger's problem very patiently. The cabin was clean and the legroom was also good. The flight departed and arrived on time. The seats were quite comfortable due to the soft cushioning. The food though wasn't stomach filling it didn't create any issues. Overall a very comfortable flight with Jet Airways.
RouteNagpur to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2017

"legroom was amazing"

Verified Review | Chandigarh to Mumbai. The check-in was quite easy as compare to other domestic airlines in India. As we entered the flight we were welcomed warmly by the cabin crew. They had a smile on their faces which made us feel comfortable. The cushioning of the seat was quite soft and the legroom was amazing at least for a 6 feet tall guy. The only disappointment was in their food. It was not at all stomach filling and we had no non-veg meal option but it did not create any serious issues. The cabin was quite clean and we had a comfortable flight.
RouteChandigarh to Mumbai
Date FlownJune 2017

"I had very bad experiences"

Verified Review | Singapore to Indore via Mumbai. I am a frequent flyer with Jet Airways. Last three trips I had very bad experiences. Their flight is always delayed from 1 to 2 hours. This month I missed my International flight due to the delay in domestic sector. When I approached the customer service counter, they were rude and unapologetic. Told me that they can't do anything and ask me to book another flight. I had to rebook my flight and pay again.
RouteSingapore to Indore via Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2017

"there was no entertainment on board"

Verified Review | Flew Jet Airways from Dubai to Delhi. Service on board on this particular flight was really bad. Ticket was expensive and there was no entertainment on board, might be that they have stopped it for cost cutting? Seat on this aircraft was narrow and you couldn't sit properly. Before I use to fly this airline but now no more.
RouteDubai to Delhi

"Service was excellent"

Verified Review | Goa to Bombay in Club Premiere. Except for the delay in departure and landing, it was a flawless experience. The business class seats are comfortable for short flights although the aircraft was 12 years old and fraying of the seat upholstery was visible. Service was excellent as was the food served.
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2017

"seat covers were worn"

Verified Review | Bangkok to Mumbai. Booked this ticket through Jet Airways Website. I was through with my meetings a day earlier than planned so tried to change the ticket through website and to the surprise it was asking to pay 18,000INR. When contacted at airport the counter staff explained if any change 5,000 as date change fee and 13,000 for fare difference, but as a platinum class JP Member they said can wave 5000 charge. So I travelled as originally programmed. Check in counters were packed, took almost 30 minutes before I could get boarding pass. Lounge is located tooo far from boarding gates and that too a very basic lounge. Aircraft may be 9 to 10 years old, with seat covers were worn and seat reclining mechanism working hardly and other mechanism not functioning. Cabin crew are groomed correct with good service, food was pre booked for Diabetic Non veg. Presentation of food was good. I never felt I had flown Business class.
RouteBangkok to Mumbai
Date FlownJune 2017

"pain of delayed baggage"

Verified Review | Vadodara to Singapore via Mumbai with Jet Airways, connecting in Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City with Jesttar Asia. Counter staff issued Boarding passes to Singapore sectors and barding pass to SGN shall be handed over in Singapore. Mumbai to Singapore flight delayed by one Hour, reached Singapore at 18:40, with only 1 hr 10 min transfer, and enquired Jet staff at gates about connecting flight boarding pass they are not having any clue about it. Rushed to Jetstar Transfer counter got the boarding pass on enquiring about my baggage they are not sure whether the baggage be transferred or not, when I insisted they explained the ticket will get canceled. On reaching Ho-Chi Minh City, as expected the baggage not reached. Baggage dept will not provide any allowance for lost / misplace or delayed baggage, will deliver the bag only within Ho Chi Minh city. Neither Jet airways or Jetstar Customer service put any efforts to reduce the pain of delayed baggage.
AircraftA330-200