Top 100 Airlines

HOP!

"ground and cabin staff very pleasant"

Brive to Paris-Orly with HOP! Seamless reservations through Air France. Brive is a tiny airport and very easy to manage. On time departure for Paris. Both ground and cabin staff very pleasant. Aircraft was aging but clean and seemed well maintained. Inflight service was beverage and snack, fine for a 1 hour flight. Only drawback is the limited schedule between Orly and Brive, which means I usually have to fly via Bordeaux. Fares occasionally high but generally very reasonable. Will certainly fly them again.
AircraftATR-72
RouteBVE to ORY
Date FlownJuly 2016

"good service and comfort levels"

Verified Review | Flew Amsterdam Schiphol to Marseille via Strasbourg. Hop! has good service and comfort levels for a regional airliner. Their in-flight announcements in English need some work though. On my flights I was on an Embrear 145, which has an odd seating arrangement of 1-2. The seats were comfortable, and not cramped. The flights were staffed by a single cabin manager, but they handled the job of getting everyone onboard, and serving a complementary drink with a snack on each leg well. Their in-flight announcements in English were completely incomprehensible however, as were the recorded announcements in English as well. Since I don't speak French, I just hope they weren't telling me anything important. On one leg of my flight there was a brief delay, but this was communicated in a timely manner.
AircraftERJ-145
RouteAMS to MRS via SXB
Date FlownJuly 2016

"wouldn't recommend because of price"

Verified Review | Strasbourg to Amsterdam. Ridiculous price (550 euro) for a one-way flight so a purchased a much cheaper return and canceled the return flight. This is supposed to be a lowcost airline! Inflight service consisted of snack and drink. Stewardess even returned for me since I was asleep, which I appreciated. I like the E145 aircraft since it has solo seats. Wouldn't recommend because of the price only, but it's your only option on this route.
AircraftE145
RouteSXB to AMS
Date FlownJuly 2016

"atmosphere of the cabin pleasant"

(Greece)

Verified Review | Lyons to Bordeaux–Mérignac with HOP! Regional flights of 1 hour 5 minutes. Both flights were on time. Plane is not my favorable CRJ1000. Cabin is narrow and the seat makes you feel cramped. The atmosphere of the cabin pleasant, food service standard, coffee and soft drinks. Staff was okay.
AircraftCRJ1000
RouteLYS to BOD
Date FlownMarch 2016

"services are good"

HOP! provides since a few time a regular travel from Pau to Paris by small jets CRJ-700. Tickets are cheap and services are the same as Air France so it is a good value. I never had problem with this company I'm used to take. Services are good. Travel are all regional in France so very short. Seat comfort does not take the same part as long-haul.
AircraftCRJ-700
RoutePUF to CDG
Date FlownDecember 2015

HOP! customer review

HOP! is the regional carrier of Air France. I flew from Brive Vallee de la Dordogne to Paris on AF 5523 at 5.50 pm. When it was almost time to board I was surprise that no one went through security. Looked at the monitor, nothing special. Look at the AF app and I saw that the plane which was suppose to leave in fact went back to Paris due to a technical problem. No announcement and when I met the ground staff they told me they could not say anything, that's why we had no announcement. Half an hour later, the flight was cancelled and it was the last flight of the day. Hop chartered a bus to drive us to Toulouse 130 miles south, a bus with no air conditioning and we had a heatwave in France. Of course not a bottle of water, not a voucher to get a sandwich. Hop in Brive was suppose to book the flight between Toulouse and Paris and of course, they did not. We had the chance to board the last flight to Paris at 9.10 pm. To be short a nightmare with a terrible ground flight, no apologies. We were nothing for the staff in Brive.
AircraftATR 52