Garuda Indonesia

"enlarge the meal portion a little bit"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Jakarta to Denpasar return. The plane was clean, my return flight used newer aircraft, A330-300 and staff were nice. I just wonder why we did not get any more candies before take off?, my suggestion since candy service is abolished, why not offer hot towel for long haul service such as to Australia, Japan or Europe. it is real good instead of candies. My suggestion is that you enlarge the meal portion a little bit, current portion is little too small.
RouteJakarta to Denpasar
Date FlownNovember 2017

"Flight attendant is attentive"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Tanjung to Balikpapan in June 2017. The first time using GA bombardier plane. Check in was smooth. Flight attendant is attentive, there is no IFE. The FA give the cake box shortly after take off. The take off was smooth but the landing is not due to bad weather in Balikpapan area. The seat below GA standard because this is the small plane. This route is quite limited since the airport only serve few flights a day.
AircraftBombardier CRJ-1000
RouteTanjung to Balikpapan
Date FlownNovember 2017

"staff is very attentive"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Jakarta to Denpasar, night flew with only 3 passenger in business cabin. The cabin staff is very attentive - the most attentive cabin class I ever met. The food was good, I’d like their sweet meals. The ground staff service in Denpasar is very effective.
RouteJakarta to Denpasar
Date FlownNovember 2017

"a really pleasant flight"

Verified Review | Jakarta to Sydney. I was supposed to fly two days earlier, but I missed my flight due to personal reasons. Nonetheless, I was able to get on the next available flight on this date without so much fuss; hence great customer service at Jakarta airport, they were very fast and efficient in dealing with my situation. The flight was also great, with superb service by the cabin crew. I was pampered from the moment I stepped on their plane, a welcoming drink and warm towel was given as soon as I sat. I love their comfy duvet and it's quite warm. I had some decent nachos and cheese for midnight meals, and some Indonesian cuisine of lontong Medan for breakfast. And that lontong was amazing! Overall Garuda really took me by surprise, a really pleasant flight.
RouteJakarta to Sydney
Date FlownNovember 2017

"crew gave impeccable service"

Verified Review | Jakarta to Sydney. A very pleasant late evening flight despite a slight delay. We were delayed by half an hour, and Garuda provided a snack box to compensate the delay, which was a nice gesture. Cabin crew gave impeccable service throughout the 6-hour flight, they were warm and very efficient. I went to the bathroom after finishing my light supper, when I returned to my seat, the table had already been cleared. The food was amazing, I had prawn satays for light supper and poached eggs with sausages for breakfast. They both were delicious. The only disappointment was the IFE, their selection wasn't that good.
RouteJakarta to Sydney
Date FlownNovember 2017

"cabin crew were attentive"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Bali to Jakarta on November 1st, 2017 on GA 409. Checking at Terminal D Ngurah Rai Airport was good. Everything is smooth, but there is no call for sky priority passenger to check in, although the aisle and gate is quite wide so it is no problem. The cabin crew were attentive, the food was surprisingly tasty on this flight, quite different to my last night flight a week before. I asked for coke zero (they offer it in business lounge) but sadly, there's no coke zero inside, so they offered me another choice of drink. The flight was good, a bit turbulent when we are flying on East Java. We landed on schedule and baggage came out quickly. I love their baggage service in Soekarno Hatta.
RouteDenpasar to Jakarta
Date FlownNovember 2017

"we took off 2.5 hours late"

Verified Review | Yogyakarta to Jakarta. The flight was delayed and we took off 2.5 hours late. I asked the check in and they said it would be about 15 minutes. After boarding we waited another 30 minutes before pushback (doors closed). No apology that we were late. Missed flight to Istanbul, now in FM7 hotel for two nights and €2200 for new tickets to Toulouse.
RouteYogyakarta to Jakarta
Date FlownOctober 2017

"The flight itself was good"

Verified Review | Flew Singapore to Jakarta on October 21st, 2017 on GA 823. When checking in at Singapore I found the check-in staff to be quite arrogant. In fact it seemed that checking me in was a major chore. However I was very happy when I got on aboard the plane as I was able to see smiling faces again from the Garuda cabin crew. The flight itself was good and landed on schedule and baggage came out very quickly.
RouteSingapore to Jakarta

"world class cabin crew"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | I was very impressed with Garuda Indonesia service. Starting from the airport transfer confirmation, ground staff handling and check in agent at the home airport, lounge and up to world class cabin crew who always full of hospitality and friendliness. One thing was beyond my expectation upon arrival at Schiphol, where I had flight to Basel with non-SkyTeam member and the ground staff were really helpful and made my transit and luggage transfer very smooth and I was not in hassle at all. They left in me comfort for my next flight. Two thumbs up Garuda for all the amazing service. Very satisfied and definitely flying back again to Europe.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteJakarta to Amsterdam
Date FlownOctober 2017

"cabin crew were fantastic"

Verified Review | London to Jakarta. Great service and a pleasure to fly with. We were lucky as the plane was empty so we were able to stretch out and have a whole row each. The food was great and plenty of films to choose from the in flight entertainment. The cabin crew were fantastic and nothing was too much effort. Would definitely fly with them again.
RouteLondon to Jakarta