Fly540.com

Review by (South Sudan) 2nd December 2013

Flew Fly540 from Juba to Nairobi and back. The aircraft's used were not from Fly540's own fleet but chartered. They were very old and dirty one smelt extremely bad. Thankfully nothing happened but I did not feel safe and I will not fly them again.

Review by (South Sudan) 2nd December 2013

Review by (Canada) 4th November 2013

Flew Fly540 from Zanzibar to Mombasa and Mombasa to Nairobi. Overall the service was prompt and efficient. For a "budget airline" they gave much better service than some of the other airlines we flew on in Africa.

Review by (Canada) 4th November 2013

Review by (Japan) 9th May 2013

Accra to Kumasi in Ghana with Fly540Africa in February whilst on a business trip in Ghana. I have flown low cost airlines in Europe before so had pretty low expectations. However - I found that booking a flight was easy via their website and also staff were friendly and helpful. It was a short flight so no food to comment on the seats were pretty comfortable and although I am admittedly not very tall there was a comfortable amount of leg room. I would not hesitate to use Fly540 Africa again.

Review by (Japan) 9th May 2013

Review by (Belgium) 19th November 2012

Used Fly540.com to fly from Zanzibar to Mombasa in June 2012. Flight departed even before schedule as soon as everyone was aboard. The plane was almost empty maybe about 10-15 passengers. The arrival was also about 30 minutes earlier then expected. Plane was an older Bombardier. We were served with a bottle of drinking water upon boarding. Service was friendly. The flight was truly short and not much to comment on it. Should I need to travel within Africa once again I'll take Fly540 without hesitation.

Review by (Belgium) 19th November 2012

Review by (Kenya) 18th September 2012

I flew with fly540 from to Nairobi to Eldoret and back to Nairobi and the service was great. From the flight to the cabin crew. Highly recommended. Timing for departure and arrival to the minute.

Review by (Kenya) 18th September 2012