Top 100 Airports

Jet Airways

"a very pleasant flight"

Verified Review | Mumbai to Delhi with Jet Airways. This airline never makes its passengers unhappy. This I have experienced in my travel with Jet Airways. The cabin crew welcomes passengers very warmly. Followed by the smooth takeoff, we were served with delicious and warm lunch. The seats were also very comfortable and the flight arrived 15 minutes before the standard time of arrival. It was a very pleasant flight and would keep flying them.
RouteBOM to DEL

"a very pleasant flight"

Verified Review | Flew with Jet Airways from Delhi to Mumbai. It was a very pleasant flight. The flight departed late but arrived on time. The cabin crew were very polite and the pilot kept us well-informed about the weather and the delays. The landing and take off were smooth. The seats were also wide enough and the legroom fantastic. The food also tasted nice and cabin cleanliness was well-maintained. Jet Airways could improve its service by installing onboard Wi-Fi(s) on all of its aircrafts.
RouteDEL to BOM
Date FlownAugust 2016

"service was as usual good"

Verified Review | Dubai to Delhi on Jet Airways. Flight was on time and load was full. I do not understand why Jet does not use wide body like A330 on this sector as B737 feels cramped. The service was as usual good with a tasty and warm lunch along with drinks. The IFE had adequate selection of Hollywood movies. Arrived on time in DEL, which is always a pleasure. Would continue flying with them.
RouteDXB to DEL
Date FlownJune 2016

"always a pleasure"

Verified Review | Flew from Aizawl to Calcutta and return. In writing the flight time was 1.30hrs but it was around 1.10 hr on both flights. Clean aircraft, chicken/veg sandwich, crews were attentive/smiling, the Captains on both flight gave information about flight/airport details twice - on ground and before landing. Always a pleasure flying with Jet Airways.
AircraftATR 72-500
RouteAJL to CCU
Date FlownAugust 2016

"seats were worse than budget airlines"

Flew Singapore to Chennai with Jet Airways. Even though this is a full-service airline, you cannot choose seats until 24 hours prior to departure time. You must check in between 24 hours to 2 hours of flight time. To choose a seat beyond that time, payment is required. Inflight, the seats were worse than budget airlines I have taken and are in quite a bad condition. The seat pockets are torn, reclining seats are not working properly, the plane we took was not well maintained. Leg room very small for anyone beyond 175cm in height. When pushing the food carts, the crew members hit my seat (and the one in front of mine) a few times and they did not even have the courtesy to say sorry. When food and drinks were served, the crew left 2 drops of tea on me and as usual, I did not hear any apologies. No more Jet Airways for me.
RouteSIN to MAA

"do not use Jet Airways"

(Belgium)

In October 2015 we had booked return flights with Jet Airways from Kathmandu to Brussels (which was then the European hub of Jet Airways) via Delhi, departing on 2 April 2016. However, Jet Airways moved its European hub from Brussels to Amsterdam as from March 2016. As a result, they were unable to fly us to Brussels on 2 April 2016 and flew us to Paris CDG instead. We were made to organize and pay for our own transport from Paris to Brussels. Extensive e-mail exchanges with their Customers Complaints Dept to obtain compensation for our travel costs Paris - Brussels got us absolutely nowhere, even though they had to admit that they had paid compensation to friends of ours who were in the same situation and even though the CAR regulations oblige them to ensure at their expense transport to the final destination. They even had the nerve to suggest that we book with them again to earn double air miles. They know very well that it's not worth pursuing them for EUR 337 so they just don't care. Advice: do not use Jet Airways. We sure won't be that stupid again.
RouteKTM to CDG via DEL
Date FlownApril 2016

"a very unpleasant flight"

Verified Review | Flight from Toronto to London is operated by Air Canada and London to Mumbai is operated by Jet Airways. Both flights have same aircraft (B777-300ER), Air Canada flight was a pleasure. seating was ergonomic and there was enough leg space. I was able to sleep without too much of a hassle. Flight operated by Jet Airways was a different ball game though. First thing I noticed on entering the aircraft that interior was not up to the mark, the seats were bulky and this gives less space to manoeuvre. Pocket in front of my seat (used to keep magazines and small personal items) was torn and I couldn't do anything about it. Toilets were dirty to begin with and interior was practically falling apart at multiple places. Seat was not comfortable. Close to 9 hours flight and my backside hurt like crazy. Could be because of quality of seating cushion or just that the seats were pretty old. Had to keep shifting and fiddling with the pillow to make sitting bearable. Overall a very unpleasant flight.
AircraftB777-300ER
RouteLHR to BOM
Date FlownJuly 2016

"they were arrogant"

Verified Review | I was coming from USA via Etihad and the last flight from Abu Dhabi to Bangalore was via Jet Airways. I was not aware that Etihad has partnered with other airlines. From Chicago to Dublin was with Aer Lingus, then from Dublin to Abu Dhabi was with Etihad. The itinary of my entire flight allowed 2 check-in luggages with 23 kg each and 2 cabin luggage. When I was boarding the plane from Abu Dhabi, Jet Airways asked me to keep my hand luggage and not take it as the space was limited. I explained that I did not book Jet Airways ticket and was booked through Etihad which is partner with Jet and you should allow me 2 hand luggages as mentioned. They were not ready to listen. It was as if I was not obeying the rule. But the fact was they were arrogant and not understanding. At last when I said that I would not board without my hand luggage, they allowed me. Upon reaching Bangalore and waiting for my check in luggage which did not come, I inquired about the same. I was informed that probably it has not made it and will be send. There were around 14-15 people whose luggage was missing. There was only 1 person to take note about the same and fill papers. So if 1 person taken 3 minutes, than the last person number would come after 45 minutes. I was probably the 2nd last and my number came after waiting for 40 minutes. So after the plane arrived, when all passenger were gone, I was left to look where to go for missing luggage, I had to wait additional 45 minutes. Now when should I expect to receive my luggage ? I received my luggage after 48 hours. This too after calling them up atleast 4 times. For missing baggage, the wait time on call was around 20 minutes. When the person answered the call, he did not have any information. The call center was of no use and I was only informed that the bag has been traced and will be send ASAP. What is ASAP is left to Jet Airways discretion. If after 48 hours is ASAP, I bet what could be sending the luggage in relaxed manner.
RouteAUH to BLR
Date FlownJuly 2016

"a pleasure flying with Jet Airways"

Verified Review | Jet Airways is the best domestic airline of India. They have maintained excellent cleanliness on all of their aircrafts and the cabin crew are patient, listening to the problems of their passengers. The leg space is also good. The restrooms are not smelly like some other airlines. The overhead compartments were quite large. The food was delicious and the seats were comfortable and could be reclined easily. A pleasure flying with Jet Airways and I will surely opt for it again.
AircraftBoeing 737-8AL
RouteCCU to BOM
Date FlownApril 2016

"food and drinks adequate"

Verified Review | Delhi - Dubai on Jet Airways, B737-800. Flight departed late but was on time in Dubai. Service was fine and food and drinks adequate. No personal IFE but a small screen dropped from the overhead bin and movies were shown, which was disappointing. Jet Airways should seriously consider upgrading their aircraft to at least an Airbus A330 if not a B777. The high load on this particular sector warrants this change. Apart from the aircraft and the IFE, no major issues. Will continue to fly with them.
RouteDEL to DXB