Flybe

Review by (United Kingdom) 27th July 2015

First time in years on turbo prop and first time flying Flybe. No real problems, seat ok, sat in 7c and the legroom was not bad at all for a small aircraft. Only problem is the toilet, I am 6 feet, so not the biggest, and it was far too small for comfort and almost impossible to turn around in to wash your hands. Crew fine, no entertainment, food prices fair, both flights on time.
RouteNCL-SOU

Review by (Ireland) 26th July 2015

Yet another disaster with Flybe yesterday. Was supposed to fly at 11.40 and eventually flew out out at 16.30. Nearly 5 hours delayed and my weekend ruined. Thanks again Flybe seems to be a habit with you guys.
RouteLiverpool to Belfast

Review by (United Kingdom) 25th July 2015

Flight BE4517, 17th July 2015 from Cardiff to Dublin. Another experience of a delayed Flybe flight. Delay of over 2 hours and 30 minutes!
AircraftEmbraer
RouteCardiff to Dublin

Review by (United Kingdom) 22nd July 2015

The first time I have flown with Flybe. The staff were helpful and polite, seats on the plane were comfortable and enough leg room. The pilots were informative and chatty and the steward and stewardess on both flights were lovely. My only criticism is the buy onboard coffee was bland.
RouteManchester to Inverness

Review by (United States) 21st July 2015

We had booked a 10.05 am flight from Orly to Southampton on July 21, 2015. We knew we had to be there early so we arrived just before 8.30. There was already a long line at check-in. The line moved very slowly and by 9.15 I was worried we would miss our flight, so I asked a Flybe employee about that. She assured me that we had lots of time and we would make the flight. When we finally spoke with someone at check-in at about 9.40 we were told that the flight was closed and they could not take on any more passengers. None of the Flybe employees and managers we spoke with apologized or offered any solution other than waiting for the next flight at 6.50 pm. We never heard any announcements, but a manager told us she had personally made the announcement in French. There was no announcement in English to this English destination. We took a taxi to the Eurostar and then another cab to Waterloo station and a train to Southampton. We were at the hotel by 5 pm.
RouteParis to Southampton

Review by (United Kingdom) 13th July 2015

Flight from Belfast to Manchester was delayed by 90 minutes without any information or updates. As a consequence I missed my connection. Had a rant at customer care on Twitter but otherwise no Flybe staff at Manchester to assist whatsoever. It turned out that the aircraft we flew on was a replacement as the original had a technical fault. Safety is important but so is reliability and understanding that people have lives to lead and that information to assist in customer plans is key. The attached photo shows that they couldn't even inform the airport about timings! I have to use Flybe weekly to get to my job. Air Stewards are genuinely friendly but this the only highlight.
AircraftDash 8
RouteBelfast to Manchester

Review by (United Kingdom) 13th July 2015

I have had 2 disastrous flights with this airline in the past 3 months, one flight I got home at 3am - should have been 6pm. Yesterday my flight should have left 1840, it left 2100 therefore I missed the connecting flight and the airline had to put me up overnight. Unfortunately this airline has no regard of it's customers, they are no Flybe staff on site at the regional airports therefore in the case of a delay you are on your own and you will not get any help, correct information or care from the airline. My advice is find another proper scheduled airline on a different route - Flybe is not worth it.
AircraftDash/Saab
RouteInverness to Exeter via Manchester

Review by (United Kingdom) 9th July 2015

Quick and friendly service. Seats very comfortable for a budget airline. Have flown with them several times and never had a problem. The cabin staff are always friendly and helpful.
AircraftE-175
RouteSTR to BHX

Review by (United Kingdom) 9th July 2015

Brother in law has just called to say he is at Manchester Airport not having a clue what is happening. Flight due to arrive Belfast at 08.05 cancelled with a technical fault, has been put on a coach and taken back to terminal arrivals to get a new boarding pass etc. None of this was with the aid of Flybe staff, his first and he states last flight with Flybe.
RouteManchester to Belfast

Review by (United Kingdom) 7th July 2015

Delayed on the way to Cardiff, and delayed on the way back. Not impressed
RouteCardiff to Edinburgh