Vote Now

Jet Airways

"a very pleasant flight"

Verified Review | Chandigarh to Delhi by Jet Airways's Boeing 737-700. The check-in was quite comfortable. We were warmly welcomed by the cabin crew while boarding the aircraft. The aircraft seemed clean and the legroom was also nice. The seats were having a very soft cushioning therefore it was very comfortable for us to be seated from such a hectic journey. The seats were also quite wide enough. The food tasted fantastic and the cabin crew was responding quickly to the calls of the passengers. The flight departed and arrived on time. The lavatories did not smell much but they can improve in this field. Overall a very pleasant flight.
RouteChandigarh to Delhi
Date FlownJune 2016

"does not know why flight delayed"

Verified Review | Delhi to Hyderabad. When I am on way to Airport at 15.45 pm I got an sms stating that the flight 9w 768 scheduled to depart at 18.30 is delayed by 1 hr 30mins to 2000hrs. The staff while issuing boarding card informs me that the flight will take off at 2200 hrs. Staff does not know why the flight is delayed. No announcement or sms only came to know by display board that the flight is expected to be departed at 2300 hrs. Tried to take courtesy meal provided by Food Court at Airport which is very bad and unhygienic. I reached Hyderabad around 1.15 am.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad

"service was excellent"

Verified Review | Bengaluru to Delhi. Easy and user-friendly website. It took just a minute to complete web check in. Though I forgot to bring printout of my boarding pass, I was able to reprint it on airport on self chekin kiosk. Boarding process started well in advance, and takeoff was on time. Seat was clean but leg room was little congested. Though seat panel has screen it was turned off because of domestic flight, I guess. Crew were friendly and attentive. Good quality food was served soon after takeoff. It would be great if they put little more options. Flight arrived before time and disembarkation was very quick. Overall service was excellent and I will fly with Jet Airways again.
RouteBengaluru to Delhi

"minimal hospitality services"

Verified Review | Mumbai to London, and a terrible travel experience with Jet Airways. Flight delays many happen with any airline, but not minimal hospitality services. My flight took off at 2am local time, they served dinner after 30 minutes, by which I was sleeping. Since I missed dinner, I had to wait until 10am local time for breakfast, and no refreshments or snacks were available. One lady next to me was waiting for coffee for 2 hrs. Since she is allergic to milk powder she asked regular milk in the coffee. Cabin crew finally served her request after 3 attempts.
RouteMumbai to London

"experience was so bad"

Verified Review | Dhaka to London Heathrow via Delhi. This is my second time travel by Jet Airways. First time my experience was not bad but not good as well. My overall experience was so bad. Specially check-in at Delhi airport, where it took more than hour. Seat are so uncomfortable for long journey. Food is average. My flight was two hours late and no apologies from anyone. I will not use Jet Airways again unless I have to.
RouteDhaka to London via Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"never expected such a bad service"

(Saudi Arabia)

Verified Review | My journey date was 30th December from Mangalore to Dubai with Jet Airways. I had a connecting flight to Riyadh by flydubai. Due to fog in Dubai we had to remain inside the aircraft for 11 hours, and we missed our connecting flight to Riyadh. flydubai arranged next flight for us. When I asked in Dubai it was told that we will get our luggage in Riyadh, and so we proceeded towards the gate. It is almost 26 days still and we didn't get our luggage. Through my enquiry I came to know that it didnt reach flydubai service. Jet Airways customer care in Dubai not responding - I never expected such a bad service by Jet Airways.
RouteMangalore to Dubai
Date FlownDecember 2016

"inflight experience the worst"

Verified Review | Amritsar to London Heathrow via New Delhi. I have seen the Jet Airways quality of services going from bad to worst. The boarding experience at Amritsar and Delhi was pathetic and the inflight experience was the worst in my experience of 25 years travelling. I would rate Jet Airways as poor value for money
RouteAmritsar to London via Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"would travel with Jet again"

Verified Review | Abu Dhabi to Mumbai. My first chance to try Jet Airways regional business class produce, named Premiere. It started badly in the Etihad Premium Lounge, which to my shock was at 5pm not serving food and the spa was closed. Serious cost cutting here. Luckily I had access to another lounge. Boarding the 737 was efficient and the cabin was in reasonably good shape. The seats, just like Etihad's narrow body jets, are comfortable for sitting but not good for sleeping as they don't form a flat bed. Shortly after take off we were served drinks and warm nuts followed by a nice 3 course dinner. The food was slightly better than Etihad on this route. There were no seatback TVs, with inflight entertainment streamed via wifi to your device. I didn't try this as was happy reading. My overall verdict was of amazing service, and pretty good food and drinks. The convenient flight time and quick departure at Mumbai also made this a stress free trip. Would travel with Jet again given the reasonable fares.
RouteAbu Dhabi to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"no complaints for price paid"

Verified Review | Short flight on Jet Airways from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Check in at Mumbai Terminal 2 was chaotic with a huge queue but moved reasonably quickly. Once onboard, the seating was poor. I'm glad I was only travelling for an hour as the legroom was extremely limited. However flight took off and arrived on time so no complaints overall for price paid.
RouteMumbai to Ahmedabad
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"happy with the staff service"

Verified Review | I was traveling from Bahrain to Mumbai on 7 January. There was fracture in my right knee, so I was coming India for treatment. I am very happy with the staff service, the cabin supervisor she provided a wheelchair for me on landing time and she treated me very well with her good communication and better servings.
RouteBahrain to Mumbai