GoAir

"So many passengers got stranded"

Verified Review | It is a normal day with pleasant weather in Delhi. My flight was supposed to depart at 8.45pm to Hyderabad. I arrived at T2 of Indira Gandhi International Airport by 7pm. As of now only GoAir is operating from this terminal. I slowly started listening announcments for the flights much before mine that, due to delays in incoming aircraft, the flights got delayed. This happened for 6 flights at a time. I do not understand how can it happen for all the flights simultaneously. So many passengers got stranded. Not a single person to give proper information. All flights got delayed by atleast 2 hours on a perfect normal day. This looks mostly like a logistics gone wrong issue. This is my worst airport experience with no concerned authoriy for redressal. If you are reading this review, never book flights with this airlines.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad
Date FlownNovember 2017

"the cabin crew were rude"

Verified Review | Delhi to Mumbai. Travelled with Go air for the 1st time and the worst experience ever. The staff at the check in are extremely rude and don't know how to handle customers at all. Also the cabin crew were rude.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownOctober 2017

"would refund within 7 days"

(Taiwan)

Verified Review | I booked a flight from Delhi to Srinagar, but they cancelled the flight before a few day ago of departure. I called their customer service to ask for refund. It'a difficult to call into their customer service. Although finally someone answer the phone their English are very poor. Their customer service promised me they would refund within 7 days, but after 10 days I didn't get my refund. I email to them say the same thing and they reply that they are very sorry and would refund within 7 days. After 10 days I still didn't got my refund . I email again but this time they didn't reply. A couple days later, I received invoice from GoAir. What a crazy airline. They cancel the flight and didn't refund but give me invoice. I just want to tell everyone that there are many airlines you can choice but GoAir. If you choose GoAir then you probably lose your money and your time.
RouteDelhi to Srinagar
Date FlownJuly 2017

"timing was very convenient"

Verified Review | Pune to Bangalore. The punctuality won my heart, and that is something I look for and get impressed by more than food or seats on a plane. The seats were very cramped with poor leg room, and I couldn't even recline my seat. I had examined and booked 6 days prior to my journey and I am not at all okay with the price I paid for the journey, which was around Rs. 5600, which was 2 times the fare offered for cheapest flight on that day. But the timing was very convenient; departure from Pune at 6:40 PM and arrival at Bangalore at 7:55 PM, which I believe could be an explanation for the expensive fare.
RoutePune to Bangalore
Date FlownAugust 2017

"they cancel the ticket"

Verified Review | I booked ticket 2 months back from Hyderabad to Kolkata and just 1 week before the schedule they cancel the ticket. My flight was on 22nd june, 17. Now they are asking for money back or reschedule. I ask for reschedule because in short interval it will be too costly to book again for same date. But reschedule is taking 17 hours from Hyderabad to kolkata via delhi. there is 13 hour break at Delhi. I ask for arrangement and they are not providing. Same thing happened to one of my friend. They keep cancel the flight may be because of less number of people.
RouteHyderabad to Kolkata
Date FlownApril 2017

"careless, cruel attitude"

Verified Review | Flew from Jaipur to Mumbai. Had the worst experience with GoAir at Jaipur airport. We had a flight at 8.05 am which got delayed until 10.30 am. Not only did the authorities fail to inform the passengers waiting, they were rude to the people with enquiries. A lady had an international connecting flight, and I myself was travelling with a patient. Irresponsible, careless, cruel attitude! Hopeless!
RouteJaipur to Mumbai
Date FlownJune 2017

"I would never recommend Go Air"

Verified Review | Bangalore to Ahmedabad, I would never recommend Go Air to anyone. I will fly Jet or Indigo anytime. I am regular flyer and always prefer Jet or sometimes Indigo. Recently, I flew with GoAir. I had problem with my booking (a mistake). Called GoAir in 5 mins but the agent refused to change details. On contrary for same ticket, Indigo happy changed details for me for free. They were not helpful at all. Regret my choice.
RouteBangalore to Ahmedabad
Date FlownMarch 2017

"I would never recommend"

Verified Review | Delhi to Bagdogra. Worst airline I ever seen. They cancelled the flight just before 48 hours of departure and now their customer support team is not picking up the phone. I don't know whether or not they will provide any alternative option because I couldn't see any other direct flight on my route. I had faced similar issue with the same flight (G8-157) in January 2017. Earlier they diverted the flight to Guwahati for no reason and then they delayed flight by around 2 hours. Their staff are not trained enough to handle the situation like this. This was my last ticket with GoAir. I would never recommend anyone to travel with this airline.
RouteDelhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownMarch 2017

"very poor experience"

Verified Review | Delhi to Mumbai. Very poor experience through GoAir. Flight was delayed by 1 hour for whatever reason. Staff was very amateur and non-experienced to handle the basic services like water, food and safety instructions. Ordered samosa inflight which I agree would not be hot, but should not be refrigerated surely. Water was served in the smallest glass possible. Seats are as small to let your knees float in air when seated.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"I'd recommend the service"

Verified Review | Kolkata to Chennai. GoAir also offers business class seats under the name GoBusiness. The features include access to business class lounges at some airports; guaranteed seat in the two front rows, middle seat is kept empty; priority check-in baggage arrival and complementary snacks and beverages. The seats are not typical business class seats like Vistara or Jet Airways. You are provided an empty middle seat and more legspace. The seats are economy class seats. But you are not paying typical business class fares. GoBusiness fares are approximately one-third of typical business class fares. Then you are entitled to lounge and priority tags which make the product quite good. The flight took off 15 minutes before time and it was overall a nice, smooth experience till Chennai. The captain was an expat who provided regular flight updates. The airhostesses were polite and helpful. The snacks and beverages provided were decent. I was offered choice of tea or coffee before take off. The only thing that seemed a misfit was the delay in baggage arrival at Chennai airport. When GoAir staff was approached, they provided some clichéd, standard replies. Overall, I'd recommend the service especially if you want a bit of business class experience but don't want to spend so much on a typical business class seat.
RouteCCU to MAA