Evelop Airlines

"I would recommend Evelop"

(Spain)

Verified Review | Madrid to Punta Cana. Long queues to check in. Only 3 counters for 380 people. Aircraft clean and well maintained. Standard seats with no PTV, only overhead screens with English / Spanish movies. They offer a free hot meal with two options of main course and a snack / breakfast before landing. Flight on time and friendly crew. Considering they have packages with child for free and good prices, and airplanes are newer than other Spanish charter airlines, I would recommend Evelop.
RouteMAD to PUJ
Date FlownJune 2016

"the leg room is very limited"

Evelop Airlines is a relatively new Spanish airline based out of Palma de Mallorca, flying to / from Southampton. Just a few points to be aware of. Evelop do have a website, whereby you can pre-book seats (you can't through Thomas Cook). I paid and received my confirmation. However when we got to the airport they would not honour the seat reservations and we had to be given different seats. This was very difficult for us because my son is Autistic and doesn't like change. The check in desk say they have never been able to reserve seats on Evelop flights so just be aware that this is a rip off! Also worth remembering the leg room is very limited. My son is just over 6' and couldn't get his legs behind the seat. I have travelled with better airlines in the past.
RouteSOU to PMI