GoAir

"Worst airline service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Kolkata. Worst airline service in India. Cancelled flight and informed just 2 days before and didn't provide me any solution. I told them that I have very important purpose and have a train to catch on, still they had no solution. No customer support at all. They leave you on your own. Worst experience will recommend not to chose this airline service
RouteMumbai to Kolkata
Date FlownJuly 2018

"running like the railways"

Trip Verified | to Hyderabad. Originally scheduled to depart at 6.45, but in the afternoon received an email and sms to say that the flight is rescheduled to 8.10pm. At 7.30pm no messages nor emails, quietly updated the board to 9pm. Worst communication. This is being done purposely as if any flight is delayed is 2 hours they are liable to refund for free. They don't give passengers any choice. These days the airlines are running like the railways.
RouteBangalore to Hyderabad
Date FlownJuly 2018

"my worst experience to date"

Trip Verified | I travel a lot and have flown across many cities within my country and foreign too. I have travelled with numerous airlines. I had a flight from Mumbai to Delhi by GoAir. It is my worst experience to date in my travel history. The staff behaves as if you are an enemy to them. They didn't allow me to board due to overbooking of their flight. I don't know what words I can use for this awful airline. Never ever going to travel GoAir again.
RouteMumbai to New Delhi
Date FlownJune 2018

"flight has been cancelled"

Trip Verified | Goa to Mumbai. We had booked the ticket for four seat from Goa to Mumbai and got a copy of the ticket with pnr number as confirmed and even received a confirmation message. When we reached the airport for boarding we were shocked to see that the flight has been cancelled. We had a connecting flight from Mumbai to Doha! So when we said them about the connecting flight they said only possible way was to patch us for 11:50 pm flight which was late for us! When we questioned about how can you cancel a flight without prior information they had no answer. Only thing they said was you can claim a refund, but that was not the point we would lose a connecting flight. We had to make other arrangements. How can they cancel a flight without prior notice on the day of flight?
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2018

"disappointed with the service"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Delhi. I am totally disappointed with the service because it’s unplanned. Flight delayed approx 4 hours 30 mins and when we landed Delhi at 3:52 here is no vacant parking so we are waiting for parking from last 30 mins. This is unplanned and worst services. I will always try to ignore to travel in Go Air in future. Regards
RouteMumbai to Delhi

"worst experience ever"

Trip Verified | My flight was on 12th march 2018 from Delhi to Mumbai after getting 2 hrs late it landed back to Delhi airport within 45 mins due to some technical issue and I did not board to another flight. I was promised to get refund full amount , But it has been 2 month since and I did not received any refund. I have mailed to Go air for 10 times, Every time they come with a new stupid reason to not refund my amount. Worst service and worst experience ever with Go air. I will suggest not to travel with it.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2018

"a good experience"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Mumbai. Flying with GoAir was a good experience. The service, comfort and also the captain of the flight were good and friendly. I had a great enjoyment with the GoAir. I would love to choose GoAir for my next flyight.
RouteBangalore to Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2018

"stranded at the airport"

Trip Verified | I was supposed to fly to Kochi from Mumbai in GoAir on Apr 6, 2018, with my wife and 1 year old infant. We were denied boarding passes because we arrived late - we arrived at least 53 minutes before flight departure. Now, we are stranded at the airport and don’t know where to go and complain. We had a 6 days plan.
RouteMumbai to Kochi
Date FlownApril 2018

"the facilities were disgraceful"

Trip Verified | This was my first experience with GoAir, and this turned out to be my worst experience of all the flights I've been on. First of all, flight G8 176 which I was traveling on was 6 hours delayed. Then, the ground staff did not update it before time, everybody had to sleep at the airport. They were not even telling the customers whether the flight would get cancelled or further delayed, there was serious lack of management. The authorities tried hiding to prevent queries. When I finally boarded the flight after staying awake all night, the facilities were disgraceful. The air hostesses did not care to greet or comfort the customers, my seat was stiff and it was not able to recline. I had to sit straight the entire time. Overall, a disgraceful and disappointing experience. I would never recommend anybody travel with GoAir no matter how much pocket friendly offers they present.
RoutePune to Delhi
Date FlownApril 2018

"Staff were uncooperative"

Trip Verified | Worst experience with GoAir. I had an Indigo flight on 28 Feb from Raipur to New Delhi at 9.30 am in morning and from New Delhi to Ahmedabad with GoAir at 2.05 pm, but it was delayed to 7.30 pm without giving any reason. Staff were uncooperative and I had to wait 6 to 7 hrs at the airport, this was a connecting flight I hadn't booked separately.
RouteNew Delhi to Ahmedabad