Jet Airways

"comfortable but needs upgrading"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Singapore with Jet Airways. The flight was comfortable but needs upgrading. There were no charging options for your phones or tablets. Also, the pillows were small and the cabin very cold. Quality of entertainment could have been better. Guess they need to take a leaf or two out of Emirates, Singapore Airlines etc.
RouteMumbai to Singapore
Date FlownNovember 2017

"customer service is a joke"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Ahmedabad on 16th November 2017. I had boarding pass from Abu Dhabi through Etihad. I had to collect my baggage from Delhi and had to hand over at Jet's counter at Delhi airport. While I was standing in the queue from 9.15pm onwards and there were passengers cut through line for boarding and staff did not bother to stop anyone. Service level was absolute zero. After that phase, I successfully reached to the counter to hand over my baggage which was labeled all the way through to AMD. Then to figure that out staff took nearly 20 minutes and then printed new stickers. While she was handling all these, I informed staff that I have duty free liqueur with me and she confirmed that it is duty free, yeah? I confirmed "Yes" it is duty free which I have purchased from Delhi airport itself. She advised that as long as it's duty free, no issues. Hence why I did not let it go into the baggage and carried that with me. At security check in, I have been advised to put it through baggage. I went to Jet counter and staff was so rude and arrogant and she has got no sense how to speak to customers! Manager took nearly 25 minutes to come to the counter again and upon her arrival, she was even more rude. Then she asked me to pay Rs.1750 which I agreed to pay, while I handed over my credit card, she said I will have to confirm with someone exact charges which took another 10-15 minutes. After that I have been asked to pay Rs.9700. There was no courtesy throughout and customer service is a joke for them.
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownNovember 2017

"airline is delayed again"

Verified Review | Jet Airways is even worse than the low cost Indian airlines. I flew from Delhi to Udaipur and back in September 2017 and the flights were delayed both ways. Today I'm flying to Bangkok and this airline is delayed again. I will not fly or recommend this airline to anyone. Food is also pathetic.
RouteDelhi to Bangkok
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"I wouldn't recommend Jet Airways"

Verified Review | Bangalore to Singapore, it was rather a dissatisfied experience right from the time of booking the ticket. Jet Airways website is so slow, system was not allowing me to do an online check-in, it was getting struck at selecting the seats in the partner airline as Jet Airways don't fly directly to Jakarta. Despite several attempts and even calling their customer care couldn't help me doing the check-in and I ended-up in the lengthy queue at the airport. Their aircraft are pretty old, not so comfortable seating. The in-flight entertainment system got restarted thrice during the journey and was never stable. The choice of movies / content was very poor. Their crew was not so friendly but rather i would say rude, they won't even smile back. The food was not warm and it wasn't nice. I wouldn't recommend Jet Airways anymore, it is not the same airline what it used to be.
RouteBangalore to Singapore
Date FlownNovember 2017

"will never fly this airline again"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | Bangkok to Goa via Mumbai. Worst airline ever. The agents in Mumbai are arrogant and worthless. Paid for "Premier" but was assigned "Economy" on one leg of the flight although Premier seats were available. Staff at Goa and Mumbai were unable to resolve inconsistency. The organization at the check in counters is abysmal. The airline web check in procedures is a joke since Indian airport security does not accept electronic boarding passes. The airlines ability to resolve disputes is meaningless since staff appear not to have the authority to resolve anything. They can't even organize a queue. I will never fly this airline again.
RouteBangkok to Goa via Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2017

"nothing to complain about"

Verified Review | Bagdogra to Delhi. Staff are nice, friendly. Quality of the food seemed downgraded a little. It's generally better than other airlines. Took long time to get the luggage after arriving in Delhi. Will give a benefit of doubt as this never occurred before. I'm also a Jet Privilege member. They have the simplest system to redeem and accumulating points. I wish they improve their website. Certain cases it is below standard. Overall, an experience that has nothing to complain about.
RouteBagdogra to Delhi
Date FlownOctober 2017

"travel experience is horrible"

Verified Review | When we travelled from Raleigh to Chennai we were allowed 2 check in baggages per person. But on our return flight on November 2nd Chennai to Mumbai and Mumbai to Paris and Paris to Raleigh, Jet Airways would only allow one baggage per person. We spoke to CSO customer support and she refused to help us out. And it is so difficult and stressful for customers to repack and reduce the luggage to one baggage per person and wait for our relatives to come back and collect the excess baggage and take it back home. Jet Airways will not reconsider their decision of allowing two baggage owing to bad weather condition or flight delays. They are just not customer friendly and very rude. While we were repacking in the airport every single person were sympathizing with us and feeling sorry. We showed our onward journey ticket that we did carry two baggage on international flight, but the customer staff would not listen. Please do not take jet Airways during any transfer or partner airlines during your international travel. They have the worst service. Also from Paris to Mumbai on October 16 they boarded all the passengers and did not on the air conditioning and over and above that they announce the flight is delayed. When requested to on the air conditioning we were told once the flight moves the air conditioning will be turned on automatically. Same thing happened on October 16 Mumbai to Chennai flight and two babies were crying unstoppable as there was no air. When they know the flight is delayed why do jet Airways board the passengers and then announce the flight is delayed. With no air conditioning it affects our health. The travel experience with Jet Airways is horrible and not worth the price
RouteChennai to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2017

"Overall a very poor experience "

Verified Review | Delhi to Toronto. You have to try at least 4-5 times for online web check in. This time I could not check in online as they had some IT issues. When I reached airport around 3 hours early, they told me that flight is overbooked and they don't have anything for me and after that they made me wait for an hour to look for a substitute flight. Finally, they told me that I would go by same flight and I had to rush for my Immigration and security clearance. I almost missed my flight just because of their irresponsible management. Once I boarded the flight, they didn't have the non veg meal which I ordered in advance. Overall a very poor experience and would never want to fly with them again.
RouteDelhi to Toronto
Date FlownOctober 2017

"Staff are rude and unresponsive"

(Nepal)

Verified Review | Flew Delhi to Kathmandu. Terrible chaotic check in with no signs showing domestic and international queues at the same checking area so tonnes of people lining up in wrong line. Bag was 3.9 kg over, the check in guy said it would be 400 per kg so I say ok, then you have to go to another office and pay. The check in process is a prelude to the flight. I've flown many times with Jet Airways because I go between Ladakh and Nepal a lot and this airline is very poor. Staff are rude and unresponsive and don't want to bother with anything.
RouteDelhi to Kathmandu

"disappointment me"

Verified Review | Jet Airways rescheduled the flight from Toronto to Delhi via Amsterdam one day earlier and no other option was given like refund or any compensation. Another issue is that we had requested non veg food and two times meal was served vegetarian saying they do not have non veg available. Not good service given by Jet on this trip -it disappointment me.
RouteToronto to Delhi via Amsterdam