GoAir

"pathetic customer service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Chandigarh. I booked my ticket on a wrong future date, I am trying to get help from the airline. It is past 5 days and I haven't heard from them, no acknowledgement of my concern. when I call customer care, they say that complaints team do not have a contact number, they will get back to you on email, I have been waiting for their revert. They don't even have the courtesy to reply to my email forget solving my query or giving me a resolution. Never seen such pathetic customer service before.
RouteMumbai to Chandigarh
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"crew were very professional"

Trip Verified | New Delhi to Ranchi. Good service. Cabin crew were very professional. Flight was on time and very smooth boarding. I really enjoyed my flight. But the tea was very poor - totally tasteless.
RouteNew Delhi to Ranchi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"checked bags disappeared"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I traveled by Go air flight G8194 from Leh to Delhi on 8th July 2018. My checked bags disappeared when I arrived in Delhi. I had a connecting flight and the airline staff promised to contact my as soon as possible. He said my bags would be sent to Bangkok on the next day. But Go air never contact me. I sent them several emails and they replied without update. I still do not know what happen to my bag. They never try to help and do not show any responsibility.
RouteLeh to Delhi

"was a lousy experience"

Trip Verified | I was travelling from Srinagar to Delhi and had an international flight to catch the same day. The first thing is that the flight got delayed. I was carrying excess baggage as I was complying by the international flight luggage allowance. All domestic flights I have travelled have allowed me to carry the excess baggage without penalty if the connecting flight was in 24 hours. But the staff of this airline did not oblige. Not only were they inconsiderate, the ground staff was very rude. My uncle arrived five minutes after us and we wanted to check in together. One young man at the counter started shouting to all the staff to not allow us to do that. I also saw him pointing towards me, making me feel almost like a culprit. Just because we arrived separately, he refused to let us pool. Ok let’s give them that. But the impudent and rude behaviour that followed was unacceptable. Overall, it was a lousy experience.
RouteSrinagar to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2018

"Service and staff okay"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. Check in very standard at Goa airport. Boarding was quick and efficient. The aircraft started moving very quickly and the whole departure rushed to make our take off slot - great as we left bang on time and got in early. The airline seems to be very concerned about on time performance and for short flights like this its appreciated. Service and staff okay - the staff could have smiled a bit more- quite surly.
RouteGoa to Mumbai

"were down right snooty"

Not Verified | Flew Goa to Hyderabad with GoAir. The staff - cabin crew and on the ground were down right snooty. Seemed like they were doing the passenger a service by letting them on the flight. I wanted an exchange for my meal and the hostess screamed at me that no exchange is possible. Possible that she herself is frustrated with her job!
RouteGoa to Hyderabad

"Worst airline service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kolkata. Worst airline service in India. Cancelled flight and informed just 2 days before and didn't provide me any solution. I told them that I have very important purpose and have a train to catch on, still they had no solution. No customer support at all. They leave you on your own. Worst experience will recommend not to chose this airline service
RouteMumbai to Kolkata
Date FlownJuly 2018

"running like the railways"

Trip Verified | to Hyderabad. Originally scheduled to depart at 6.45, but in the afternoon received an email and sms to say that the flight is rescheduled to 8.10pm. At 7.30pm no messages nor emails, quietly updated the board to 9pm. Worst communication. This is being done purposely as if any flight is delayed is 2 hours they are liable to refund for free. They don't give passengers any choice. These days the airlines are running like the railways.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownJuly 2018

"my worst experience to date"

Trip Verified | I travel a lot and have flown across many cities within my country and foreign too. I have travelled with numerous airlines. I had a flight from Mumbai to Delhi by GoAir. It is my worst experience to date in my travel history. The staff behaves as if you are an enemy to them. They didn't allow me to board due to overbooking of their flight. I don't know what words I can use for this awful airline. Never ever going to travel GoAir again.
RouteMumbai to New Delhi
Date FlownJune 2018

"flight has been cancelled"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. We had booked the ticket for four seat from Goa to Mumbai and got a copy of the ticket with pnr number as confirmed and even received a confirmation message. When we reached the airport for boarding we were shocked to see that the flight has been cancelled. We had a connecting flight from Mumbai to Doha! So when we said them about the connecting flight they said only possible way was to patch us for 11:50 pm flight which was late for us! When we questioned about how can you cancel a flight without prior information they had no answer. Only thing they said was you can claim a refund, but that was not the point we would lose a connecting flight. We had to make other arrangements. How can they cancel a flight without prior notice on the day of flight?
RouteGoa to Mumbai