Vote Now

Garuda Indonesia

"staff were helpful and nice"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Batam to Jakarta. Cabin staff were helpful and nice. My flight was smooth from take off until the landing. In-flight entertainment was up-to-date. I love the new Terminal 3 building in Jakarta Airport where Garuda Indonesia operates on domestic routes.
RouteBatam to Jakarta
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"inflight entertainment was up to date"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | The flight from Jakarta to Surabaya was on time. It was a light flight due to not many people travelling to Surabaya. As I boarded the aircraft, the cheerful flight attendant escorted me to my seat. There was just a snack served because it was only short haul, the snacks were ok there were also a few drink options to enjoy. The inflight entertainment was up to date and kept me entertained. The 31 inch seat pitch provided a lot of space for a 180 cm tall person like me. Overall the flight was good, looking forward to flying other Garuda Indonesia flights.
AircraftA330-200
RouteJakarta to Surabaya
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"smiles and professional service"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Jakarta to Palembang return for Chinese New Year. The outbound leg was above expectations. Boeing Sky interior the lights turned a very calming dark blue for take off and landing, a very nice touch. Food as expected from such a short flight - good, but not great. IFE was of the new and responsive interface. The return leg was satisfying but nothing to write home about. Food was disappointing. Crew with their smiles and professional service. Also on both legs, 31 inch seat pitch onboard the 737.
RouteJakarta to Palembang

"fantastic cabin crew"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | I flew with Garuda Indonesia from Medan to Jakarta via Palembang. It was short domestic route. The first flight (Medan - Palembang) was a bit late without any confirmation. Take-off was scheduled at 7 a.m. but not called for boarding until 7:20am. I enjoyed the flight although I didn't get a plane with inflight entertainment. Fantastic cabin crew, delicious food and many choices for drinks, enough space between the seats, so comfortable enough. The second flight (Palembang - Jakarta), once again delayed about 20 minutes. A bigger plane but still didn't get inflight entertainment. Overall, I would fly again with Garuda Indonesia.
AircraftCRJ1000 / Boeing 737-800
RouteMedan to Jakarta via Palembang

"outstanding cabin crew"

Verified Review | Garuda Indonesia have a great meet and greet service at Amsterdam and again in Jakarta upon arrival. The onboard service is outstanding with the cabin crew there to make your journey really exceptional that you want to keep coming back. The layout of First Class on Garuda's B777-300ER is much the same as other airlines that have suites, however, Garuda have gone that extra mile to ensure that you feel at home
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
Cabin FlownFirst Class
RouteAmsterdam to Jakarta
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"impressed with all aspects of the in-flight experience"

Verified Review | We flew Garuda Indonesia, economy class, to and from Melbourne from UK in Jan/Feb 2017. We were impressed with all aspects of the in-flight experience. We were provided with all the necessary extras for a comfortable long haul flight (blankets, pillow, socks etc), the in-flight entertainment was good, the food and beverages were varied and the service from the cabin crew staff was superb. We had two short transfers on the way out and Garuda staff helped us negotiate our way around strange airports. The one hitch we had was that our luggage did not make it onto the last plane (due to late arrival shortening the transfer slot) but this was sorted out efficiently on arrival. We were looking for a cheaper flight and felt we got really good value for money from Garuda.
RouteMEL to LHR
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"service onboard is amazing "

Verified Review | Denpasar Bali to Sydney in business class. Overall, the flight was great but one major thing to improve is the communication between crew and ground staff. I didn't board the aircraft until after the departure time. Delays should be communicated to customers, no matter how short it is. The flight itself landed after 8:15am in Sydney, and the service onboard is amazing as always.
AircraftA330-300
RouteDenpasar Bali to Sydney

"cabin crew wonderful"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Jakarta to Surabaya. This is the first time I fly with Garuda business class, and the service from check in until baggage arrival was great. The Business cabin was full but cabin crew wonderful and they not seem in a rush when serving the passengger. They gave me a hot towel and welcome drink, and for the meal I could choose between rice with meat or noodles with chicken. I pick the rice one, and it was warm and delicious. The seat was clean, a big space, and the AVOD works normal.
AircraftA330-200
RouteJakarta to Surabaya

"efficient and friendly"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | Surabaya to Kupang. The flight departed and arrived on time. The ground staff and cabin crew were efficient and friendly. The seat was comfortable with plenty of legroom. The food was delicious and the IFE has a lot of contents for the 2 hour flight. Overall, I am satisfied flying with Garuda Indonesia.
AircraftBoeing 737-800NG
RouteSUB to KOE
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"stewardess smile and seem to be nice"

(Indonesia)

Verified Review | A 3hr 30mins flight from Jakarta to Bangkok return, the airplane is normal Boeing 737 plane, I was expecting a big plane. To get to the plane we need to use the bus as the plane seems to be on a different terminal. My seat earphone was not working, can't plug it in. Both of my flight is delayed by 30 minutes. I was given a sealed plastic cup of orange juice while I was expecting a choice of drink poured to me. The food is nice and the stewardess also smile and seem to be nice.
RouteJakarta to Bangkok