GoAir

"flight has been cancelled"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. We had booked the ticket for four seat from Goa to Mumbai and got a copy of the ticket with pnr number as confirmed and even received a confirmation message. When we reached the airport for boarding we were shocked to see that the flight has been cancelled. We had a connecting flight from Mumbai to Doha! So when we said them about the connecting flight they said only possible way was to patch us for 11:50 pm flight which was late for us! When we questioned about how can you cancel a flight without prior information they had no answer. Only thing they said was you can claim a refund, but that was not the point we would lose a connecting flight. We had to make other arrangements. How can they cancel a flight without prior notice on the day of flight?
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2018

"disappointed with the service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. I am totally disappointed with the service because it’s unplanned. Flight delayed approx 4 hours 30 mins and when we landed Delhi at 3:52 here is no vacant parking so we are waiting for parking from last 30 mins. This is unplanned and worst services. I will always try to ignore to travel in Go Air in future. Regards
RouteMumbai to Delhi

"worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | My flight was on 12th march 2018 from Delhi to Mumbai after getting 2 hrs late it landed back to Delhi airport within 45 mins due to some technical issue and I did not board to another flight. I was promised to get refund full amount , But it has been 2 month since and I did not received any refund. I have mailed to Go air for 10 times, Every time they come with a new stupid reason to not refund my amount. Worst service and worst experience ever with Go air. I will suggest not to travel with it.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2018

"a good experience"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Mumbai. Flying with GoAir was a good experience. The service, comfort and also the captain of the flight were good and friendly. I had a great enjoyment with the GoAir. I would love to choose GoAir for my next flyight.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2018

"stranded at the airport"

Trip Verified | I was supposed to fly to Kochi from Mumbai in GoAir on Apr 6, 2018, with my wife and 1 year old infant. We were denied boarding passes because we arrived late - we arrived at least 53 minutes before flight departure. Now, we are stranded at the airport and don’t know where to go and complain. We had a 6 days plan.
RouteMumbai to Kochi
Date FlownApril 2018

"the facilities were disgraceful"

Trip Verified | This was my first experience with GoAir, and this turned out to be my worst experience of all the flights I've been on. First of all, flight G8 176 which I was traveling on was 6 hours delayed. Then, the ground staff did not update it before time, everybody had to sleep at the airport. They were not even telling the customers whether the flight would get cancelled or further delayed, there was serious lack of management. The authorities tried hiding to prevent queries. When I finally boarded the flight after staying awake all night, the facilities were disgraceful. The air hostesses did not care to greet or comfort the customers, my seat was stiff and it was not able to recline. I had to sit straight the entire time. Overall, a disgraceful and disappointing experience. I would never recommend anybody travel with GoAir no matter how much pocket friendly offers they present.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2018

"Staff were uncooperative"

Trip Verified | Worst experience with GoAir. I had an Indigo flight on 28 Feb from Raipur to New Delhi at 9.30 am in morning and from New Delhi to Ahmedabad with GoAir at 2.05 pm, but it was delayed to 7.30 pm without giving any reason. Staff were uncooperative and I had to wait 6 to 7 hrs at the airport, this was a connecting flight I hadn't booked separately.
RouteNew Delhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownFebruary 2018

" airline left us stranded"

Trip Verified | Kochi to Chennai. The airline left us stranded by last minute cancellation, no alternate arrangements. They have shown an unprofessional response on email as well as on phone. They had no explanation for the cancellation and reason for not timely informing. They have also not refunded the money after 3 days have passed.
RouteKochi to Chennai
Date FlownMarch 2018

"worst service ever"

Trip Verified | Luggage missing. I travelled Kolkata to Ahmedabad at Feb 22, 2018. 11 days later they have not found my luggage in Kolkata as well as in Ahmedabad. And this flight already 1.30 hour late. I think it’s worst service ever. They told me we gave solution in a week but nobody have try to call me or mail me. And I call them, they told me we will call you within 5-10 min but never they call back.
RouteKolkata to Ahmedabad
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"delayed by 10 hrs and 5 hr"

Trip Verified | I flew GoAir from Chennai to Cochin on 24th of this month and returned on 26th. During both the onward and journey the flight was delayed by 10 hrs and 5 hrs respectively. During the onward journey I had to cancel the cab booking and also the Homestay in Cochin. During the return I had already checked out of the hotel and the automated voice message informed me about the rescheduled timings when I was on the way to the airport. I had to pay RS 700 for the lounge as there was no proper place to leave my bags in the kochi airport. Also my checked in bag was found torn/cut open.
RouteChennai to Cochin