Vote Now

Fiji Airways

"high quality standards"

Verified Review | Nadi to Singapore with Fiji Airways. Excellent airline: aircraft very clean, staff very friendly, efficient and helpful, on time. It's the exoticism and friendliness of the Fijian population coupled with high quality standards. The direct flight from Singapore to Fiji/Nadi is making the trip easy. All this is definitely an incentive to go to Fiji again soon.
RouteNadi to Singapore
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"would recommend Fiji Airways"

Unverified | Brisbane to Nadi on a Boeing 737. Pleasant short-haul flight on Fiji Airways which was simple but comfortable. The lunch service provided was quite tasty and plentiful with two choices of meals. No in-flight entertainment offered, adequate for a shorter flight. Flight attendants were friendly and kind, greeting passengers with a Fijian welcome upon boarding. Aircraft was clean and there are some Fijian decorations on board. I also flew Nadi to Taveuni Island return on a Fiji Link Twin Otter aircraft which was a very short and basic domestic flight. I did get charged a small amount extra for over-sized baggage on the return domestic flight at Taveuni Airport, so be careful as they are tight on baggage restrictions. Would recommend and fly with Fiji Airways again.
RouteBrisbane to Nadi
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"Nadi airport was very basic"

Verified Review | Singapore to Auckland via Nadi. Our flight from Singapore at 1055 was rescheduled to 1400 but we were not informed. We arrived at the airport at 0930 and found out the new timing, only to wait there for 5 hours. The flight from Nadi to Auckland delayed also from 0945 to 1300. Nadi airport was very basic and noisy. It was terrible to spend 8 hours there although we were given food coupon. Because of the delay, we collected our rental car after 6pm so we had to pay late charge of NZD 60. Fiji Airways didn't want to refund us and just offered discount for the next ticket which I was not interested in. Fiji Airways customer service is the worst I've ever seen. The positive side is the aircraft looks new and very clean.
RouteSingapore to Auckland via Nadi
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"flight was the best ever"

Verified Review | Sydney to Los Angeles via Nadi. Flight was delayed due to a problem with aircraft. They compensated on the stopover by putting us up in a nice hotel, room service meals included. The flight from Nadi to Los Angeles was the best ever, I was asked if I wanted a 4 seat row to myself when I already had a 3 seat to myself. Best sleep ever on a plane. Very happy with the level of service!
RouteSYD to LAX via NAN
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"I was pleasantly surprised"

Verified Review | Not perfect but better than expected. Having flown quite a bit around the Pacific, most of which does not warrant a good rating, I was pleasantly surprised by the latest offering from Fiji Airways. The plane was newish, the flight crew were friendly and the seat, for a relatively short haul international flight, was pretty much as good as you get (lay flat, power and widgets etc.). The IES was a tad lacking but this is only a one film flight so there was just about enough. And by the time you read this most of the renovations at Nadi airport should have been completed so you wont have to experience the rather dismal business class lounge. Going the right way.
RouteSYD to NAN
Date FlownDecember 2016

"need to be more efficient"

Verified Review | Nadi to Los Angeles. The onboard crew need to be more efficient to customers. Waiting 15 mins to get a glass of water is ridiculous. The special meal request was accepted by the airline but no special meal was offered, when asked I was told they don't have my request. I will avoid using Fiji Airways, not worth it for such a long flight.
AircraftA330-300
RouteNAN to LAX
Date FlownDecember 2016

"service was friendly and efficient"

Sydney to Los Angeles with a stopover in Nadi. Check in was easy with no waiting, aircraft left a few minutes late due to normal Sydney delays. Nadi is nearing a make over and no doubt the new lounge will be superior to the old one which is still usable. Flight from Nadi left on time, I slept most of the way to LAX and the plane landed ahead of time. Food offered was of a good standard and the service was friendly and efficient. The stop in Nadi does break up the flight and the new look airport will be a big boost. A good flight all over, the IFE is limited however there where decent choices.
RouteSYD to LAX via NAN
Date FlownNovember 2016

"inconsistency of service"

(Fiji)

Verified Review | Los Angeles to Nadi. There is still a lot of work to be done by this airline, but don't get me wrong it is my favorite airline and will always be my choice of airline. I am still disappointed with the inconsistency of service, and on this flight some cabin crew just do not live up to the mark. When boarding started one of the cabin crew was standing at the entrance barking at passengers to have their boarding pass ready to show, the other cabin crew welcomed everyone on board with a smile. During the flight the same cabin crew woke me up rudely to serve my dinner. I asked for a vegetarian meal on this flight from Los Angeles which was just steamed veggies with rice. Apart from two crew, all the rest were wonderful, smiling and making their rounds of the cabin. The ground staff at LA were more friendly and efficient compared to the staff at Nadi.
AircraftA330-200
RouteLAX to NAN
Date FlownOctober 2016

"crew was friendly, welcoming"

Nadi to Melbourne. Fiji Airways was a pleasure to fly with, the crew was friendly, welcoming and made us feel like we were at home. As it was only a short flight we had one meal, which was okay for aeroplane food. Cabin was clean, and the flight was smooth. They have inflight entertainment on the Boeing 737 - although not state of the art, it was drop screens every three rows, but it would keep your kids occupied. Would definitely recommend Fiji Airways.
RouteNAN to MEL
Date FlownOctober 2016

"crew super-friendly, always smiling"

(Fiji)

Verified Review | Nadi to Los Angeles. I checked in on-line and it was super easy, the flight was only 3/4 full and the seat next to me was empty for this 11-hour flight. I get to the airport for baggage drop - I don't see the purpose of having that because the girl serving the counter was really slow, the business class line had been cleared and I dropped my bags there, and by the time I was done the girl at the baggage drop was still serving the same people as she was when I came in. The flight was delayed in boarding because their system was out, they then did boarding manually, but even then we managed to pick up speed and arrived on time. The cabin crew were once again the highlight of the experience, super-friendly, always smiling and making rounds of the cabin with drinks and water. Quite frankly the only reason I fly Fiji Airways is for the cabin crew, the ground staff have a lot to learn from them. The deboarding was delayed because there were issues with the aerobridge.
AircraftA330-300