Jazeera Airways

"Absolutely disgusting Jazeera"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Amman to Doha via Kuwait. Worst airline I have ever been on. On the way to my destination the first plane was delayed by over an hour, resulting in me missing the second plane, as the transit time is 55 minutes, enough if both flights are on time. Instead of reaching my destination at 10.10am, I reached there at 9.30pm that night! Again on the way back, this time it was even worse, at least before the transit desk in Kuwait had an idea there was a delay and arranged for the 17 passengers, families with young children included to be transported to a hotel in less than a few hours. On the way back to my original destination, the flight was delayed by 2 hours! The ground staff had no idea when the flight was coming, finally they gave us info of the delay. I approached one of the Jazeera ground staff in Amman, who assured me the airline is aware there is a delay and of the connecting flight to Doha, and once I arrive in Kuwait, they will transfer me to the next available flight to Doha on any airline because they have newly made agreements with other airlines to ensure passengers get to their in a timely manner, as this has been happening regularly with the airline. So when I arrived to Kuwait airport, no one knew of my issue, the transit desk told me someone from Jazeera has to give them authority to do anything and they kept calling a ground staff member, but the phones were off, they directed me to the gate where the ground staff would be, when I went there, no one had a clue and redirected me back to the transit desk. For over 2 hours, the transit desk staff were calling Jazeera ground staff and they kept saying they're coming. I was also trying to contact them through their WhatsApp customer service group. and told them my issue, only for them to forward me customer call centre number, which I couldn't even call as I do not have an international line. Finally after 3 hours, some one shows up to inform me and the other passengers who were connecting to Doha, that there is no other airline flight (so the guy in Amman lied!) and our only option is to catch the next day's flight in 14 hours and go to the hotel for now. Absolutely disgusting Jazeera! I won't be travelling with you again and I will warn all friends and family to stay away! If I could rate you 0 star I would.
RouteAmman to Doha via Kuwait
Date FlownJuly 2018

(Kuwait)

Kuwait to Mashhad in April 2015, A320 aircraft. Flight on time, seat was comfortable. No personal screens onboard this aircraft. Food was good for 2hrs flight. Return flight was similar standard.
RouteKuwait to Mashhad
Date FlownApril 2015

(Kuwait)

I flew on Jazeera Airways on 22nd December 2013 it was a short flight from Kuwait to Jeddah international airport. The service in Kuwait airport was excellent the staff at the airport were really helpful and kind. Takeoff and landing was on time. The food was delicious! Leg room in economy class comfortable - great value for money!

(Spain)

Jeddah-Kuwait A320 economy. Flight on time check in very fast and easy. Boarding by bus (as usual in Jeddah). On board service was great for 2 hr flight. FA very nice. No IFE on this rout but airshow all times on screen. Arrival prior to schedule. Bags on track on arrival. Very nice experience.

Jazeera Airways customer review

DOH-KWI with 2 friends and enjoyed the flight. Check in great - staff friendly. Checked bag 2kg over and they didn't ask for extra payment. Boarding via bus and organized. Flight was maybe 40% full so had a full row to myself. Seats comfortable (more space than other LCC in Europe) flight attendants friendly and smiling. Bathrooms kept clean. Would fly them again - great value for the money.

(Cyprus)

I have flown with Jazeera many times. The seats are comfortable and staff usually polite. I have not had problems with an delays except once on a Bahrain-Kuwait flight (1 hour). Flight prices are good value for money if booked early. Prices for food/drink on board are acceptable.

Jazeera Airways customer review

I have travelled with Jazeera Airways on many occasions from Kuwait to Larnaca Bahrain Beirut etc. Generally the service is good for the money however if you do not book early the fares can be very high. Destinations are removed without informing customers and you never know when they will be resumed and when you contact customer services they give you some silly answer like "We dont have any information" which is why I though they were called customer services. I have always found the flights good FA polite and on time. The ground staff could do with some training in customer relations etc.

Jazeera Airways customer review

Whatever you do do not subscribe to the Al Jazeera Airways newsletter. It is impossible to unsubscribe. I would not travel with an airline that cannot comply with standard legislation around the word on email marketing.

Jazeera Airways customer review

Beirut - Kuwait (Jazeera Plus cabin). Ground-staff rude and inefficient. My luggage arrived as one of the last pieces in Kuwait Airport rather than first off! Cabin crew friendly and attentive food free Jazeera Plus cabin is comfortable. Toilets were clean and food tasty.

Jazeera Airways customer review

DXB-KWI-DXB Economy Class. Jazeera is clean relatively spacious and on-time even if there are no complimentary meals or many other frills. The staff are not terribly friendly but not rude either. The female flight attendants seemed warmer than the male ones. My only issue with the service was the check-in at Dubai. It was just ridiculous. I was the second person in the line when I arrived but it still took 20 minutes for the check-in agent to sort out the family in front of me and 10 minutes to serve me. No apology no smile. Also there didn't seem to be any information during my original booking that the service was making a stopover in Bahrain and on the day of my return flight I received an SMS to indicate that my flight had been moved forward 1.5 hours then another SMS to apologise and indicate that the flight was actually on time...! Quite strange. In my opinion Jazeera is satisfactory.