Far Eastern Air Transport

Seat Comfort N/A
Staff Service N/A
Value for Money N/A

Review by 16th July 2007

Palau-Taipei in business class. Total chaos at Palau airport: check in requires the visit of two check-in desks one for the boarding pass the other for dropping the baggage. Sounded rather complicated to me. Immigration in Palau equally chaotic - it took 35 mins to get through. Plane good (757) business class is old style with 40 inch seat pitch and minimal recline. Food OK entertainment almost not existent but the plane was clean and in good condition and announcements were made in Chinese followed by English . Given that the airline is virtually unknown internationally it was not a bad experience.

Review by 16th July 2007

Review by 20th March 2007

From Jeju (Korea) to Taipei and back. I was hesitant to fly with an "unknown" local Taiwanese company but I have to say that I was nicely surprised the service is good and plane clean. The hostess are courteous and the planes looks internally and externally well-kept. The flight was pleasant and trouble free even with a baby. Far much better from the china eastern flight I took from Shanghai to Jeju (which was baby unfriendly). I would compare Far Eastern Air transport as Dragonair a bit more clean.

Review by 20th March 2007