GoAir

"rescheduled from morning to afternoon"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Delhi. Worst experienced I had with GoAir. On an urgent basis I booked my ticket one day before my journey. The company confirmed my ticket for 8 o'clock in the morning. When I reached at boarding counter they had rescheduled my time from morning to afternoon. And because of them I missed my interview. The staff told me a big lie that they will reimburse my ticket fare. After that they are not responding.
RouteBangalore to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"Very bad experience"

Trip Verified | Ranchi to Delhi. I have booked flight with Goair, while doing web check in, after typing PNR and last name on the next page it was shown as that "all flights have been cancelled " then I called the customer care service and their they told me that I myself cancelled the booking, but how this is possible? And the customer care guy is telling my name that I have cancelled the flight and later he told that the flight is cancelled through web. If someone cancelled the flight through web then how did he know the name of person who cancel. Very bad experience with Goair and now it's difficult to get my money back.
RouteRanchi to Delhi
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"my luggage got damaged"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Hyderabad. During flight my luggage got damaged. At Hyderabad airport searched ground staff near luggage bag but neither staff nor any desk was there. Later one person from airport luggage department call to an go air employee to come and check the complaint but he refused and told him that this complaint can be done only online. I filed a complaint and they replied that I have not updated to airline this at airport so its not our responsibility. Instead of saying this if they just say sorry, it was ok to me but airline just wants to stay away.
RouteJaipur to Hyderabad
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"not booking with GoAir ever"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Guwahati via Bagdogra. They cancelled a flight from Delhi to Bagdogra without proper rebooking. We had to reach Guwahati on the same date, but when they rebooked they said there are no flights on the same day but the flight which they booked from Delhi to Bagdogra (G8 155) was a connecting flight to Guwahati. The customer support guys had no proper information about this and they booked the same flight from Bagdogra to Guwahati on the next day. I am not booking with GoAir ever.
RouteDelhi to Guwahati via Bagdogra

"appalling customer service"

(Cambodia)

Trip Verified | GoAir were unable to issue a boarding pass for 2 business class flights from Kolkata to Bagdogra. We had to change the departure date which we did online and printed the confirmation. First they gave us boarding passes for the old date, then pretended they did not recognise the confirmation, after some argument, we were told only their HQ can issue a new boarding pass. 5 staff members just sitting around doing nothing. Terrible customer service. A 45 min wait turned into 1 hr, then 2, then 3. Then they told us that no business class flights were available. A lie - the cabin was almost empty. Running out of time we asked for new tickets in economy and we would deal with a refund for our business class flights later. Then problems at check in with our excess luggage. Incompetent person who couldn’t process it. Nobody spoke sufficient English, appalling customer service, unfriendly, surly and incompetent staff. Never, ever again. We have now been trying for over a month to get a refund with no success. Been sent from pillar to post. A shambles. Worst airline ever. Avoid at all costs.
RouteKolkata to Bagdogra
Date FlownDecember 2017

"Total chaos was shown"

Trip Verified | Flew GoAir from Patna to Bangalore. Worst airline I have ever travelled with. Flight got delayed by more than 3 hours. They kept on delaying the flight every half an hour. Staff were not co-operative. Total chaos was shown by GoAir team. No one knew anything. Will never fly with GoAir ever again.
RoutePatna to Bangalore
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"I still didn't got my refund"

Trip Verified | I booked a flight from Delhi to Patna, but they cancelled the flight before a few day ago of departure. I called their customer service to ask for refund. It'a difficult to call into their customer service. Their customer service promised me they would refund within 7 days, but after 10 days I didn't get my refund. I email to them say the same thing and they reply that they are very sorry and would refund within 7 days. After 10 days I still didn't got my refund, after month and a half, I email again but this time they didn't reply. A couple days later, I received invoice from GoAir. What a crazy airline. They cancel the flight and didn't refund but give me invoice. If you choose GoAir then you probably lose your money and your time.
RouteDelhi to Patna
Date FlownNovember 2017

"So many passengers got stranded"

Verified Review | It is a normal day with pleasant weather in Delhi. My flight was supposed to depart at 8.45pm to Hyderabad. I arrived at T2 of Indira Gandhi International Airport by 7pm. As of now only GoAir is operating from this terminal. I slowly started listening announcments for the flights much before mine that, due to delays in incoming aircraft, the flights got delayed. This happened for 6 flights at a time. I do not understand how can it happen for all the flights simultaneously. So many passengers got stranded. Not a single person to give proper information. All flights got delayed by atleast 2 hours on a perfect normal day. This looks mostly like a logistics gone wrong issue. This is my worst airport experience with no concerned authoriy for redressal. If you are reading this review, never book flights with this airlines.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownNovember 2017

"the cabin crew were rude"

Verified Review | Delhi to Mumbai. Travelled with Go air for the 1st time and the worst experience ever. The staff at the check in are extremely rude and don't know how to handle customers at all. Also the cabin crew were rude.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2017

"would refund within 7 days"

(Taiwan)

Verified Review | I booked a flight from Delhi to Srinagar, but they cancelled the flight before a few day ago of departure. I called their customer service to ask for refund. It'a difficult to call into their customer service. Although finally someone answer the phone their English are very poor. Their customer service promised me they would refund within 7 days, but after 10 days I didn't get my refund. I email to them say the same thing and they reply that they are very sorry and would refund within 7 days. After 10 days I still didn't got my refund . I email again but this time they didn't reply. A couple days later, I received invoice from GoAir. What a crazy airline. They cancel the flight and didn't refund but give me invoice. I just want to tell everyone that there are many airlines you can choice but GoAir. If you choose GoAir then you probably lose your money and your time.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar