Israir Airlines

Review by (Israel) 14th September 2014

We used Israir last summer for a flight Tel-Aviv Rome and Rome Tel Aviv. The flight was moved a day earlier on the way to Rome and one day later for the return flight. So using Israir is like not having a reservation! We tried again today to fly Israir from Tel Aviv to Eilat the flight is now 4 hours late - considering it takes 45 minutes to fly to Eilat!

Review by (Israel) 14th September 2014

Review by (Germany) 22nd October 2013

More than 3 hours late no excuse me no meal voucher no information. The unfriendly staff were overwhelmed. My flight was from Tel Aviv to Berlin. They changed the flight time from 7 to 5 am the aircraft arrived 3 hours later at 9am. During the flight than the meal and drinks were not free! I can only advise again this company!

Review by (Germany) 22nd October 2013

Review by (United States) 20th October 2013

After reading some of the less stellar reviews online and being unable to reach any English speaking staff on the phone who could verify the in-cabin luggage dimensions I was naturally apprehensive about the flight from Tel- Aviv to Nice on Monday September 23 2013. To my pleasant surprise the entire flight experience was excellent. The plane was clearly in great shape a relatively new aircraft with leather seating and spotless interior. The departure and arrival were pretty much on schedule. The fact the departure from Ben Gurion airport was using a shuttle bus and not a jetway reminds me to warn any future passengers during any unlikely (but possible) inclement weather to dress accordingly or bring an umbrella for the extended exposure to the elements while trying to board an outdoors staircase. Other than that I thought the whole experience was most pleasant and I would have no qualms about flying Israir again.

Review by (United States) 20th October 2013

Review by (Israel) 15th July 2011

Rome-Tel Aviv. Everything about the trip was a pleasure. The plane left almost on time (20 mins later than scheduled but this was already viewable 12 hrs before the flight). Needless to say we arrived on time. Considering we flew from midnight until 3:30 a.m. Rome time we assumed we would get very little - if at all - in the way of snacks. Wrong! Almost immediately each person received a bottle of water. This was followed by a choice of a salad or a quite hefty sandwich. Finally they served tea and coffee. And this in a 3hr flight! The staff were courteous and effective making the flight a really enjoyable one.

Review by (Israel) 15th July 2011

Review by 4th August 2010

One way ticket from Tel Aviv to Rome. The aircraft is half empty Israir really don't know how to sell those tickets. I asked for vegetarian food and got a weird sandwich no expectations there. Overall it is a good airline. Service is good.

Review by 4th August 2010